• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," thought Braden as he mind raced. She liked him, holy crap, she actually liked him! He then quickly recomposed himself and said "Well, would you like to stay here tonight then?"
"Why not?", Jessica says happily as she starts softly hugging Braden.

"Well, my dear madam, why not just go on ahead and skip the formalities and make out right here and now?" Braden said with a devilish grin

Andros said:
"Well, my dear madam, why not just go on ahead and skip the formalities and make out right here and now?" Braden said with a devilish grin

"Ooh! You're forward! Why not?", Jessica says, hugging Braden more.

(We should probably do this in PM or Fade it to Black)

Evan went back to his room and gets a few of Eris's play toys and heads out to the field. "lets go girl!" Evan yelled running to the field. Eris following behind barking enthusiastically. He laughs as Eris playful tries to tear away the toy from his hands.

"Why not?" said Braden as he kissed her

A few hours later

Braden woke up with him being groggy as hell. "God," as he laid there in the bed "What a night!". He saw Jess on the with her bra and underwear on and noticed that she looked quite cute as she slept. Braden went into the kitchen to make waffles

Last edited by a moderator:
Andros said:
"Why not?" said Braden as he kissed her
Next morning

Braden woke up with him being groggy as hell. "God," he thought as he got up form the bed "What a night!". He saw Jess on the with her bra and underwear on and noticed that she looked quite cute as she slept. Braden smile and began to make waffles in the kitchen

Jessica wake up early in the morning before classes could start, and noticed...she was in her underwear! "Holy god! Holy god! Holy god!", she yelled, she picked up her clothes and noticed Braden was making waffles. "Ummm...morning...quite a night, eh?", Jessica said silently still feeling a bit dizzy. Jessica went to the kitchen still in her underwear and smelt the waffles. Then she kisses Braden on the cheek and giggles. "I gotta get back to my room. Classes will start in an hour. See you in Class, Smoochikins!", Jessica said as she wore her clothes. Before she shut the door behind her, she waves at Braden and leaves. 'I made out with a boy!!! And probably became my boyfriend!!!', she kept thinking. She arrived at her room and giggled but forgot..."Oh no! I wasn't there for Kurt's party or Ellie's sleepover! I'm doomed!"

(I gotta sleep IRL so classes will start tomorrow! Parting is such sweet sorrow and blah-blah-blah!)

Albert woke up and went to see if braden was up "god" he thought "i need friends"

Braden smiled "Ya, she loves me," he said. He finished cooking the waffles, then ate them, and finally got changed and walked out the door. "God," thought Braden "Anyone else besides Jess will probably thing I'm high or drunk or something,".

(Open for interaction)

Andros said:
Braden smiled "Ya, she loves me," he said. He finished cooking the waffles, then ate them, and finally got changed and walked out the door. "God," thought Braden "Anyone else besides Jess will probably thing I'm high or drunk or something,".
(Open for interaction)
*knock knock* "braden you in there" Albert said

"DUDE, I just made out with the girl's prefect and holy crap, she is a good kisser. Also, I'm pretty sure we're dating I guess, so, ya, I'm pretty damn happy right now" said Braden when he saw him. He then let him in and said "Hey, I got some spare waffles if you want some,"

Andros said:
"DUDE, I just made out with the girl's prefect and holy crap, she is a good kisser. Also, I'm pretty sure we're dating I guess, so, ya, I'm pretty damn happy right now" said Braden when he saw him. He then let him in and said "Hey, I got some spare waffles if you want some,"
"congrats man who is it? and yea i'd love some waffles" Albert said walking in

"Well, my dear sir, that's the problem, it's Jessica and you know who her farther is right? Also, I guess you cleaning up my room did come in handy after all," Braden said as he walked back into his room

Andros said:
"Well, my dear sir, that's the problem, it's Jessica and you know who her farther is right? Also, I guess you cleaning up my room did come in handy after all," Braden said as he walked back into his room
"ooh yea that is a problem and looks like it did" Albert says eating the waffles "mmm these are so good"

Danny had been doing nothing but paceing around with his pretty white dove on his palm. He had heard so many.... INTERESTING things on his stroll. Nobody knew it but Danny was an amazing singer. As he strolled he sang a beautiful song. The song was a originally from Snow White and sung by a female but he couldn't make his voice that shrill. So instead he got it as close as possible. Amazingly he still was able to sing just like a woman! It was so strange that a male could hit such notes

Though he made sure to watch how loud he was he sang just like THIS.

[media]

[/media]

"Eh, don't worry, the old man can't do anything at this point. He can't to break us up at this point and if he tries to kick me from the school, I'll just sue him for damages,". He then smiled when he complimented on the waffles and said "I guess you wished that you cooked as well as me,"

Andros said:
"Eh, don't worry, the old man can't do anything at this point. He can't to break us up at this point and if he tries to kick me from the school, I'll just sue him for damages,". He then smiled when he complimented on the waffles and said "I guess you wished that you cooked as well as me,"
"yea i do and i find it funny that both our dads run security firms" Albert said taking another big bite

"Ya," Braden said with a smile "It's fucking hilarious, my good man,". Braden then got up and stretched "OK, I need you to clean my room, do the dishes, and sweep once you get done eating because I don't know if she's coming over again tonight so I just want to be on the same side. Also, two more things, please remember to call me sir when we're alone because you've been forgetting about it and also how good are your grades?"

Andros said:
"Ya," Braden said with a smile "It's fucking hilarious, my good man,". Braden then got up and stretched "OK, I need you to clean my room, do the dishes, and sweep once you get done eating because I don't know if she's coming over again tonight so I just want to be on the same side. Also, two more things, please remember to call me sir when we're alone because you've been forgetting about it and also how good are your grades?"
"ok i'll clean and my grades are fine" Albert says "sir"

"Ah, there we go, make sure to remember when we are alone OK because I'm paying you to say that," Braden said "Also, the reasons why I wanted to know your grades is because I might need you to do my homework just so you know. I'm pretty sure classes start today when the principal says it starts so for right now I'm probably going to have you do stuff for me until I'm ready to go out, OK?"

Andros said:
"Ah, there we go, make sure to remember when we are alone OK because I'm paying you to say that," Braden said "Also, the reasons why I wanted to know your grades is because I might need you to do my homework just so you know. I'm pretty sure classes start today when the principal says it starts so for right now I'm probably going to have you do stuff for me until I'm ready to go out, OK?"
"hey man i know your paying me but you can stop treating me like one of your butlers from home" Albert says angrily

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan went back to his room and gets a few of Eris's play toys and heads out to the field. "lets go girl!" Evan yelled running to the field. Eris following behind barking enthusiastically. He laughs as Eris playful tries to tear away the toy from his hands.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel left her room, none of her buddies were 8 line at the moment so she figured why not go explore campus for a bit. Once she left Goldenriver, and was walking by the feild, she saw Evan and Eris. She rolled up her flannel sleeves and fixed her tube top that's she was wearing underneath it, and jogged over. "Hey Evan."

"Well, what would happen if I boosted your pay to 10,000 dollars, how would like that?" said Braden while relaxing on the couch "Also, it's not like I'm keeping you for the entire day, I'm just keeping you for a couple of hours or maybe even less, who knows?". Braden then turned the TV on

Danny shakes his head at what he overhears. The last time his people were treated like servants in that way, they scalped their master for such insolence.

Andros said:
"Well, what would happen if I boosted your pay to 10,000 dollars, how would like that?" said Braden while relaxing on the couch "Also, it's not like I'm keeping you for the entire day, I'm just keeping you for a couple of hours or maybe even less, who knows?". Braden then turned the TV on
Albert smiles "i'd have to say yes,sir"

xpstitch said:
Danny shakes his head at what he overhears. The last time his people were treated like servants in that way, they scalped their master for such insolence.
(we are in his room with the door shut so you can't hear that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back