• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

When the movie finally ended, Braden felt his phone ring and saw the dog girl had texted. He texted her back saying "Yep, it's kinda official. Originally I was afraid of it being a one night stand but turns out it wasn't! I'm just hanging out with a a guy and girl I met and we just finished watching a movie and I cooked some lunch. You can come over as well if you like,".

I got asked out , not the other way around. I said yes to spare his feelings, come on now. I'm not that mean. Plus, it's complicated. People keep on coming to this school randomly, it's getting out of hand.

@Darkhan

Andros said:
When the movie finally ended, Braden felt his phone ring and saw the dog girl had texted. He texted her back saying "Yep, it's kinda official. Originally I was afraid of it being a one night stand but turns out it wasn't! I'm just hanging out with a a guy and girl I met and we just finished watching a movie and I cooked some lunch. You can come over as well if you like,".
(*texts Braden*) OMG! Wait a girl and a guy? Who? One more thing, don't hang out with other girls too much. It'll make you look bad.

He scratched his head. "Wait, you're going out with someone without loving him?" He asked her

@IntoTheMist

"Eh, I don't know the guy's name but the girl's name is Celeste," texted Braden "And this is an exception, she just looked kinda lonely and I invited her over for lunch so, no biggie. Though trust me, I do not mean to turn this into a habit because I love Jessica, both her personality and her other things ;) "

Ellie woke up early in the morning after she got a few hours of sleep, she was supposed to have a sleepover with Jessica but it seemed like she ditched her to do something else instead. She took a quick shower and did everything that was required like her hair and clothes but she never overdid anything so that she was being herself. She left her room with Callie Marie inside her kennel and she went outside and walked around for a bit, trying to find someone to talk to our something to do. She found Max and she did next to him and waited for something interesting to happen.

Max also did the same thing as his sister but he woke up later and he left a little bit later in order to meet Ellie, a tradition that they started last year so ghost they could spend time together. He eventually found Ellie and he stood next to her and looked out at people doing their normal things.

(Open for interaction.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andros said:
"Eh, I don't know the guy's name but the girl's name is Celeste," texted Braden "And this is an exception, she just looked kinda lonely and I invited her over for lunch so, no biggie. Though trust me, I do not mean to turn this into a habit because I love Jessica, both her personality and her other things ;) "
Braden, tmi. Is the guy a guy named, "Danny?"

He looked at the ground. "Yeah I'm fine." He said. He quickly tried to change the subject and thought about his new song he made. "Oh huh do you want to listen to the new song I made?" He said

FireMaiden said:
"Nah, he'll be fine."
"Alright" he watches Eris run around as he walks. "i actually think I should bring Eris with " he scratches his head." Wally and Felix was it? Yea what breed of dog is Wally and Felix?" he said as he watched Eris chase a butterfly

CrystalYoshi said:
Ellie woke up early in the morning after she got a few hours of sleep, she was supposed to have a sleepover with Jessica but it seemed like she ditched her to do something else instead. She took a quick shower and did everything that was required like her hair and clothes but she never overdid anything so that she was being herself. She left her room with Callie Measure inside her kennel and she went outside and walked around for a bit, trying to find someone to talk to our something to do. She found Max and she did next to him and waited for something interesting to happen.
Max also did the same thing as his sister but he woke up later and he left a little bit later in order to meet Ellie, a tradition that they started last year so ghost they could spend time together. He eventually found Ellie and he stood next to her and looked out at people doing their normal things.

(Open for interaction.)
As Jessica waited for Albert...She remembered Ellie! She knocked on Ellie's room, thinking of how she will react.

"Hm, maybe, again, not sure," Braden texted "However, they do look cute together though, will say. Though be honest with me, do you really like Albert? I mean, you looked like you only agreed to the date because of pity,"

He took his headphone out and put them on her head. He then took out his phone and plugged in the headphones. He started the track.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"Alright" he watches Eris run around as he walks. "i actually think I should bring Eris with " he scratches his head." Wally and Felix was it? Yea what breed of dog is Wally and Felix?" he said as he watched Eris chase a butterfly

[/QUOTE]
"I think Wally is a German Shepherd and Felix is a Tabby cat," Hazel said, gigging at the puppy.

CoolCortex said:
As Jessica waited for Albert...She remembered Ellie! She knocked on Ellie's room, thinking of how she will react.

(Ooc: She's outside the dorms at this point.)

Andros said:
"Hm, maybe, again, not sure," Braden texted "However, they do look cute together though, will say. Though be honest with me, do you really like Albert? I mean, you looked like you only agreed to the date because of pity,"
I might know who he likes. Puh-lease like I said I like someone else.

(Yup i heard fade) He smiled at her answer. "Thanks!" He was happy she liked the song. "What arre you doing today?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back