• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Maybe lets just wander and see where everything is." he steps a little a head of her and holds his hand out.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel raised an eyebrow, "Are you telling me to hurry up or hold your hand?"

"OK, fine by me, Star Wars it is!" he then found the Star Wars DVD (Srsly Netflix, get Star Wars) and put in and began the movie. "This is good" thought Braden "This is me hanging out with friends, good friends, and I'm pretty sure Jess wouldn't mind me hanging with friends, right?"

Kurt got out and looked around to see if any professor was there. When they all got away, he took his things out and started the party. He took out his mic and yelled. "Hey everybody! Welcome to our school! Qho wants some music?" He started playing his mix (Here's a link for the live performance. [media]

[/media])

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkhan said:
Kurt got out and looked around to see if any professor was there. When they all got away, he took his things out and started the party. He took out his mic and yelled. "Hey everybody! Welcome to our school! Qho wants some music?" He started playing his mix (Here's a link for the live performance. [media]

[/media])
(your a little behind its been a day since the assembly)

FireMaiden said:
Hazel raised an eyebrow, "Are you telling me to hurry up or hold your hand?"
"I'm telling you to hurry cus I'm getting hungry and want to find the cafeteria." Eris stands waiting at Evan's side

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"I'm telling you to hurry cus I'm getting hungry and want to find the cafeteria." Eris stands waiting at Evan's side

[/QUOTE]
Hazel giggled, "Alright, alright, let's go find the cafeteria," she said, catching up to him.

As they walked Eris constantly circled Hazel and Evan. Running around disappearing in random places and coming back. After a few of her little magic tricks Eris started barking as if she wanted Evan's attention. "what is it." Evan ran up to Eris and saw the pool and sighs on sight of it.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]As they walked Eris constantly circled Hazel and Evan. Running around disappearing in random places and coming back. After a few of her little magic tricks Eris started barking as if she wanted Evan's attention. "what is it." Evan ran up to Eris and saw the pool and sighs on sight of it.

[/QUOTE]
"Well...now I know where the swim meets are. One of my clubs is swimming," Hazel said.

FireMaiden said:
"Well...now I know where the swim meets are. One of my clubs is swimming," Hazel said.
"yea well you can thank Eris for that. husky's love water." he said walking back to Hazel "later Eris. We can go later" Eris followed right behind.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"yea well you can thank Eris for that. husky's love water." he said walking back to Hazel "later Eris. We can go later" Eris followed right behind.

[/QUOTE]
"I hope the cafeteria sees Monster or Rockstar," Hazel said with a small smile, "Or something else high in caffeine."

FireMaiden said:
"I hope the cafeteria sees Monster or Rockstar," Hazel said with a small smile, "Or something else high in caffeine."
"You want to ask Liam if he wants to eat with us?"

Here, Mia hands him a card with her number on it. (*a bit embarrassed, she says that she'll talk to him tomorrow*) I'm going to the fountain. (sorry a bit late)

@johndoe

johndoe said:
Albert decided he couldn't withhold that information he found Jessica's phone number and texted her "hey it's Albert we need to talk text me when we can" he sighed and pressed send
Jessica was still in her jolly mood. She just took a bath and was gonna do her rounds in Goldenriver to see if the students are awake yet. Then she suddenly receives a text from an unidentified number but she knew it was Albert. "Okay! Meet me outside Goldenriver!", Jessica texts back.

Kurt turns his head towards her. "Hey what's up?" He said while getting up.

@IntoTheMist

A lot. I'm not even kidding. I got asked on a date. My friend might be dating my acquaintance. It's just all so confusing. High school is so complicated.

@Darkhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back