• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
"Wait you are? When was that established?"
"when you kissed me, i kissed you, and we went on a date. i thought that was obvious. I mean we did kiss each other soooo yea."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"when you kissed me, i kissed you, and we went on a date. i thought that was obvious. I mean we did kiss each other soooo yea."

[/QUOTE]
"That's not exactly how it works but whatever. So, what do you wanna do? I got movies and stuff."

He listened to the track. "Hmm not bad not bad. You're talented you know." He said with a smile

@IntoTheMist

(Sry my pc crashed)

Darkhan said:
He listened to the track. "Hmm not bad not bad. You're talented you know." He said with a smile
@IntoTheMist

(Sry my pc crashed)
(It's fine. My computer crashes sometimes too, so sometimes I use my tablet. I usually have a keyboard for my tablet, so it's fine.) Mia thinks 'Am I really talented?' She tells Kurt "Thanks, but you're better at this stuff than me."

@Darkhan

"I did this for years you know. It's the only way that I got rid of this family of mine." He said while clenching if hands.

@IntoTheMist

Darkhan said:
"I did this for years you know. It's the only way that I got rid of this family of mine." He said while clenching if hands.
@IntoTheMist
Mia sees Kurt clenching his hands. She hugs him and says "It's okay."

@Darkhan

He calmed down a bit. "Sorry, it's just that I don't really like them. Anyway, we should do something else don't you think?" He asked her while trying to change subject.

@IntoTheMist

FireMaiden said:
"That's not exactly how it works but whatever. So, what do you wanna do? I got movies and stuff."
"sure. watcha got?" he said as he got up and stood next to her.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"sure. watcha got?" he said as he got up and stood next to her.

[/QUOTE]
"I have alot of Studio Ghibli movies, all of Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a bunch of other ones. Just look through them. The box under the table by the door."

FireMaiden said:
"I have alot of Studio Ghibli movies, all of Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a bunch of other ones. Just look through them. The box under the table by the door."
"Whoa whoa. Studio Ghibli? I love that! you can chose the Studio Ghibli movie i don't care" he says going for the box. taking out any Studio Ghibli movies.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Whoa whoa. Studio Ghibli? I love that! you can chose the Studio Ghibli movie i don't care" he says going for the box. taking out any Studio Ghibli movies.

[/QUOTE]
"What about Howls Moving Castle? Or Ponyo? I know I have those."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"i actually haven't watched Ponyo" he says pulling it out of the box.

[/QUOTE]
"It's adorable, you'll love it," Hazel said with a smile.

(Going to bed)

"ok" Evan put the movie in."you want to lay down next to me?"(IRL watching it 21 minutes in and i love it)

Last edited by a moderator:
CrystalYoshi said:
Ellie looked at the door and she put down her pug before going to unlock the door. "It's unlocked Jess, you can come in." She rubbed her eyes, which at this point were red. She sat down on her bed and she picked up the dog that was waiting for Ellie to pick her up. She sniffed and hugged the puppy close to her chest before whispering so that Jessica didn't hear her whenever she came in. "Thank you for being there for me Callie Marie."
@CoolCortex
Andros said:
Braden stood outside of the door when he heard Jessica's friend's voice. He still had the cake from earlier and creaked it open saying "Hey, I know that you don't know me and you might know me as the guy who slept with Jess but you seemed in distress so, do you want some cake to cheer you up?"
@CrystalYoshi @CoolCortex

Jessica entered Ellie's room and sat beside her. "Let's talk...please...properly...", Jessica politely says, then Braden walks in, " Could you get me some too, sweetie?", Jessica slowly asks, but the most unexpected thing happened.

Chapter 2: The Bell Rings

The bell rings which signals the beginning of the classes in Rosethorn. The class program is in the Overview tab. Please move to your first class, Math, with Mr. Soltes (Controlled by Me)

Kurt headed to class with Mia. "We have to go to class fast." He sais while walkng towards it. "But first" He kissed her before emtering.

Darkhan said:
Kurt headed to class with Mia. "We have to go to class fast." He sais while walkng towards it. "But first" He kissed her before emtering.
She blushed and headed to class with Kurt. "Yeah, we really should get to class."

@Darkhan

Darkhan said:
He smiled and sat down in a corner of the class. He slowly fall asleep during the class.
She sat in a chair next to him and sees him sleep. She says very quietly " Aw. He's so cute when he sleeps "

@Darkhan

Albert sat down and half listened to the lecture he assumed that Celeste was mourning he looked in front of him and saw Mia looking at kurt who was sleeping "they're cute together" Albert thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back