• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
Hazel then remembered she had a pet, "Oh ,y god, Felix is gonna break everything if I don't go feed him. Evan, ever wanna hang and can't find me on campus, I'm room 20 at Goldenriver, " She said standing up. She quickly pat Eris's head, "Later."
(I gtg for a bit)
Liam, who was tired of being the third wheel, had actually walked to Hazel's room to play with his buddy, Felix. As Hazel walks in, all she'll see is this:

anime-anime-boy-cat-cute-Favim.com-1160947.png

If anyone were to walk into his room they might find themselves looking in on what appeared to be an oldies live performance. Danny had very old music playing out loud and sanced in rather old-school fashion in the room

[media]

[/media]

Jessica opened the door to her dorm room and enters her organized room. Scruff was sleeping at the corner of her bed, so instead of waking him up, Jessica patted his head softly. But loud sounds of old music was encapsulating Goldenriver, which woke up Scruff. Scruff hopped on Jessica and licked her face, Jessica giggled but eventually Scruff got annoyed of the old music. Jessica carried Scruff outside and inside Cesspool, where the music came from, they went to the room which the music came from, which door is open, so Jessica knocked, and stepped in. "Ummm...Hi! I'm Jessica Rosethorn, Prefect of Goldenriver! Would you mind turning your wonderful classics down a little bit?", Jessica asks politely.

@xpstitch

@CoolCortex

Danny gives a death glare at the intrusion.

"Granted I have my RESERVATIONS about it.... But no problem" Danny says with bitter shade. His pun/retort threw more shade than a palm tree. Oohh.... Ouch. RESERVATIONS. He just took a dig at the (presumably) white lady about how his people were forced onto reservations by the colonists. He turns the music down.

xpstitch said:
@CoolCortex
Danny gives a death glare at the intrusion.

"Granted I have my RESERVATIONS about it.... But no problem" Danny says with bitter shade. His pun/retort threw more shade than a palm tree. Oohh.... Ouch. RESERVATIONS. He just took a dig at the (presumably) white lady about how his people were forced onto reservations by the colonists. He turns the music down.

"Thank you!", Jessica politely says, but suddenly, Scruff jumps off Jessica's arms and onto Danny, who Scruff licks.

@xpstitch

Andros said:
"OK," Braden said with a smile "Just know that by agreeing, that means doing all sorts of things for me. This can mean from helping me to take care of people, to doing my homework, to cleaning my room. Also, this is not to be told to anyone and I would like for you to call me sir when we're alone, OK?". He then opened the door and said "By the way, write your phone number on the desk as well so I can call you when I need you, OK,".
"jesus you mean i might have to kill people" Albert says horrified

Last edited by a moderator:
"Most likely not," Braden said "I would like to keep that as a last resort, besides you've already agreed to the contract so you can't back out now. Also, I would like for you to start cleaning my apartment here, make my bed, and straighten up my fridge. I have a friend coming over tonight and I want it nice and clean and you can leave once you've done that. However, I will text you my next assignment when I need to, OK, so see ya,". Braden then left the building

(Braden's open to interaction right now just so you know)

Andros said:
"Most likely not," Braden said "I would like to keep that as a last resort, besides you've already agreed to the contract so you can't back out now. Also, I would like for you to start cleaning my apartment here, make my bed, and straighten up my fridge. I have a friend coming over tonight and I want it nice and clean and you can leave once you've done that. However, I will text you my next assignment when I need to, OK, so see ya,". Braden then left the building
Albert frowns and starts cleaning bradens room

Andros said:
Albert texts braden "by the way how old are you and i'm done cleaning i'm going to my dorm"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Liam, who was tired of being the third wheel, had actually walked to Hazel's room to play with his buddy, Felix. As Hazel walks in, all she'll see is this:
anime-anime-boy-cat-cute-Favim.com-1160947.png

[/QUOTE]
"Really?" Hazel asked, a bit unamused. She put out Felix's food, then sat on her bed. She was also kinda glad that the rest of her stuff hadn't arrived yet, so her little collection hadn't gotten there yet. "Hey, where's Wally?"

Albert got back to his dorm and began unpacking he setup his drums and started playing dr.worm [media]

[/media]

FireMaiden said:
"Really?" Hazel asked, a bit unamused. She put out Felix's food, then sat on her bed. She was also kinda glad that the rest of her stuff hadn't arrived yet, so her little collection hadn't gotten there yet. "Hey, where's Wally?"
"In me room. I just came here to hang out with the best kitty cat in the whole wide world!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"In me room. I just came here to hang out with the best kitty cat in the whole wide world!"

[/QUOTE]
Feliz bopped him in the nose, Hazel giggled. "He really is....until he tries to sleep on your boobs."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"In me room. I just came here to hang out with the best kitty cat in the whole wide world!"

[/QUOTE] *knock knock* "hey is this anyone's dog he ran into my room?" Albert says while holding onto the collar of a dog

FireMaiden said:
Feliz bopped him in the nose, Hazel giggled. "He really is....until he tries to sleep on your boobs."
"I'd sleep on your boobs.'

johndoe said:
*knock knock* "hey is this anyone's dog he ran into my room?" Albert says while holding onto the collar of a dog
"Wallace, how the hell did you.. never mind." Liam said, bending over and picking up the puppy.

"Thank you."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'd sleep on your boobs.'
"Wallace, how the hell did you.. never mind." Liam said, bending over and picking up the puppy.

"Thank you."

[/QUOTE] "no problem i'm Albert by the way" says Albert smiling and extending his hand

(*opens dorm room door*) Hmm. Time to fill out the paperwork, I guess. (*sits on bed and fills it out*) I guess I'll call Dad real quick to give it to him. (* Dad, I filled out the paper work for the husky, I'll mail it to you. *) YESSSS, the husky should come soon.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I'd sleep on your boobs.'

"Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't want you on my boobs."

johndoe said:
"no problem i'm Albert by the way" says Albert smiling and extending his hand
"Liam. I'd shake your hand, but I have a squirming puppy in mine."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Liam. I'd shake your hand, but I have a squirming puppy in mine."

[/QUOTE] "right my bad" Albert says withdrawing his hand "oh hey it's hazel sorry about what i said earlier i have a weird sense of humor"

After giving Eris a bath they went back to the dorms. Evan set down her bowl and some newspapers in the bathroom. he came out and saw she had fallen asleep. he patted her head and left with his guitar in hand. he sat in-between the guys and girls dorms so no one could see him, but he didn't notice the windows up above.

[media]

[/media]
@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @johndoe (anyone else if you want)

Braden walked down the rooms when he heard a girl scream something he could hear all the way down the hallway. "What the?" he thought as he ran down the hallway. He eventually reached the room where the scream came from and knocked on the door and said "Hey, is everything alright in there?"

@IntoTheMist

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yes you would."

[/QUOTE]
"No. You aren't my type."

johndoe said:
"right my bad" Albert says withdrawing his hand "oh hey it's hazel sorry about what i said earlier i have a weird sense of humor"
"What the hell are you doing in the girls dorms? Only guys who get permission can come in here."

(* limo comes in front of the academy *) Hey , Dad! (* waves to Dad *) [ Dad says, " I'm a bit busy. Just grab the dog and the things for the dog I bought for you. ] Thanks! (*the limo drives away and Mia walks happily with the backpack with stuff for the dog and the dog being carried to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back