• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

xpstitch said:
Danny is bored out of his mind. There's nothing to do here. Danny settles for going on horseback ride. He begins walking to where he left his horse.
Albert walked across a guy climbing onto a horse "hey" he called "who are you "

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not yet but I have been interested in the literature and band clubs I will say," Braden said. He could tell that she was no longer interested in the conversation and he then said "So, how do you like it here?"

"Err... Well, I just got here. So it's hard to say, I'd rather stay in Seattle though." She mumbled with and sighed as she put her phone down. "My parents just sent me off because apparently they were too busy with their damn jobs anyways and I needed some extra education that my high school couldn't give me." Celeste explained as her mood changed quickly and her face turned numb and a bit annoyed by the subject. "I only met you, so it's hard to say anything about the other students."

"And you, do you like it here?" She asked him curiously.

"Well, if you consider getting laid the first day you come here good, then ya, I like it here," Braden said with a smile "So, just wondering, what kinda shows do you like?"

"Shows?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow, confused. "And how exactly did you 'get laid' on your first day here? Are you a f*ckboy or something?" Celeste asked him curiously, with a teasingly tone.
@Andros

xpstitch said:
"I suppose we could get to know eachother a little to pass the time. Either that or I could let you take a ride on Skipper"
" I'd prefer the get to know each other I never rode a horse" Albert says

"First of all, don't call me a fuckboy. Second of all, the one I started dating is the one I laid. Also, don't you know what a TV show is?" Braden said

"FIRST OF ALL, the fact that you're dating the girl you banged doesn't change the fact that you got laid on your first day here. Like, who does that?" Celeste said, a bit weirded out since it was a bit uncommon for her to hear things like that.

"Oh, shows like that- I thought like... never mind." she murmured as she looked on her feet. "I guess Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Flesh, The Originals. The usual." She shrugged.
@Andros

johndoe said:
"I was born in Toronto" Albert says " but lived in Florida since I was 11
"Ah! So from country life to rainforests eh?" Danny smiles at the thought.

"Always good to meet another rainforest dweller"

xpstitch said:
"Ah! So from country life to rainforests eh?" Danny smiles at the thought.
"Always good to meet another rainforest dweller"
"the more beach part of Florida actually" Albert says

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eh, why not? I'm a horny ass teen for God's sake, what were you expecting?". Braden then stretched some and then sat back down and continued "Ya, the shows I usually watch are Game of Thrones and RWBY,"

"Too much information, sis." she said sarcastically as she giggled,
'And I'm still a virgin.' she though and rolled her eyes. "ANYWAYS..." Celeste started saying as she tried to change the subject. "Do you want to go inside and meet some other people we can meet?" she offered, dusting off the dust from her tight crop top and white shorts. @Andros

"Fine by me," he said as he got up to go inside "Hm, she's cute thoug- Dude, what the hell are you saying, you're already dating someone, get that shit out of your head!" Braden thought

"That land belongs to us fyi. Don't get me wrong though bud. I resent you not one bit. You cannot be held responsible for the actions of your ancestors." Danny says.

"You seem a bit frustrated," Celeste mentioned as they walked inside the building. "Do you have any friends that we can hang out with?" She asked him as she put her red-hair up to a messy and surprisingly successful bun. as she crossed her arm, you could see the tattoo on her wrist that said 'a reader lives a thousand lives before he died' which was written in a beautiful calligraphy writing.

"To my knowledge, everyone I know is busy, but we could go to my room and I could fix us some lunch if you like? And I'm not frustrated right now,". Braden then noticed her tattoo and said "Your tattoo speaks the truth,"

xpstitch said:
"That land belongs to us fyi. Don't get me wrong though bud. I resent you not one bit. You cannot be held responsible for the actions of your ancestors." Danny says.
"ok want to go exploring?" Albert asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back