• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
"Don't mention those crumpet eating twaddle fucks."
"Yer parents are nice. They always gave me a cup of tea and some biscuits whenever I came over. And yer father is the only frog that I have ever liked. Ya've never lived in Glasgow. Half a the time ye can't even understand what some people are sayin."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yer parents are nice. They always gave me a cup of tea and some biscuits whenever I came over. And yer father is the only frog that I have ever liked. Ya've never lived in Glasgow. Half a the time ye can't even understand what some people are sayin."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah, "nice". The kicked my sister Luna out because she drives a hippie van. Burned all of my One Piece manga, got rid of my games, and consistently blame me for things I don't do. The list goes on, but yeah, they're nice people."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh yeah, "nice". The kicked my sister Luna out because she drives a hippie van. Burned all of my One Piece manga, got rid of my games, and consistently blame me for things I don't do. The list goes on, but yeah, they're nice people."
"Well, nice to me. By the way, how is Luna and Gilmore the swagger wagon?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, nice to me. By the way, how is Luna and Gilmore the swagger wagon?"

[/QUOTE]
"A few states over with her girlfriend Max and their dog Shilo."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Did I tell you about the time we got high together?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. Then she got mad cause it was some cheap stuff, then gave me some good stuff and told me to share it with you...I didn't."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah. Then she got mad cause it was some cheap stuff, then gave me some good stuff and told me to share it with you...I didn't."
"No, I mean when just Luna and I got stoned."

FireMaiden said:
"What? No."
"Yeah. We smoked some weed while watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That was awesome in itself. Then we blew $200 at a Taco Bell and got banned after ordering 94 soft shell tacos. Then after that we bought a shit ton of jello shots from some bar, drove to the woods before we.... nevermind. It was awesome though."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah. We smoked some weed while watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That was awesome in itself. Then we blew $200 at a Taco Bell and got banned after ordering 94 soft shell tacos. Then after that we bought a shit ton of jello shots from some bar, drove to the woods before we.... nevermind. It was awesome though."

[/QUOTE]
"Your both gay as hell though...."

Darkhan said:
He was sad that Elie had to go away. "It's okay you can go. But I hope I'll see you at the party." He turned his head towards Max. "Normally we have drugs and things like that in a rave, but I don't think for now we can do that. So we should have food, lot of drinks. We also need a pool." He said
@CrystalYoshi
Ellie nodded and she started to walk away before turning back around to look at the two boys. "Don't do anything stupid, okay?" She then turned back around and walked back to the Goldriver dorms and straight to her room before pulling out her phone and calling a few friends to bring stuff for the rave. She felt bad for saying that she couldn't go so she could at least help with the food and drinks.

Max nodded and he remembered why he was so awkward at his first rave, almost everybody was high on something except from him and Ellie since they were against doing drugs. "Yeah, no drugs but if I know Ellie we should have food and drinks covered since she knows tons of people that will do anything for her but I don't know anyone that could get us a pool."

@Darkhan

"Let me take care of the pool" He said with a big smile in his face. "I have people who can help me with that." He headed to the dorms. "Help me bring all my dj stuff out. We'll start putting stuff outside."

@CrystalYoshi

Zen heard the announcer, and began to run towards the assembly room fast. 'Aww man.. I hate running.' Zen thought to himself as he ran with his sleeves floated as he ran, since he always wore long-sleeved shirts that were way to big for him.

Sammy was wandering around campus, seeing the sights, picking daisies. She heard the announcement and sighed. "F**k me." She muttered and she walked to the assembly room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica came out from his dad's office and entered the Assembly Hall. There were already a few students (NPCs) sitting down and she decided to sit on the middle row of seats on the bleachers to see her dad at the program.

MEANWHILE...

Headmaster Tiberius went to the Assembly Hall but didn't start the program, he just waited on a seat on the stage and waited for the rest of the student body to assemble.

Braden walked into the courtyard and heard an announcement on the intercom and thought "Well, that's a way to start things off but hey, it was a good time to get to know these people better so I can control them later,". He had had everything planned out, from how he would befriend/bribe/blackmail them, to how he would spy on them thanks to his parents owning the largest military technology firm in the world, to how he would deal with the headmaster if he tried to foil his plans. "This won't fail," thought Braden "It can't,". He then heard a girl say "Fuck me" and turned around to see a girl walking to the auditorium. "Hm," he thought as he began to walk over to her "I'll start with her,". He then got over there and, using the voice that smooth as silk voice that made anyone feel relaxed, said "Let me guess, heading to the auditorium as well?".

Sammy looked at the guy with suspicion. No one sounds that smooth without a little bit of acting. She smiled anyways and replied, "no, I'm going to go kill the headmaster and then drown his daughter. Where are you heading?"

"Hm," thought Braden "She's a jokester, I can tell". He then said to her jokingly "Mind if I joined you in said killing? Trust me, I hate doing this as much as you do,". He then stretched a bit and said "Seriously, I would prefer to binge watch some RWBY or Game of Thrones than this shit. Oh, I forget to introduce myself, name's Braden Starkos, what's yours?"

Andros said:
"Hm," thought Braden "She's a jokester, I can tell". He then said to her jokingly "Mind if I joined you in said killing? Trust me, I hate doing this as much as you do,". He then stretched a bit and said "Seriously, I would prefer to binge watch some RWBY or Game of Thrones than this shit. Oh, I forget to introduce myself, name's Braden Starkos, what's yours?"
Sammy giggled. "I wojldnt mind an accomplice. Then I have someone to take the fall for me." She smiled and looked up at the boy. "I'm Sammy. You watch Game of Thrones? I don't like that series much. Too many characters, wayyyy to many deaths. I prefer Sherlock or Doctor Who. Sometimes I watch Forensic Files but that's when I'm bored."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back