• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
"I think Wally is a German Shepherd and Felix is a Tabby cat," Hazel said, gigging at the puppy.
"oh i don't know how Eris will react with a cat. I have never actually seen her with a cat."

"Ya, I mean, he's a nice guy but man, he's going to be crying a river once he knows the truth" texted Braden "So, what are you doing?"

He smiles at her. "I know exactly where." He grabs his cellphone and make a call. Two minutes after a limousine arrived. "Ladies first." He says while opening the door.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"oh i don't know how Eris will react with a cat. I have never actually seen her with a cat."

[/QUOTE]
"Felix is an asshole. Every time he wants attention, her sit on my head, no joke. It's cost me play of the game more than once."

He smiled and entered the limo. "Rich kids school you know." They drove for about 20 minutes. He then got out of the limo and took her hand. "See this building? It's my studio. Wanna take a tour?" He asked

Darkhan said:
He smiled and entered the limo. "Rich kids school you know." They drove for about 20 minutes. He then got out of the limo and took her hand. "See this building? It's my studio. Wanna take a tour?" He asked
Sure. (*looks up at the building with awe*) It looks cool.

FireMaiden said:
"Felix is an asshole. Every time he wants attention, her sit on my head, no joke. It's cost me play of the game more than once."
"yea Eris can be like that too. Every time i don't play she ether bites the strings or she messes up things until i play."

"Uh, OK," texted Braden "See ya,". He then started to text Jessica and said "Hey babe, where are you at?"

(*walks into the building*) I think this is one of the best places I've ever been too. (*looks at Kurt and has the biggest smile of amusement anyone has ever seen of her (not so big to the point where it's creepy) ) (*follows Kurt*)

@Darkhan

He blushes when he sees her smile. he then sit down on a chair and pull another for her to sit. He opens the computer and put on the program. "This is what I use to record my tracks." He explains her

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"yea Eris can be like that too. Every time i don't play she ether bites the strings or she messes up things until i play."

[/QUOTE]
Hazel chuckled again, "Wait a sec, where the bloody hell is the cafeteria, we've been walking for like 15 mi items now."

Andros said:
"Uh, OK," texted Braden "See ya,". He then started to text Jessica and said "Hey babe, where are you at?"

"Just looking for Ellie.", Jessica texted back. She found Ellie somewhere on campus. "Hey...Um...Hi, Ellie..."

@CrystalYoshi

(*thinks I've seen this before*) Hmmm. I've seen this program before. Oh, I remember. I tried to do a remix. I think I have it on my phone. Wanna hear it? Sorry if it's a bit bad. I made it in 7th grade...

@Darkhan

He crosses his arms. "Let me hear it." He says

@IntoTheMist

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Hazel chuckled again, "Wait a sec, where the bloody hell is the cafeteria, we've been walking for like 15 mi items now."
evan shrugs "i don't know. I'm just focused on eris so she doesn't do anything dumb."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back