• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
"Shit," he thought "Don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything,". He knew this kid was bad news, he could just tell. "And here I was thinking about getting out of here with the annoyed chick and Sammy but this kid had to ruin it all!" he thought annoyed. Then, an idea came into his head "Hm," he thought "If I could just get this kid to join us, I could use him as a scapegoat or... I could get him to do what I want! The kid looks gullible enough, so why not? But what could get him to talk? Does he want money, power, do have to blackmail him, or do I have to torture him? Who knows?"
"so do you always stare at new people or what" Albert said

johndoe said:
"right sorry" Albert says looking genuinely hurt
"Yeah, whatever," She muttered. She really couldn't care less about how she made the guy feel, but she figured she's tell him her name. "It's Hazel."

5:30 PM

"---And that is the Entire Rosethorn Code of Conduct! All 25 Sections! The assembly is now done and you may go enjoy the rest of the day, students.", Just as Tiberius ends, all the students stand up and leave, probably thinking
'FREEDOM!!!'

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, whatever," She muttered. She really couldn't care less about how she made the guy feel, but she figured she's tell him her name. "It's Hazel."
"hi nice to meet you"

FireMaiden said:
"so what is with this whole goth thing you got going on" Albert said

Jessica happily stood up and realized Kurt was still thinking about the pool. "Maybe tomorrow, Kurt. I have things to do...Oh and my dad is a 'bout to leave in a few minutes so text me if the party is on! Here's my number!", Jessica said as she wrote her number on a piece of paper she dug up from her pocket, she handed it to Kurt, waved at him, then left the assembly hall.

"Oh thank the maker," he thought in his mind as he got up. He then said to Sammy "Hey, I got some stuff to do so meet me in my room in about an hour and here,". He took out a notepad and pen, wrote down his phone number, and gave it to Sammy and said "And if you need something, just call, OK?". He then walked over to Albert and the girl and said "Sorry that man," he said in a calm voice "I didn't want to get shouted at by the grouch, so anyone, name's Braden, Braden Starkos,"

Andros said:
"Oh thank the maker," he thought in his mind as he got up. He then said to Sammy "Hey, I got some stuff to do so meet me in my room in about an hour and here,". He took out a notepad and pen, wrote down his phone number, and gave it to Sammy and said "And if you need something, just call, OK?". He then walked over to Albert and the girl and said "Sorry that man," he said in a calm voice "I didn't want to get shouted at by the grouch, so anyone, name's Braden, Braden Starkos,"
"hi braden what dorm are you in?" Albert said with a big smile on his face

FireMaiden said:
Hazel looked at him with a confused expression. "Goth?" She asked. She looked down at her outfit, then back up at him, "What about me seems goth?"
"well i mean mainly your attitude and the whole vibe you have going on" albert says

Last edited by a moderator:
After the headmaster finished evan headed outside and was happily greeted by Eris. She jumped on him excitedly and licked his face. "Aww you already missed me. lets go." he started walking and eris followed by his side. as they were walking Eris constantly went up to people and greeted them.

(open 4 interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, room 10," he said to Albert when the girl asked why she looked Goth. Braden then thought "OK, you can fix it later, OK Braden, OK,". He then turned around to see the girl leaving saying that she didn't want her bitchiness to rub on Albert and him. "OK then," Braden said to the girl "See ya,". He then turned around to Albert "Hey, I got something to tell you in private, meet me at my place, OK?"

FireMaiden said:
Hazel looked around for Liam, "Where'd the Gaylord go?" She asked herself. She had lost him she she went in the assembly hall, and wasn't sure where he'd gone off to.
@Safety Hammer
"Who the bloody hell are you calling Gaylord?" Liam said, as he rounded the corner. "I might be as straight as a wheel, but there is no need for names?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Who the bloody hell are you calling Gaylord?" Liam said, as he rounded the corner. "I might be as straight as a wheel, but there is no need for names?"

[/QUOTE]
"There you are lord of the gays," Hazel chuckled.

CELESTE SUMMERSTONE

Celeste entered the academy with a big smile on her face, she looked around and went straight to the girls' dorm - where she hoped to meet some new people. Although she was pretty anxious about the whole thing, she didn't show it. And so she searched around the place.

[Open for interaction, I guess?
xD ]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Shuddup." Liam said.
"Did you see any guys though? Anyone that is my type?"

[/QUOTE]
"Not unless you like annoying or kinda creppy, no. I did see one though who is rather pretty."

Andros said:
"Oh, room 10," he said to Albert when the girl asked why she looked Goth. Braden then thought "OK, you can fix it later, OK Braden, OK,". He then turned around to see the girl leaving saying that she didn't want her bitchiness to rub on Albert and him. "OK then," Braden said to the girl "See ya,". He then turned around to Albert "Hey, I got something to tell you in private, meet me at my place, OK?"
"ok sure" Albert said wondering what he needed to say

"OK, let's go!" he said enthusiastically

Later, at Braden's room

Braden arrived at the door and opened it. He walked in an sat down on the couch and said "OK, I have a proposition for you but first I have a question: Do you like money?"

Andros said:
"OK, let's go!" he said enthusiastically
Later, at Braden's room

Braden arrived at the door and opened it. He walked in an sat down on the couch and said "OK, I have a proposition for you but first I have a question: Do you like money?"
"yea why" Albert asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back