• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Kurt blushed."Wh...what? You know that I like Ellie? That's embarrassing. Sorry, I don't know you. But maybe you can try. Who knows? Maybe you could steal my hearth." He smiled to her

@IntoTheMist

I'm probably making a fool of myself, but that's what I wanted to tell you. I really don't care if you don't like me back. It would be a miracle if you liked me back, but I know that wouldn't ever be possible. I'm sorry if that was a waste of your time. I just want to tell you one last thing. I really think you should become a DJ one day. I love what you do. It sounds great. I really wanted to tell you before others could.

(*feels awkward*)

@Darkhan

Max saw people coming before Kurt did and he stood up. "I'm going to call Ellie to see if she can help us plan or whatever, she is a thousand times better than us, and I'll tell her to meet us at the fountain in front of our dorms." He went a distance away before pulling out his phone and calling Ellie. "Hey Ellie, where are you?"

"I'm in my room getting ready to unpack my things, why?" Max sighed and he ran his hand through his hair before giving his answer. "Me and Max are about to start to get together a party or rave or whatever he's calling it and you are a thousand time better at planning than us, so will you meet us at the fountain in a few minutes?" There was a notable pause for a second almost as I'd she was going through her plans for the night. "Sure, I'll be down there in a few minutes." Max smiled in relief and he thanked his sister before hanging up. That's when he heard a girl confessing her feelings for Kurt. Well, this got very interesting and awkward very fast.

@IntoTheMist

he scratched his head. "Well thanks for saying your feelings and thanks for telling me to pursue my dream."

@IntoTheMist

Danny, thanks so much (*smiles and hugs him happily*) Thanks for boosting my confidence! (*cries happily still hugging him*) I'm so happy!

@xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Max watched the girl leave and he nodded. "Yep, we're supposed to meet Ellie and she's going to help us as much as she can since she is the perfectionist after all, you of all people should know that." He glanced at the time on his phone and determined that Ellie should be there right about now. "Let's not keep her waiting any longer then she has to."

@Darkhan

@IntoTheMist

"See? Now doesn't that just feel like a big weight being tooken off your heart? The truth shall set you free"

Danny, I have one more question, are you in honor roll? I'm in it. The principle looked at my application and my records, she told me that I was already ahead of what the Freshman year was learning. She told me that I was on Sophmore//Junior level. He/she gave me an option to stay in Freshman year or go to Sophmore year and skip a grade. Should I go to Sophmore year? If I do, I promise, I won't forget you (*winks*) If anything, we could always text?

@xpstitch (i gtg sleep. i'll be back in 9-10 hours ;p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie looked up from where she sat and she stood up before wrapping her and around Kurt in a hug. "Nothing much, just been waiting to come back and see everyone again." She looked up Kurt and smiled brightly but her cheeks were very clearly tinted a light red as if she was blushing. She broke away from the hug and she looked at both of the boys. "So, I heard we are supposed to plan a 'hey,welcome back and screw you freshmen' party to kick off the school year." She laughed at the title of her party since that's usually what they parties were, a fun time for everyone except for freshmen who aren't used to this kind of stuff.

Max watched the two interact with each other and he internally laughed as he say Kurt being awkward and Ellie blushing like a complete idiot. Yep, this might end well for these two morons if they could just admit their feelings for each other. Max already knew that Ellie liked Kurt by how much she talked about him and she always got the same blush and twinkle in her eyes and she only ever had good things to say about the boy.

@Darkhan

He blushed even more when she hugged him. "Well yeah let's make a party. I already have the music in my pc. I just need some lights and a projector." He looked at Max with a big smile. "What are you gonna do at the party?" He asked

@CrystalYoshi

(I guess I have time for one more) (Mia walked past them talking and starts smiling) {says to self; I really don't care if he likes someone else. I just want him to be happy.} (*says hi to them*)

@CrystalYoshi @Darkhan

Max shrugged and he thought about it for a second before answering with the most basic answer ever. "I don't know." He thought about it and watched Ellie and Kurt interact as he thought about what he could do. "I got it, I'll be Ellie's bodyguard and fight off anyone that tries to make a move on my innocent twin sister."

Ellie blushed a bright red and she looked seat at what her brother said before looking up at Kurt to see his reaction to that. "I don't think you would have to worry about that, I'm not that popular or pretty anyways to get guy's attention." She brushed some of her hair behind her ear and looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

@Darkhan

Kurt laughed a bit akwardly and said. "That's not true. I mean you're kinda pretty." He blushed even more. "We should talk about the party. What do you want to do Ellie?" He asked

@CrystalYoshi

"Umm..." That's what came out of Ellie's mouth when she heard Kurt call her pretty and then she remembered the promise she made Jessica. "Damn, I forgot I was having a first night sleepover with Jessica." She looked up at the sky before looking down in shame. "I totally forgot about that when Max called me to help, I'm sorry Kurt."

Max looked on in shock at what was just passed in words and his brain went into sleep mode for a split second before turning back on. "Well that's okay, maybe both of you well come and I can be both of your bodyguards but tell us the basics of what we need, right Kurt?"

@Darkhan

He was sad that Elie had to go away. "It's okay you can go. But I hope I'll see you at the party." He turned his head towards Max. "Normally we have drugs and things like that in a rave, but I don't think for now we can do that. So we should have food, lot of drinks. We also need a pool." He said

@CrystalYoshi

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Wonderful. I'm guessing I can come to yer room too?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really know. I mean, all last year I invited boys over and never got caught. Of course it was through the window and at night..... I'm gonna stop talking now.'

FireMaiden said:
"I don't really know. I mean, all last year I invited boys over and never got caught. Of course it was through the window and at night..... I'm gonna stop talking now.'
"I did the same thing. Minus the window part. And I'm not like yer parents, Hazel. As long as it was protected, it's good with me."

Darkhan said:
He was sad that Elie had to go away. "It's okay you can go. But I hope I'll see you at the party." He turned his head towards Max. "Normally we have drugs and things like that in a rave, but I don't think for now we can do that. So we should have food, lot of drinks. We also need a pool." He said
@CrystalYoshi
("NO BALLS!")

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I did the same thing. Minus the window part. And I'm not like yer parents, Hazel. As long as it was protected, it's good with me."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't mention those crumpet eating twaddle fucks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back