• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"Awww... That's so cute! Sounds like someone wants their Senpai to notice them. Who is it? Are they cute?"

@IntoTheMist

"The girl I know has pretty green eyes and has a lookalike, possibly a twin brother. He's really cute too and it would be really messed up if they were siblings because I like them both."

"Aw man! Is their whole FAMILY crush worthy? It ticks me off that one family can pull my heartsrings more than once."

He handed him his bag. "Yeah I was here last year. My name is Kurt. Do you have a sister who's in the theater club? I was with her last year." He smiled and headed to his room. @CrystalYoshi

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have a senpai from that family... I guess. I'm not sure its complicated.... Anyways, Danny do you want to be friends?

@xpstitch

"You do realize I am worse than any Kuudere right? Any friendship with me will likely lead to social pariah status."

Max face lit up with recognition and he nodded as he walked alongside Kurt with his luggage and Kurt's bag. "Oh yeah, I think I remember Eleanor mentioning you a few times in conversation about her classes and clubs,I don't know if she mentioned me to you but my name is Maxwell but everyone calls me Max." They walked by the rooms in their dorm and Max saw his room and quickly unlocked it and put his stuff in there, besides his dog, and locked it before continuing to follow Kurt." So Kurt, what do you think about my sister?"

@Darkhan

He gets closer to him. "She's pretty. I want to go out with her." He said in a whisper. He then entered the room. "Don't tell her okay?" He said with a smile.

@CrystalYoshi

Max froze for a split second before winking and nodding. "I can do that, us guys have secrets about things but I wish you luck on your quest to getting my sister's affections." Max sent down Kurt's bag once they got to his room and he did a short wave. "You need help with anything else before I get settled into my room?"

@Darkhan

"Heheh...Thanks, Ellie! You always make things better...and puppies too! Callie Marie is totes adorbs!! What breed is she?", Jessica asks but then, her ringing phone interrupts, she pulled it out of her pocket and it was his dad, "Sweetie, could you come to the office? I need your help!", Tiberius says from the other side of the line, Jessica puts her phone back and pats Callie Marie. "Sorry, Ellie...Dad's calling me...I'll see you later, K? And we better have that girl's night sleepover! You can invite Samantha too, if you want, gotta go! Bye Callie Marie!", Jessica ends as she tickles Callie Marie and waves at Ellie as she runs towards her Dad's office.

@CrystalYoshi

"Now remeber Hazel, you have to up hold the Lockhart name," A woman with graying hair said, her voice holding a heavy British accent. A sliver haired girl sighed, "I know, I know, just let me out of the car already," She muttered. The older woman glared while two men chuckled. They got a sharp glare from Hazel having the same, but not as heavy accent, as she got out, and grabbed her things from the trunk of the car. She sighed as she entered the school grounds, but then smirked. "Let's see if I can out do myself from last year."

FireMaiden said:
"Now remeber Hazel, you have to up hold the Lockhart name," A woman with graying hair said, her voice holding a heavy British accent. A sliver haired girl sighed, "I know, I know, just let me out of the car already," She muttered. The older woman glared while two men chuckled. They got a sharp glare from Hazel having the same, but not as heavy accent, as she got out, and grabbed her things from the trunk of the car. She sighed as she entered the school grounds, but then smirked. "Let's see if I can out do myself from last year."
"Holy shit, Hazel?!" A red haired boy, who was smoking a cigarette underneath a maple tree said, as he walked over. He snuffed the cigarette butt underneath his shoe, and happily jogged to the girl.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Holy shit, Hazel?!" A red haired boy, who was smoking a cigarette underneath a maple tree said, as he walked over. He snuffed the cigarette butt underneath his shoe, and happily jogged to the girl.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, hey Liam! Why do you sounderstand so surprised to see me?" Hazel asked with a smirk, "I mean, you saw me like a week ago."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back