• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"OK," Braden said "Here's the deal, I come from one of the richest families on Earth and I can pretty much get nearly half a million dollars every month that goes into my personal bank account so, here's the deal: If you agree to become my, let's say helper, you would be paid 1,000 dollars per week. However, I do want you to know that A You must sign a contract that states that 1: You would be bound to this agreement for 6 months and 2: Anything that I say would be done by you with no hesitation or questions and to sweeten the deal," he walked over to the table to have a contract and a briefcase of 10,000 dollars and gave it to him with a pen and continued "You would receive 10,000 dollars by just signing the contract. So, do we have a deal?"

It was all happening tok fast. Too many people and their social interaction. First he needs to answer his friend. He goes to her and says "No. I am not on honor roll. I didn't even know you could skip a grade. I doubt they would allow me to because even though I have a genius level I.Q. I really am too much of a rebel for them."

@IntoTheMist

After the speech Kurt went to see Max. "Okay Max! Let's start making the party. Go search for some food around. I'll prepare the stage for the music." He smile and went into his room to take all of his things.

@CrystalYoshi

"And as for my feelings about Ellie, she has far too many people liking her. I stand no chance. They will all get mad at me if I asked her out. I can't tell her that. I will however be giving all the cute boys a rose" @IntoTheMist

Ellie and Max both stood when the assembly was over and they started to walk out before Ellie saw Kurt and ran towards him since he was leaving. "Hey, so I told my people to bring the food around seven but I can call them and have them bring it earlier if you need it sooner,that's okay right?" She looked up at him and she realized something. "Do you need my number for anything in particular or do you just want it so that you can have it just to contact me if you ever need something?"

Max watched the two interact and he shook his head before walking right by the two, he needed to get ready for this party since he guess,and was confirmed by Ellie, that she did indeed get the food situation all taken care of. He left the auditorium and went straight for his room, he packed whatever clothes he need for the school year and that included some clothes to party in. He knew Ellie did the same but the clothes she brought were more for the occasions and that if she did end up at the party the he would become Ellie's bodyguard for the night.

@Darkhan

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled at her. "Yeah we could have food sooner." He headed to his room. "I'm gonna prepare my tracks okay?" He said to Ellie

(Afk for 2 days... sry...)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Uh, what is this for?" Liam said as he walked after the boy.

[/QUOTE]
"Dude, I think it's called flirting."

Evan was walking to the dorms until he heard "Master Evan! Master Evan!" it was Winston his butler. Evan was always kind to the people who served at his home, he was born generous so he would do most things himself. Evan turned with a bright smile as eris came and greeted him. "Winston what are you doing here i thought you were going home." the butler held out a sleek shining acoustic guitar. "you forgot it" Evan took the guitar and smiled wider. " thank you. I am going to miss your help." waved and left "I'm going to miss your kindness Master Evan" Evan waved as the butler disappeared. Eris looked at him curiously, head tilted and tail wagging. "I know you want to hear it so just this once." Evan sat down and started playing. [media]

[/media]
(open for interaction ;-; pls)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie nodded and she took out her phone and called her people to bring the food at six, something that could be done with no problem. She started walking back towards her dorm before she got a phone call from someone that she didn't want to ever talk to, her ex boyfriend she broke up with because he was cheating on her multiple times. She denied the phone call and she eventually made it back to her dorm room and she opened the door before being greeted by Callie Marie. She smiled and closed the door before sitting on the floor and petting the pug while deep in thought about what had happened today to her.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan was walking to the dorms until he heard "Master Evan! Master Evan!" it was Winston his butler. Evan was always kind to the people who served at his home, he was born generous so he would do most things himself. Evan turned with a bright smile as eris came and greeted him. "Winston what are you doing here i thought you were going home." the butler held out a sleek shining acoustic guitar. "you forgot it" Evan took the guitar and smiled wider. " thank you. I am going to miss your help." waved and left "I'm going to miss your kindness Master Evan" Evan waved as the butler disappeared. Eris looked at him curiously, head tilted and tail wagging. "I know you want to hear it so just this once." Evan sat down and started playing. [media]

[/media]
(open for interaction ;-; pls)

[/QUOTE]
(When you see he's straight.)

freddiew-throws-computer-o.gif

Danny hands @Wild Wolf Wind a red rose and walks away with tears dripping down his face.

He walks away in utter shame and hurt.

Danny goes to where he left his horse and the horse goes to him to comfort him. "It's okay sweetiepie. I'll be fine. At least now they know that they are beautiful and that somebody likes them." Danny cuddles the horse.

Danny composes himself into his usual scary pokerface and gets up. He tskes his bags from the horse's back and begins carrying them to his dorm room.

xpstitch said:
Danny hands @Wild Wolf Wind a red rose and walks away with tears dripping down his face.
He walks away in utter shame and hurt.

Danny goes to where he left his horse and the horse goes to him to comfort him. "It's okay sweetiepie. I'll be fine. At least now they know that they are beautiful and that somebody likes them." Danny cuddles the horse.
Liam, who never liked to see someone sad, had followed him back.

"Hey, are.. are you okay?"

Danny looks at him with a completely blank and expressionless face.

"I am fine. My people and I have been through worse than this. Like that time the colonists gave us itchy blankets"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back