• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

(Err.. well I don't know how to start anyways so I'm just gonna wait until someone's open for interaction.)

AugustineVampire said:
(Err.. well I don't know how to start anyways so I'm just gonna wait until someone's open for interaction.)
try "walking" and running into hazel and evan with evans dog

@AugustineVampire (I'll interact with you once I'm done here, OK?)

"Now that's a good helper, oh, and if you start calling master when we're alone and allow me to call you slave and stuff, I'll give you an extra 5,000 dollars to your paycheck as well if you're up for it?" Braden said as he flipped through channels

Andros said:
@AugustineVampire (I'll interact with you once I'm done here, OK?)
"Now that's a good helper, oh, and if you start calling master when we're alone and allow me to call you slave and stuff, I'll give you an extra 5,000 dollars to your paycheck as well if you're up for it?" Braden said as he flipped through channels
"call me slave and we are done i'll start cleaning" albert says

Last edited by a moderator:
"OK, fine by me," said Braden as he began to walk out of the room "Once you're done, you can do what you like, anyway, see you later!". Braden walked out and headed into the courtyard

(Meet me in the courtyard, @AugustineVampire)

Andros said:
"OK, fine by me," said Braden as he began to walk out of the room "Once you're done, you can do what you like, anyway, see you later!". Braden walked out and headed into the courtyard
(Meet me in the courtyard, @AugustineVampire)
"bye" Albert said then got to work

FireMaiden said:
Hazel left her room, none of her buddies were 8 line at the moment so she figured why not go explore campus for a bit. Once she left Goldenriver, and was walking by the feild, she saw Evan and Eris. She rolled up her flannel sleeves and fixed her tube top that's she was wearing underneath it, and jogged over. "Hey Evan."
"hey Hazel." Eris trots over and drops a ball at her feet.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"hey Hazel." Eris trots over and drop a ball at her feet.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel picks up the ball, and throws if for Eris. "Wanna go on an adventure?" Hazel asked, looking up at the taller boy.

Eris runs after it at full speed. Evan looked at her confused. "What kind of adventure?" Eris slowly comes back and drops the ball. She is panting hard. "take a rest girl."Evan pats her head

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris runs after it at full speed. Evan looked at her confused. "What kind of adventure?" Eris slowly comes back and drops the ball. She is panting hard. "take a rest girl."Evan pats her head

[/QUOTE]
"Go explore campus a bit, see if we can find anything cool," Hazel said, "Besides we can probably go break into the pool or cafeteria."

FireMaiden said:
"Go explore campus a bit, see if we can find anything cool," Hazel said, "Besides we can probably go break into the pool or cafeteria."
"i'm down to explore, but i'm not going to break in anywhere. My father would destroy my guitar, and take away Eris if he found out." he shivers. "I can't imagine a world without them."

CELESTE SUMMERSTONE

Celeste got bored of hanging around in her room, and decided to get some fresh air and went into courtyard and sat on the bench. She soon realized that there was another guy there, as he threw a quick glance at her she gave him a smile.

'
Please, talk, to, me.' she thought desperately as she was getting more bored by every second passes.

She moved to the edge of the bench, as a sign of her welcoming him to sit next to her.

@Andros

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"i'm down to explore, but i'm not going to break in anywhere. My father would destroy my guitar, and take away Eris if he found out." he shivers. "I can't imagine a world without them."

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, no breaking in then. My parents would probably smash my setup at home so....yeah, I have scores that shouldn't be possible."

Braden walked around the courtyard looking for something to do when he saw a girl sitting around. Braden thought that she looked lonely so he went to her and said "What's up?"

"I'm... I'm good," Celeste answered as she looked cheerful as ever, after a few a bit awkward seconds she offered her hand to shake "I'm Celeste." the red-head girl introduced herself with a gentle chuckle as she leaned back and got comfortable, pressing her legs against her chest and hugging them while her head was put on her knees as she got a bit tired.

"And you?" Celeste asked, as she looked at the beautiful courtyard.

@Andros

"Braden," he said with a smile "So tell me, what's a girl like you doing alone in this beautiful courtyard?"

Rosemary had just arrived at her new school, being dropped off by her father and sighing softly. She looked at her letter and saw the building where her dorm was. She walked up and saw the hall with the dorms. She didn't know where she was going so she knocked on one of them, hoping she would find out.

@Safety Hammer

"You did not just hit on me." Celeste giggled as she looked over at her new-hopefully-to-be friend. She was always very confident, so it wasn't a problem for her to joke around with people she just met, same to strangers. Celeste never thought that there is a judgement about her in this world.

"Nah," Braden said to Celeste "I just started a relationship with someone and trust me, if I wanted to hit on you, I would've complementing you alot more

Danny is bored out of his mind. There's nothing to do here. Danny settles for going on horseback ride. He begins walking to where he left his horse.

"Good for you!" Celeste replied as she took out her phone and went on Instagram, being a bit less interested in the conversation. "So, uh... have you signed up for clubs?" She asked him, looking up. Her chestnut-brown eyes were still staring at the small screen.

@Andros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back