• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
"Oh, hey Liam! Why do you sounderstand so surprised to see me?" Hazel asked with a smirk, "I
mean, you saw me like a week ago."
"Cuz when ye said you were movin schools, ye didn't sync the you were go in to this one. That an that when I went back to Glasgow, I was bored outta me fucking mind." Liam said, handing her a box.

Howls-Moving-Castle-DVD-Flyer.jpg

"Bought it for yeh. It's me favorite Studio Ghibli movie."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Cuz when ye said you were movin schools, ye didn't sync the you were go in to this one. That an that when I went back to Glasgow, I was bored outta me fucking mind." Liam said, handing her a box.
Howls-Moving-Castle-DVD-Flyer.jpg

"Bought it for yeh. It's me favorite Studio Ghibli movie."

[/QUOTE]
"Holy...I was missing this one!" Hazel said happily. She had been collecting Studio Ghibil movies for about a year, and and had gotten quite a few. "Thanks!"

FireMaiden said:
"Holy...I was missing this one!" Hazel said happily. She had been collecting Studio Ghibil movies for about a year, and and had gotten quite a few. "Thanks!"
"I thought ya might already have My Neighbor Totoro." Liam said with a smile. "I missed ya, ye know that? And now we're go in to the same school again?! Should we try not to be expelled this time?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I thought ya might already have My Neighbor Totoro." Liam said with a smile. "I missed ya, ye know that? And now we're go in to the same school again?! Should we try not to be expelled this time?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hehehehe, no promises," Hazel said with a grin. "Hey, good thing though, I have to same dorm as last year, so this'll he fun!" She started to walk in the direction of the dorms, "So, what clubs are you in?"

FireMaiden said:
"Hehehehe, no promises," Hazel said with a grin. "Hey, good thing though, I have to same dorm as last year, so this'll he fun!" She started to walk in the direction of the dorms, "So, what clubs are you in?"
"Clubs? There are clubs?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Clubs? There are clubs?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I got swimming and theater," She said with a shrug, "You didn't choose any?"

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. I got swimming and theater," She said with a shrug, "You didn't choose any?"
"Nope. Is there a club for gay guys who need company while they sleep? I'd like to join that one."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Nope. Is there a club for gay guys who need company while they sleep? I'd like to join that one."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. The gardening club," Hazel giggled, "Sorry, but no. There should be a lit of clubs you an join though. There's not many to choose from."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. The gardening club," Hazel giggled, "Sorry, but no. There should be a lit of clubs you an join though. There's not many to choose from."
"Well, that sucks."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, that sucks."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. Why don't you join the theater club, fulfill the gay stereotype," Hazel said, wiggling her fingers around.

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. Why don't you join the theater club, fulfill the gay stereotype," Hazel said, wiggling her fingers around.
"Great. If they need some to play MacBeth, I guess they have a Scot to do it!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Great. If they need some to play MacBeth, I guess they have a Scot to do it!"

[/QUOTE]
"I almost forgot you're Scottish."

FireMaiden said:
"I almost forgot you're Scottish."
"Yep. Nearly forgot, minus me name being Liam MacGregor, me hair is as red as a fire, and the fucking accent I have."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yep. Nearly forgot, minus me name being Liam MacGregor, me hair is as red as a fire, and the fucking accent I have."

[/QUOTE]
"....." Hazel threw glare at him, "And I'm french."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Part French. If you were entirely French we couldn't be friends."

[/QUOTE]
"Salope," Hazel said, pretending to be offended.

Max shrugged his shoulders and nodded before following Kurt. "Sure,I don't know how to do stuff like that but I can probably help you do whatever." He felt his phone buzz and he pulled it out of his pocket before looking at the screen to find it was his sister. He smirked and put her on speaker before answering his sister. "Hey Ellie,what's up?"

"Hey Max,where are you?" Max smiled and he made eye contact with Kurt before continuing." I'm with Kurt helping him unpack some of his dj stuff." He heard his sister laugh a little and he could imagine her shaking her head at the thought of him helping set up dj equipment. "Well,tell Kurt that I can't wait to see him again and that you are the worst person to ask to help him setup his equipment and I need my book from you Max,love you!" Max watched as Ellie hung up and he stuffed his phone back inside his pocket once the call ended and his lockscreen pop up of him and Ellie last year. "I assume you heard what my sister said."

@Darkhan

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"So, are there any other good looking guys around here?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know, maybe. Why don't you go check your dorm. That might be promising, " She said with a shrug.

FireMaiden said:
"I don't know, maybe. Why don't you go check your dorm. That might be promising, " She said with a shrug.
"And where would those be exactly?"

Kurt blushed a bit. "She can't wait to see me..." He smiled. "Well, that's good news!" He jumped in the air before begining to place his dj equipement. He looked at Max. "Could you plug this wire here?" He pointed something on his speaker.

@CrystalYoshi

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I just got 'ere, Hazel. Don't nag me about it."

[/QUOTE]
She pointed to the houses, "Over there. The boys is the gray house."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back