• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
Braden took out his phone and looked at it and texted back "OK, but note that you owe me big time, mate,". Braden then said "Hey guys, I'm going to go get some snacks from my place, I'll be back,". Braden then left for a few minutes
(ooc sorry i forgot there was 4 people here forget that)

"listen mia i think your really nice and i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Albert says nervously

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Liam was back to playing with Felix, while Wallace jumped up at Hazel.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Wally, whose my favorite puppy in the whole world?" She said, happily petting him.

Ummm.. I'm not one to hurt people's feelings, so, I guess so, but I have feelings for someone else. (*blushes*)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Holy crap, he just asked her out" thought Braden "Well, let's see what happens,". He then heard her answer and thought "You just got rejected so hard, man,"

IntoTheMist said:
Ummm.. I'm not one to hurt people's feelings, so, I guess so, but I have feelings for someone else (*blushes*)
"oh well i-uh don't want to force you to go out with me" Albert says blushing

johndoe said:
"oh well i-uh don't want to force you to go out with me" Albert says blushing
It's okay, I don't like to reject people like that, so I guess I could go on one date.

johndoe said:
"listen mia i think your really nice and i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Albert says nervously
IntoTheMist said:
Ummm.. I'm not one to hurt people's feelings, so, I guess so, but I have feelings for someone else (*blushes*)
'I'm not supposed to be here...', Jessica thought to herself. "I'll...Just...be doing Now...",Jessica says as she leaves her empty can of soda and slowly shuffles away.

IntoTheMist said:
It's okay, I don't like to reject people like that, so I guess I could go on one date.
"ok we should exchange numbers and set something up,ok" Albert says handing mia a peice of paper with a phone number on it

CoolCortex said:
'I'm not supposed to be here...', Jessica thought to herself. "I'll...Just...be doing Now...",Jessica says as she leaves her empty can of soda and slowly shuffles away.

"ok bye i'll see you later" Albert says

FireMaiden said:
"Hey Wally, whose my favorite puppy in the whole world?" She said, happily petting him.
Wally barked happily, before his tail started to wag feverishly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Wally barked happily, before his tail started to wag feverishly.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel laughed, "So Liam, which dorm are you in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back