• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"What? Oh, thanks." she thanked him as she leaned on the wall. "Let's go," she called him and showed him to lead the way to his room. "Isn't there supposed to be a rule for not allowing a person of the opposite sex in your room or something?" she teased him, laughing at her own joke.
@Andros

(Can you please tag me when you're replying? :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nah, as long as I have permission from a member of the opposite sex's permission, you can go into the dorm. Oh, and are you fine with pasta?" said Braden as they walked to his room

@AugustineVampire

"Yeah, I'm cool with that." she nodded as she jumped on Braden's bed, quickly getting comfortable by laying on it. "Cool room." she complimented him as she looked around. She grabbed his pillow and hugged it tightly with a smile.
@Andros

"Well thank you," said Braden with a smile. He then felt his phone vibrate and said "Hang on,". He realized it was a text from Albert and texted him "I'm hanging out with a friend, don't worry about me, I'll tell you if I need you," and then put up his phone.

One hour later

"Foods done!" he said to Celeste as he laid down the food. It was a beautiful platter with honey glazed shrimp, two 12 Oz. Steaks, and a massive bowl of Bowtie noddles covered in alfredo sauce with two wine glasses filled with coke "Enjoy, madam," he said finally as he sat down @AugustineVampire

"Snap, I am definitely going to come for dinner every day." Celeste said with excitement as she tasted the delicious pasta. "It's so good!" she laughed as her mouth was filled with food. "You're an excellent cook." she said yet again after finishing her dinner.
@Andros

FireMaiden said:
"Ok, no breaking in then. My parents would probably smash my setup at home so....yeah, I have scores that shouldn't be possible."
"ok, good." he kneels down to pet Eris. "I just want to let Eris rest." after a little eris stands up. "ok lets go"

"Why thank you, madam" Braden said bowing "Take as much as you want, I do not mind and you should see me make my southern style chocolate cake! It's my favorite recipe and people have begged me to tell them my secret recipe to it but hey, I keep my secrets,". He then went over to the fridge to grab some of his homemade Gelato, grabbed some bowls and spoons, and carried them to his couch with his TV in front him. He then said "Sadly, I do not have the ingredients for the cake currently but this is the second best thing I have so please, cone sit with me,"

@AugustineVampire

johndoe said:
"so what is your horses name and how did you meet?" Albert asks
"His name is Skipper and we met when I decided to stop using such an environmentally nasty way to get around. That was years ago when I secretly used my foster parents's credit to buy him. All this time they have been thinking I have been using the polluter they forced me to buy."

She was pretty interested in Braden's conversation about his incredible cooking skills. But just then, reality hit her.

Celeste laughed and sat next to him. But after a few seconds she took a few steps back. "Shoot, you should be here - eating dinner with your girlfriend - not me." She mumbled and smiled "I'm sorry, I should probably leave." 'Red' looked at her finished plate. @Andros

"No, it's fine, don't worry about, she's off doing some-". He then saw her begin to leave and then said "Well, OK, see ya!". He then got up to cleaning up the dishes and putting the food in the refrigerator

@AugustineVampire

Celeste saw some people looking at her, she sighed and continue walking into the dorm's entrance where I sat on the couch and browsed through the web on my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back