• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
"My dear madam," he said once she said those words "I am the law. My family has passed so many laws by our shear will alone and trust me, if you fuck me, I'll make sure that you will pay," he curled his fist and then sighed and calmly said "Look, you seem like a nice girl, and I like that and well, I'd hate to do something drastic, so, can we just please sit down and forget about this?"
"You're an eighteen year old with no life and no real friends because of your superiority complex." Samantha shot back. "How will you make me pay? False allegations? Planted evidence to throw me in jail? Jail is better than where I live. And death penalty will only help me with my death wish. Try to touch me." Samantha spit.

Braden sighed "You're right ," Braden said as he sat down "Look, I can't be touched, you have to understand that, but maybe I am like you say,". He sat continued to sit there and said seriously "I have a few friends though, trust me on that, but, but you're right, I did mess up and I know that and I know why you hate alcohol so much. See, one of my friends, actually my closet one, Keith, had a drunken farther. His father was a complete madman and, by the time he started to go into Middle School, his farther had killed his wife. My parents didn't care though, and if it wasn't for me almost going to war for him, he would've been left on the streets to die. But he didn't because I brought him into my family's home and we raised him like he was my brother. However, he remembered his farther and he spoke with a passion about alcohol that only a person can do when he sees an alcoholic. I see that passion in you,". Braden hugged her and said "Look, I'm sorry, I don't know if it was a parent, sibling, or uncle, I just want you to know that you didn't deserve what you wen through,". He then freed her of his grasp and said "And if you don't think I'm sincere, look at these,". He took out his phone and showed her all the pictures of him and Keith "And I know that you still won't let me go because of this, but I just wanted you to know that,"

Sammy listened to Braden carefully. She didn't know what to say. "He used to beat me up a lot. Actually have a scar on my shoulder." Sammy pulled the neck of her shirt so that Braden could see the broken o-shaped scar from when her father stabbed her with a broken glass bottle. "Funny, he's in jail for tax evasion now, not for any thing he did to me." Sammy sighed heavily. "Just say I was right and I'll get over it. I'm not gonna turn you in."

just before the bell a motorcade of 3 limos show up a boy walks out of his car with a security detail following him "father" the boy says "i do not need a security detail to walk to the front door" you can't hear they reply "oh don't Albert Fredrickson me i love you and i'll call later" he turns and reveals a boyish face with brown hair and brown eyes "hi" he announces to the class "i'm Albert"

"OK, I was wrong, happy?" he said with a small smile. He felt... happy. "Maybe, maybe I should role back my plan on taking over the school? Just maybe," he thought. He then said to her "Look, I just get angry sometimes and while yes, I do have friends in the government and I can easily get you arrested, I wouldn't and trust me, I would have been disciplined no matter the outcome,". He then cracked a smile "So, still up for the Doctor Who marathon?"

Sammy smiled. She's right, as always. "Duhhh of course we are on for that marathon! I love doctor who!" She laughed happily. "As long as we don't watch the 11th Doctor. I hate him."

Tiberius was getting impatient, he doesn't like queues or slowpokes or snails, so he went on stage pulled up a microphone, and as load as he can, yelled "WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN, ALL STUDENTS ASSEMBLE NOW!!!", which pulsated through the entire campus and maybe outside grounds as well.

MEANWHILE...

Jessica covered her ears tight as her father yelled and she rolled her eyes, she was waiting for more students to come and maybe even meet cute boys!

"Of course, my dear madam, that piece of shit of a doctor disgraces the 10th doctors na-!". Braden then heard the headmaster say that the program was beginning and he said quietly into her ear "Great, prepare for the greatest borefest that you will ever see,".

Andros said:
"Of course, my dear madam, that piece of shit of a doctor disgraces the 10th doctors na-!". Braden then heard the headmaster say that the program was beginning and he said quietly into her ear "Great, prepare for the greatest borefest that you will ever see,".
Sammy laughed. "The greatest borefest is homework. I'd rather be here than doing that."

Kurt arrived and saw Jessica. "Hey Jess! What's up?" He smiled at her. "Yo, your father is grumpy today."

"Nah," Braden whispered "This is worse, oh, and by the way, what was your name? I already told you mine so mind if you tell me yours?"

Andros said:
"Nah," Braden whispered "This is worse, oh, and by the way, what was your name? I already told you mine so mind if you tell me yours?"
"Oh! Sorry about that. I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sammy." She laughs. "I thought I told you. Maybe I didn't. Oh well. You know now."

Ellie and Max had hurried to the assembly and got there before the headmaster made the announcement that the assembly was about to start. They sat down together and started talking about random stuff and waited until the headmaster yelled at them to announce that the assembly was starting. Ellie took out her phone and took a picture of her and Max and sent it to their parents to show that they were still alive.

(Thanks Band Camp for almost making me miss all of this.)

"Ya, you kinda didn't," he said "But we were kinda threatening each other with death and stuff so it would make sense that you wouldn't tell me your name,". He then noticed to people running into the assembly hall like it was the apocalypse and Braden thought "Wonder where they were?".

@Quiet Is Violent @CrystalYoshi

(BTW Crystal, God knows I fear the day I have to go to band camp)

Darkhan said:
Kurt arrived and saw Jessica. "Hey Jess! What's up?" He smiled at her. "Yo, your father is grumpy today."

"Oh! Hey Kurt! Come over here!", Jessica said as she Pat the seat beside her, signalling Kurt to sit there. Kurt has been quite the good guy, 'He's so cute...', Jessica thought to herself.

@Darkhan

He sat beside her. "Hey Jess tonight we're making a party. You commin?" He asked her. "Also could you make your father go away for the night? The music is gonna be loud.

@CoolCortex

Evan walks out of the bathrooms and starts heading to the assembly. eris sits waiting outside and follows him. "Alright girl behave ok?" she lets out a soft bark in reply. He finally reaches the doors. "wait here" she lays down and Evan hands her a bone. He heads inside and sits down waiting for it to start

(open for interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back