• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
She sat down next to him cross legged.
Evan sat with Hazel for what seemed like an eternity. he wanted to be there with her forever, but he realized. "we should get back we have school." he stands up and holds out his hand to her.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan sat with Hazel for what seemed like an eternity. he wanted to be there with her forever, but he realized. "we should get back we have school." he stands up and holds out his hand to her.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, we probably should," Hazel sighed, taking his hand after she stood up.

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, we probably should," Hazel sighed, taking his hand after she stood up.
Evan walked back to the car holding Hazel close. they drove back and was happily greeted by Eris. "hey Eris." he said scractching her ears

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan walked back to the car holding Hazel close. they drove back and was happily greeted by Eris. "hey Eris." he said scractching her ears

[/QUOTE]
Hazel quickly kissed Evan's cheek, "I gotta go feed Felix, come by my room later ok?"

FireMaiden said:
Hazel quickly kissed Evan's cheek, "I gotta go feed Felix, come by my room later ok?"
Evan felt her soft lips against his cheek and smiled. "Ok later love." he waved as she left. Eris looked at him with her head tilted.

After Hazel got back to her room, and fed Felix, she got her phone out and texted Liam.

TheGayestofLords
me
Guess who went on a date with a cute guy?

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
After Hazel got back to her room, and fed Felix, she got her phone out and texted Liam.
TheGayestofLords
me

@Safety Hammer
Bitch Face
them
me
No fucking way. Guitar Hero dated you!?

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
Bitch Face
them
me
No fucking way. Guitar Hero dated you!?

[/QUOTE]
TheGayestOfLords
me
them
No fucking way. Guitar Hero dated you?
me
Yep.

Evan finally got up and left for Hazel's room. As Evan was closing the door Eris ran out causing him to accidentally hit Liam's door. he finally got Eris back inside and went to Liam's door. "hey sorry about that Eris just surprised me and forced me back causing me to hit the door. hey can you make sure Eris is fine. I'm going to meet up with Hazel and i don't want Eris along."

@Safety Hammer

Albert decided to see what Liam was up to and saw Evan walking away Albert knocked on liams door

(this is Albert i forgot to add this to my cs sorry
anime_boy.jpg~c200
)

Wild Wolf Wind]Evan finally got up and left for Hazel's room. As Evan was closing the door Eris ran out causing him to accidentally hit Liam's door. he finally got Eris back inside and went to Liam's door. "hey sorry about that Eris just surprised me and forced me back causing me to hit the door. hey can you make sure Eris is fine. I'm going to meet up with Hazel and i don't want Eris along." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
"Sure. You two have fun. And use protection." Liam called after him, as he picked the two puppies up and sat them on his bed.

johndoe said:
Albert decided to see what Liam was up to and saw Evan walking away Albert knocked on liams door
"Who is it?"

"Albert we haven't met yet. Want to hang out?" Albert says

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](You do realize that Albert and Liam have had no interaction at all, right?)
"Who?"

[/QUOTE]
(Didn't they meet at hazels?) "remember me we met at hazels room I'm bored and you seem fun so want to hang out?" Albert says

johndoe said:
(Didn't they meet at hazels?) "remember me we met at hazels room I'm bored and you seem fun so want to hang out?" Albert says
(No.. no they did not :l)

whoa whoa the fuck did Liam say? Evan shrugged it off and walked over to Hazel's room. "hey Hazel. I'm here" he said with a glorious smile.

@FireMaiden

Wild Wolf Wind] [I]whoa whoa the fuck did Liam say? [/I] Evan shrugged it off and walked over to Hazel's room. "hey Hazel. I'm here" he said with a glorious smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32473-firemaiden/ said:
@FireMaiden[/URL]
(Did he walk into her room?)

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind](it says over not into. :P . also sorry was gone IRL stuff.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok, I was just making sure cause I have something funny planned)

Hazel, who had headphones in, didn't recognize Evan's voice, and thought it was Amber's (NPC name, don't worry about it). She got up, putting her headphones down and opened the door. "Look Amber for the last ti-" She stopped when she saw Evan, her face going beet red. See, when she was alone in her room, she never wore pants, so she was standing in front of Evan with some lacy blue boy cut underwear, knee high socks, and a tank top. She immediately slammed the door shut. "Oh my god!"

Braden stood outside of the door when he heard Jessica's friend's voice. He still had the cake from earlier and creaked it open saying "Hey, I know that you don't know me and you might know me as the guy who slept with Jess but you seemed in distress so, do you want some cake to cheer you up?"

@CrystalYoshi @CoolCortex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back