• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"Scruff! Come here!", Jessica says at Scruff as he licks Danny. Scruff comes to Jessica then she waves at Danny, "Sorry for that! Well, see ya!", Jessica leaves Cesspool and sees his dad, Tiberius, leaving with the other teachers for their 'School Year Dinner', they both wave at each other and Jessica enters Goldenriver, then she hears some commotion, as prefect of the dorm, she is responsible to handle all commotion in the dorm. She enters the room where noise was coming from. "Excuse me, what's with all the commotion?"

CoolCortex said:
"Scruff! Come here!", Jessica says at Scruff as he licks Danny. Scruff comes to Jessica then she waves at Danny, "Sorry for that! Well, see ya!", Jessica leaves Cesspool and sees his dad, Tiberius, leaving with the other teachers for their 'School Year Dinner', they both wave at each other and Jessica enters Goldenriver, then she hears some commotion, as prefect of the dorm, she is responsible to handle all commotion in the dorm. She enters the room where noise was coming from. "Excuse me, what's with all the commotion?"

"All these people just decided to drop by, why don't you join. The party too?" Hazel answered sarcasticly.

Oh, you must be Jessica. I'm Mia, I'm a freshman here. I just wanted to tell my acquaintance, Hazel, that I got a husky. (*smiles*) You're the geadmaster's daughter right?

@CoolCortex

FireMaiden said:
"All these people just decided to drop by, why don't you join. The party too?" Hazel answered sarcasticly.
"I'm guessing your sarcastic...Jessica Rosethorn, Prefect.", Jessica says with her hand out for a shake.

IntoTheMist said:
Oh, you must be Jessica. I'm Mia, I'm a freshman here. I just wanted to tell my acquaintance, Hazel, that I got a husky. (*smiles*) You're the geadmaster's daughter right?
@CoolCortex
"Correct, Mia! At least your not making too much noise!"

CoolCortex said:
"I'm guessing your sarcastic...Jessica Rosethorn, Prefect.", Jessica says with her hand out for a shake.

"oh your the drill sergeants dad great" Albert says

"Eh," Braden said "It's just sheer luck mate,". He then turned around to see the anti-social looking girl and said to her with a laugh "Well, your not exactly the most heartwarming either. By the way, name's Braden,".

johndoe said:
"oh your the drill sergeants dad great" Albert says

"Dude...he's just trying to make the school great!"

IntoTheMist said:
Jessica, by anyway to you know who is the prefect for Cesspool?

We're still looking for one since none of the male seniors are...good..."

CoolCortex said:

"Dude...he's just trying to make the school great!"

We're still looking for one since none of the male seniors are...good..."

" well i am in cesspool am i not good enough and screaming does not seem like greatness to me" Albert says

Evan walks back to his dorm to play with eris. By the time evan got back eris was awake and waiting for him

"Aren't we all?" Braden said to the dog girl "Also, really Albert, really?"

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"Ok this is it. Everyone but Liam, out."
"anyone who wants to come to my dorm is welcome" Albert says (open for interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back