• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

johndoe said:
"huh she's cute" Alberta says
"Careful there. Pretty she might be, but she resembles the looks of either an Indian, or a Mexican... Be careful. Indian girls can break your heart real badly..." Danny speaks from experience it seems.

Braden sat there in front of the TV thinking about Jessica when he thought "Hm, I wonder what Albert's doing?". Braden then wiped out his phone and texted Albert, saying "What are you doing right now?"

xpstitch said:
"Careful there. Pretty she might be, but she resembles the looks of either an Indian, or a Mexican... Be careful. Indian girls can break your heart real badly..." Danny speaks from experience it seems.
"hey man if you need to talk about something I'm here to listen"[im not going to be on until tomorrow so see you then]

Andros said:
Braden sat there in front of the TV thinking about Jessica when he thought "Hm, I wonder what Albert's doing?". Braden then wiped out his phone and texted Albert, saying "What are you doing right now?"
"not much hanging out with Danny my new friend"

"Hm, OK," texted Braden as he sat there. He then heard Celeste scream something and he made a dash to the door and said "Hey, is something wrong Celeste?"

"Stupido!" Celeste played a long and laughed as well. She then turned back to Braden "Nah, everything's fine except he thought I was a friggin' mexican." She then said pointing at the guy. "Hey, it's ok. Just a joke." She herself calmed Braden down by putting her arm on his shoulder. @xpstitch

@Andros

Last edited by a moderator:
AugustineVampire said:
"Stupido!" Celeste played a long and laughed as well. She then turned back to Braden "Nah, everything's fine except he thought I was a friggin' mexican." She then said pointing at the guy. "Hey, it's ok. Just a joke." She herself calmed Braden down by putting her arm on his shoulder. @xpstitch
@Andros
"Hey. I totally get it man. I have MY RESERVATIONS about people making Indian jokes too" Danny quips at Braden.

"OK, fine," Braden said with a sigh "Look, do you two want to come into my place? I was about to start a movie and if you guys want to watch it, it's fine by me,"

Andros said:
"OK, fine," Braden said with a sigh "Look, do you two want to come into my place? I was about to start a movie and if you guys want to watch it, it's fine by me,"
"A movie?! Which one?!" Danny asks excitedly.

"Oh, whatever's on Netflix," said Braden "Plus I have some leftovers from earlier and there delicious. Celeste will vouch for me,".

"Sure." Caleste said, "I'll get out of these clothes first, you can start without me."

As she entered her room she changed into a tank top and a pair of workout nike pants. She ran back to the guys, waiting until they'll start the movie.

@andos

@xpstitch

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"ok, good." he kneels down to pet Eris. "I just want to let Eris rest." after a little eris stands up. "ok lets go"

[/QUOTE]
"Where to first?"

"OK then guys, let's do this!" Braden said as he ran into the room and started to microwave some popcorn. He then got some gelato from the fridge, bowls, and spoons and sat down. "This is my homemade gelato, hope you enjoy!" he said as he sat down beside the boy

@xpstitch @AugustineVampire

Meanwhile Albert was making a tough decision "I saw how Celeste was acting with Braden from my window should I tell Jessica?"

Albert decided he couldn't withhold that information he found Jessica's phone number and texted her "hey it's Albert we need to talk text me when we can" he sighed and pressed send

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" said Braden as he sat beside the two "My vote is an action-adventure movie,"

FireMaiden said:
"Where to first?"
"Maybe lets just wander and see where everything is." he steps a little a head of her and holds his hand out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back