• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Albert was walking back to his dorm when he saw some girl run out of the pool room "umm are you ok" Albert asks her

johndoe said:
Albert was walking back to his dorm when he saw some girl run out of the pool room "umm are you ok" Albert asks her
She noticed him and tried to reply "Uh... Um.. Uh.. T-there was a... Spider! Damn I hate spiders. Especially when they're big as fudge." She chuckles weakly. "So. you are...?"

Mia decides to leave class and she just strolls around the school , then she sees Braden and Jessica in the pool. She exclaims "Ah! I'll leave you two alone." Then she heads out of the pool. She sees a girl she hasn't seen before and Albert. She approaches them and says "Hey, Albert. Who's your friend?" She smiled.

@CoolCortex @Andros @johndoe

@VioIntSian

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]as they walk Evan has his arm around her shoulder. he finally sighs "i really want to go back to that spot where we went on our date again."

[/QUOTE]
"I do too. It was really pretty." Hazel said with a sigh and a small smile.

Andros said:
"OK," Braden said as he ran over to close the blinds and put some chairs against the door "Now we can have some fun and I say that we strip each other,". He then started to take off Jessica's bikini

" Ooh! Naughty...", Jess says as Braden removes her upper-bikini. Jessica removes Braden's shirt, revealing his abs, which Jessica slowly caressed.

For References, this is the pool:

davidhallamltd.jpg

"Well, I say we should go have some more fun," Braden says he scopes her up and brings her to her chair. He then begins to kiss her neck

Andros said:
"Well, I say we should go have some more fun," Braden says he scopes her up and brings her to her chair. He then begins to kiss her neck

"Ah! Braden! Aaah!", Jess silently yells. He keeps hugging Braden closer to her body.

(Perhaps this should be in PM?)

IntoTheMist said:
Mia decides to leave class and she just strolls around the school , then she sees Braden and Jessica in the pool. She exclaims "Ah! I'll leave you two alone." Then she heads out of the pool. She sees a girl she hasn't seen before and Albert. She approaches them and says "Hey, Albert. Who's your friend?" She smiled.
@CoolCortex @Andros @johndoe

@VioIntSian
"Oh uh, we just met." She smiles at the girl.

"Man, I'm going to love this," Braden thought to himself

(Ya, just time skip)

10 minutes later

Braden sat at the edge of the pool. He just had his way with his girlfriend and now he sat there pondering to himself. "I thought I'd never be this happy," thought Braden "I came here wanting to rule this school and now I have friends, true friends, and a girlfriend. If that's not paradise, well, I don't know what is,"

Andros said:
"Man, I'm going to love this," Braden thought to himself
(Ya, just time skip)

10 minutes later

Braden sat at the edge of the pool. He just had his way with his girlfriend and now he sat there pondering to himself. "I thought I'd never be this happy," thought Braden "I came here wanting to rule this school and now I have friends, true friends, and a girlfriend. If that's not paradise, well, I don't know what is,"
Jessica sat beside Braden, still naked, with her feet inside the water, kissed Braden and lies on his shoulder. " 2 days...just 2 days and I already lost my virginity.", Jessica says as she chuckles, she wanted to relax for a while so she jumped into the pool, where she floated on her back.

The Bell Rings

The bell rings and it signals Break time. Food is served in the cafeteria for a snack break.

(Break time cuz the time skip and 2 subjects already passed by)

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"do you want to go back and finish the movie?"
(you know because of the time skip)

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, let's go back nd finish the movie," Hazel agreed.

"Oh! Would you look at that. Break time! With that I gotta go. Nice meeting you!" Rei took this opportunity to run off to the cafeteria, bought a burger and rruns back to her dorm to catch up with her studies since she was "sick" for the past few days.

"Hey," Braden said with a smile "I guess that means that you found the guy,". He chuckled to himself and then began to hum "Glad You Came"

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan walked back with her to the dorm and waited for her to open it. "so far i like the movie."

[/QUOTE]
"You better. This movie is freaking awesome," Hazel said with a smile.

Kurt walked and he saw Mia in her room. "Hey Mia! Follow me ok?" He asked her

@IntoTheMist

FireMaiden said:
"You better. This movie is freaking awesome," Hazel said with a smile.
As they watched Evan started to lightly cuddle with Hazel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back