• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

xpstitch said:
Danny looks at him with a completely blank and expressionless face.
"I am fine. My people and I have been through worse than this. Like that time the colonists gave us itchy blankets"
"Okay. I was just here to offer some help or something. That and thanking you for giving me this. Have a good day, mate." Liam said with a smile, before walking away.

Danny walks away to room number 20 of the men's dorms with his bags. An Irish man? I've never met an Irish man before...

"Or is he SCOTTISH? Never met one of those before either..." I've met country folks, other natives, chinese, Germans, Asians of many kinds.... But never a Scotsman...

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan was walking to the dorms until he heard "Master Evan! Master Evan!" it was Winston his butler. Evan was always kind to the people who served at his home, he was born generous so he would do most things himself. Evan turned with a bright smile as eris came and greeted him. "Winston what are you doing here i thought you were going home." the butler held out a sleek shining acoustic guitar. "you forgot it" Evan took the guitar and smiled wider. " thank you. I am going to miss your help." waved and left "I'm going to miss your kindness Master Evan" Evan waved as the butler disappeared. Eris looked at him curiously, head tilted and tail wagging. "I know you want to hear it so just this once." Evan sat down and started playing. [media]

[/media]
(open for interaction ;-; pls)

[/QUOTE]
Hazel, who was walking past him, stopped. She looked at him, and smirked. "Hey, that's not to bad," she said, walking over.

FireMaiden said:
Hazel, who was walking past him, stopped. She looked at him, and smirked. "Hey, that's not to bad," she said, walking over.
Evan looked up to see someone walking over to him. "Can i help you?"

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan looked up to see someone walking over to him. "Can i help you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I did just complement your playing, so maybe a thank you would be nice."

FireMaiden said:
"oh sorry its just i have a short block after i finish so i didn't hear you, but ahh thanks." Eris starts rolling in the grass. Evan whistles and points at the ground next to him. Eris gets up and lays down next to his feet.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"oh sorry its just i have a short block after i finish so i didn't hear you, but ahh thanks." Eris starts rolling in the grass. Evan whistles and points at the ground next to him. Eris gets up and lays down next to his feet.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh my god, your dog is adorable," Hazel smiled.

FireMaiden said:
Liam finally made his way back to Hazel, when he noticed Evan sitting there.

"Hey. Is my fun size friend troubling you?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Liam finally made his way back to Hazel, when he noticed Evan sitting there.
"Hey. Is my fun size friend troubling you?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm going to kick your shins in if you don't shup up. It's not my fault I'm 5'1."

Andros said:
"OK," Braden said "Here's the deal, I come from one of the richest families on Earth and I can pretty much get nearly half a million dollars every month that goes into my personal bank account so, here's the deal: If you agree to become my, let's say helper, you would be paid 1,000 dollars per week. However, I do want you to know that A You must sign a contract that states that 1: You would be bound to this agreement for 6 months and 2: Anything that I say would be done by you with no hesitation or questions and to sweeten the deal," he walked over to the table to have a contract and a briefcase of 10,000 dollars and gave it to him with a pen and continued "You would receive 10,000 dollars by just signing the contract. So, do we have a deal?"
deal and by the way my dad is the head of a big security firm and I can get us bodyguards anytime

FireMaiden said:
"Oh my god, your dog is adorable," Hazel smiled.
Eris gets up to greet them. "Well thanks. Her name is Eris, I named her that because thats the name of greek goddess of dawn. oh and I'm Evan." Eris's tail starts wagging really fast as she playfully hops on them. "she loves new people."

"OK," Braden said with a smile "Just know that by agreeing, that means doing all sorts of things for me. This can mean from helping me to take care of people, to doing my homework, to cleaning my room. Also, this is not to be told to anyone and I would like for you to call me sir when we're alone, OK?". He then opened the door and said "By the way, write your phone number on the desk as well so I can call you when I need you, OK,".

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris gets up to greet them. "Well thanks. Her name is Eris, I named her that because thats the name of greek goddess of dawn. oh and I'm Evan." Eris's tail starts wagging really fast as she playfully hops on them. "she loves new people."

[/QUOTE]
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Hazel, and the annoyingly tall guy is Liam," She said, then started to pet Eris. "She's so soft."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris gets up to greet them. "Well thanks. Her name is Eris, I named her that because thats the name of greek goddess of dawn. oh and I'm Evan." Eris's tail starts wagging really fast as she playfully hops on them. "she loves new people."

[/QUOTE]
"She should meet Wallace. And Felix too." Liam said, before turning towards Hazel.

"You brought Felix, right?"

FireMaiden said:
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Hazel, and the annoyingly tall guy is Liam," She said, then started to pet Eris. "She's so soft."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"She should meet Wallace. And Felix too." Liam said, before turning towards Hazel.

[/QUOTE]
"well she is a Siberian husky so she does have lots of fur. I take good care of her so its almost always like that." he looks up at Liam "oh other dogs that actually would be great. She will have someone to play with." he smiles as Eris playfully jumps on Hazel trying to lick her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"well she is a Siberian husky so she does have lots of fur. I take good care of her so its almost always like that." he looks up at Liam "oh other dogs that actually would be great. She will have someone to play with." he smiles as Eris playfully jumps on Hazel trying to lick her face.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"She should meet Wallace. And Felix too." Liam said, before turning towards Hazel.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel giggled and smiled at Eris, sitting down so she could keep petting her. First she pulled her shorts down a little to cover a few small scars. "Of course I brought Felix, he's sleeping in my room right now."

FireMaiden said:
Hazel giggled and smiled at Eris, sitting down so she could keep petting her. First she pulled her shorts down a little to cover a few small scars. "Of course I brought Felix, he's sleeping in my room right now."
Eris turns on her back waiting for Hazel to rub her belly. "she really is starting to like you Hazel."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris turns on her back waiting for Hazel to rub her belly. "she really is starting to like you Hazel."

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
"You always get the cute guys.." Liam mumbled under his breath, as he crossed his arms.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris turns on her back waiting for Hazel to rub her belly. "she really is starting to like you Hazel."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You always get the cute guys.." Liam mumbled under his breath, as he crossed his arms.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel started to rub the fluffy dogs belly, "She's so freaking cute!" She said happily. She looked up at Liam, "Yep, I sure do."

FireMaiden said:
Hazel started to rub the fluffy dogs belly, "She's so freaking cute!" She said happily. She looked up at Liam, "Yep, I sure do."
Evan sat down next to Hazel and starts rubbing her belly "Hmm? what did you guys say?"

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan sat down next to Hazel and starts rubbing her belly "Hmm? what did you guys say?"

[/QUOTE]
"Nuthin." Hazel said, now scratching Eris's chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back