• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

CoolCortex said:
"I'll follow you!", Jessica says, trailing Albert.

Andros said:
"Eh, OK," Braden said to Hazel "Hey Albert, girl with the dog, want to come to my room?"
@IntoTheMist
"i'm going to my dorm with jessica you can come if you want?" Albert says "follow me jessica"

*at Albert's dorm* "so how old are you guys i never found out?" Albert says "i'm 16"

Last edited by a moderator:
Miana had her suitcase in hand as she walked all over the campus, she was looking for the Goldriver girls dorm. She hated searching at times but then she took out her map of the school grounds and she followed the directions. Moments later she was standing in front of the girls dorm house. Miana took out the key they gave her to open the door and she walked in, the house felt pretty empty. She didn't dare look for the others just yet so she made her way upstairs to look for her bedroom.

I'm 14. I'm turning 15 soon though. Ermmm. Boy with my dog come on let's follow Albert (*smiles*) I'll find out what's your name in a second.

@Andros

Andros said:
"Same," Braden said to Albert as he sat down on his couch "Also, mind if you would grab a coke for me?"
"yea sure no problem jessica you want one?" Albert says walking to the fridge

What's your names? Well, I know Jessica's name and Albert's. What is your name? (looks at the boy holding her dog).

@Andros

IntoTheMist said:
What's your names? Well, I know Jessica's name and Albert's. What is your name? (looks at the boy holding her dog).
"what is your name i don't remeber?" Albert says passing a coke to braden and jessica

"Ya, name's Braden, and by the way, you look pretty cute, same with your dog". He placed the dog on the floor "So, tell me your story. I'm from a family who runs one of the largest security firms in the world,"

@IntoTheMist

johndoe said:
"what is your name i don't remeber?" Albert says passing a coke to braden and jessica
Oh, I'm Mia. You probably don't know me,but I'm a straight ace freshman. (*smiles*)

Andros said:
"Ya, name's Braden, and by the way, you look pretty cute, same with your dog". He placed the dog on the floor "So, tell me your story. I'm from a family who runs one of the largest security firms in the world,"
@IntoTheMist
"hey my dad does that to!" Albert says shocked

"God, he's so polite... Might be able to use that to my advantage," Braden thought as Albert talked "So, do any of you like Game or Thrones?" he said after Albert finished talking

Andros said:
@IntoTheMist
Well, my family's pretty rich. I paid for my tuition for this academy, but they gave me a refund and also a scholarship, so my dad told me if I got straight aces, he would get me a dog.

My dad owns a company, my mom is a model. And well, I am technically part model for big clothing companies, but I just don't have much time anymore. So, I do the shoots, but pretty rarely.

@Andros

Andros said:
"God, he's so polite... Might be able to use that to my advantage," Braden thought as Albert talked "So, do any of you like Game or Thrones?" he said after Albert finished talking
"nope never seen it" Albert says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back