• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
"Oh, how I would love that, my dear, and who knows, while we're down there we might go have some fun," Braden said with his classic devilish grin and then kissed her on the cheek "So, I'm going to head back on to my room to get ready so I guess we'll meet by the pool?"

"Sure!", Jessica said. She enters her room amd grabs a bikini. She goes to the (indoor) pool and notices their plans were foiled. Albert and Celeste were already thinking about going for a swim. " What are YOU guys doing here?!", Jess exclaimed wildly.

@johndoe @AugustineVampire

Celeste smiled when she saw Braden, she on purpose kissed him on the lips quickly and got out of the water, putting her hand on Braden's shoulder. "Have fun swimming, boys." she chuckled as she exited and went straight to her room.

@johndoe

@CoolCortex

A girl went out of the girl's dormitory, on the phone "Yeah mom. I'll just make up an excuse.... Gosh mom it's like you don't know your OWN MASTER PLAN." She chuckles but scowls at the phone "Mom I gotta go and no I am NOT gonna do that. Crrsshhh cfrshsh Mo-? Ccrrrssshhh can't crrsh hear." She hangs up the phone. "Phew. Finally got away."

A million thoughts raced through Braden's mind when he saw the Albert and Celeste in the pool and Albert was blushing "Great," he thought " They just stole my chance of seeing my girlfriend naked and- Wait, is Albert blushing? Why the hell is he blushing?! I'll need to ask him about that later,". Braden then cleared his throat and whispered in his ear "Hey, Jess and I want some alone time so if you could leave, that would be great,"

Last edited by a moderator:
"so uh if you want i'll leave" Albert says to jessica and braden. he wanted to go hang out with celeste

Last edited by a moderator:
"OK," Braden said as he ran over to close the blinds and put some chairs against the door "Now we can have some fun and I say that we strip each other,". He then started to take off Jessica's bikini

After visiting the cafeteria, Rei decided to go to the Hangout, walking in a slow pace. "Not much has changed over the break." She muttered to herself. She entered the building and kept on walking until she saw two persons in the pool room, "OH!" Her hand immediately flew to cover her eyes, "I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING! Holy shenanigans... Okay I'll uh... I'll just yeah" Runs outside only to hit the wall since she was still covering her eyes. "Ow!..." Rei looked down, her hand covering her peripheral view as she carefully yet quickly went out of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back