• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

When Jessica came back with the news that he was to be the next prefect, if Braden hadn't been holding the edge of the pool, he would've fallen straight into the water. "No no no no no no," Braden thought frantically "What happens he finds out that I fucked his daughter? He'll have my head on a silver platter for sure when that happens but I'll do it for you Jess, I guess,". He then gave a smile to Jess and said jokingly "Well, if I hadn't already had sex with you, I'd be doing it right now,"

Jane soon found herself back at the entrance to the school, she just walked around in a circle. She ran her hand through he dark red hair as she looked around, glancing at a boy who also looked like he was new. She looked away turning her attention back to the large building in front of her.

@Ryukaa Miura

FireMaiden said:
"Did you notice I have a cat?" She asked, pointing at Felix who was alseep on her keyboard. "He scratches me all the time."
"it doesn't look like cat scratches" he rubs the back of his hand where she slapped him. "I'm sorry. I will just go." he gets up and head for the door

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"it doesn't look like cat scratches" he rubs the back of his hand where she slapped him. "I'm sorry. I will just go." he gets up and head for the door

[/QUOTE]
"Well, they are," She muttered. "You don't have to leave."

*Ryukaa notices the someone look at him and starts walking their way* "Hey im new here, do you know where we are supposed to be?" He says while looking into her eyes.

@SuperSpice

Last edited by a moderator:
Andros said:
When Jessica came back with the news that he was to be the next prefect, if Braden hadn't been holding the edge of the pool, he would've fallen straight into the water. "No no no no no no," Braden thought frantically "What happens he finds out that I fucked his daughter? He'll have my head on a silver platter for sure when that happens but I'll do it for you Jess, I guess,". He then gave a smile to Jess and said jokingly "Well, if I hadn't already had sex with you, I'd be doing it right now,"
Jessica takes her clothes off once again and hugs Braden from the back, " He'll never know...It's our secret, hun! Besides, being prefect is fun! You boss people 'round!", Jessica said happily as she puts her head on Braden's shoulder while pushing her body closer to him slowly.

"Well," Braden said "I guess you're right, maybe we shou-". Then, with Jessica slowly pushing him forward, he fell straight into he water. "Well," Braden said with a smile "That's pretty much how I felt when you told me that you liked me,"

"Thanks, what happened was his vehicle ran over an IED and..."Albert stopped talking "anyway this is the music room over there is the pool" Albert pointed "and the big building is the school" @CERBERUS177

CoolCortex said:
(You should've read previous chat so you wouldn't be surprised! (^U^))

(But it seems everyone is doing it! Like, dear god....What kind of school is this?! LOL, No hate, just strange that I've read 2 posts about the hanky panky)

"Cool...A pool sounds nice, I came from the desert, so, a pool is going to be nice to have near by. Band seems to be something that is a need to know, and the rest can...I don't know, I'm signing up for infantry work, not gonna be taught to count or spell." he said, as most infantry guys tend to joke about that. "Anything else around here that's...fun?" he asked.

@johndoe

Jane turned to look at the purple haired boy walking up to her "Hi" She said smiling while brushing a strand of hair out of her face "Sorry, im new here too, i just arrived" She continued, looking back at the boy "Maybe we can figuure out where to go together?" She suggested. Jane started to wonder where the pool was as she couldnt wait to start training for the Rosethorn Swimming team.

@Ryukaa Miura

Andros said:
"Well," Braden said "I guess you're right, maybe we shou-". Then, with Jessica slowly pushing him forward, he fell straight into he water. "Well," Braden said with a smile "That's pretty much how I felt when you told me that you liked me,"
Jessica started laughing but calmed herself down, "Haha...haha...ha...sorry, sweetie!", Jessica said as she pulled Braden out of the pool.

"Eh," said Braden with a smile as Jess pulled him out of the pool "I don't mind, and right now half of me is saying to make out with you right now and the other half is saying go to my room, fix you something to eat, and then make out with you so I think I'll go for the later,". Braden then walked over to his clothes to put them on

(Sorry, very late)

"Middle of nowhere, litteraly nothing to look forward to if I go to visit...Maybe mom, but that's it." he said sadly, as it was the worst thing out there, internet was really bad, and nobody to hang out with, so Cody was alone over there.

@johndoe

"Uh...sure...?" he said, walking with him, scratching the back of his arm, he got a tattoo a few days ago, it was his favorite bands logo, he got it at a concert, of course, he hid it until he was moving to the school, since his mom would have tanned his hind for getting it, but he got it from the band themselves, not some guys in a tent.

@johndoe

johndoe said:
as they started walking Albert noticed a tattoo on cody's arm "nice tattoo what is it? @CERBERUS177
Cody spiked up a bit, 'Crap...', "It's a knucklehead brand, it was given to new fans that were still, kinda young, I was the the only one that got it, since the others had parents there. I was lucky and was with myself, and told them I can take the repercussion back home. Let's just say, that was a long three days wearing long sleeve shirts in 115 degree(Not kidding) heat." he said, he was glad to be away from there. "You're not going to tell anyone like the teachers right?" he asked.

@johndoe

"She knew when I left, I got on the bus and lifted my shirt, her face was a simple roll of the eyes and a point of 'I got you later'. Quite funny really." he said laughing a bit.

@johndoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back