• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"Everything's fantastic, as always." she replied with a sarcastic eyeroll as she closed her laptop and literally changed her shirt into a T-shirt in front of Albert. "How are you?" she asked him with a fake smile, not giving a damn about what she just did.

@johndoe

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]he puts his arm around her. "Well i will always think of you as cute."he winks.

[/QUOTE]
"I am the most intemidating of intemidating."

"Or you can get changed here." she winked at him with a chuckle while she went to her closet and picked a swimsuit. "So, do you wanna watch me change or... ya know, get ready?" Celeste teased him. @johndoe

"I was kidding, dummy!" she laughed and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, then pushed him easily towards the door and closed it. She changed into a 2-piece bikini that was colored in beautiful Scarlett. Celeste then went to the pool, waiting for Albert.

@johndoe

"I know, right?" she answered cheerfully and quickly jumped into the pool. Swimming away so Albert could have a space to jump into. @johndoe

(Writer's block AF eh.)

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"i'm not like others. I just love you too much to be scared of you." he kisses her forehead.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel smiled, "Wow.''

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"speaking of fearing people i think Liam should be fearing you for what he said to me earlier."

[/QUOTE]
"He make a perverted joke?"

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"he said 'have fun. and use protection.' i wanted to break down the door right there."

[/QUOTE]
Hazel snickered, "He's should is ten to his own advice."

Math. Anathema to me. Unhelpful in the real world, difficult to do. Danny simply sat there and waited for the class to be over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back