• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

FireMaiden said:
When she caught up to him, she was somewhat out of breath, and she swatted his arm. "Tiny legs....jackass."
"well its not my fault i have soccer legs." his eyes light up and starts running back to the dorms. "Come on i have an idea!" he yelled as he ran.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]"well its not my fault i have soccer legs." his eyes light up and starts running back to the dorms. "Come on i have an idea!" he yelled as he ran.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel groaned, and ran after him. "Not only do I have tiny legs...but I have some thing called boobs!this is why I don't do cardio!"

(eris is not with them they lost her)

Evan ran into his room and grabbed his guitar and ran out. "she loves my music right. i play she comes." Evan ran outside and started playing.[media]

[/media]
Meanwhile....

Eris hears the music and takes off toward it.

@Darkhan

Wild Wolf Wind](eris is not with them they lost her) Evan ran into his room and grabbed his guitar and ran out. "she loves my music right. i play she comes." Evan ran outside and started playing.[media] [/media] [I][B]Meanwhile....[/B][/I] Eris hears the music and takes off toward it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38004-darkhan/ said:
@Darkhan[/URL]
Hazel's eyes lit up since she actually knew the song he was playing, and quietly started to sing along. She hoped that no one heard her cause she was pretty self conscious when it came to her singing voice when she was in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andros said:
(Wait, wasn't your character calling me or something @IntoTheMist?)
(complications. I came back from some weird putting a phone thing for my mom :P she told me it would take two hours. guess who's back in like 10 minutes. ) (Let me retry sorry) (*calls Braden*)

He pet the god while she was sitting down. "Oh hey! So, how was the kiss?" He asked with a big smile.

@IntoTheMist

Danny was on the grasses practicing his Capoeira. If anyone were to walk to where he was they would find him doing amazing acts like THIS

[media]

[/media]
His speaker was playing this music at a volume Noone could complain about.

(Good morning :3)

Celeste got out of the academy's pool after swimming for a few a hours. She showered and changed into some comfortable clothes while her head was still wet. On her way back to the dorm sue then saw the kid who she watched the movie with and sat next to him. "Hey, Danny, right?" She reassured with a tinny smile.

@xpstitch

(can someone fill me in on what happened?) Albert texts jessica "sorry i was sleeping come to my dorm as soon as you get this"

After Celeste's swimming practice - she changed into her comfy clothes. Still with her red hair wet - she went into Braden's room, well, at least she thought it was his room. She knocked a few times on the door, waiting for a respond.

@johndoe

Albert heard a knock at his door he went and opened it and saw the girl that was getting "close" with braden "hey" Albert said "what is it?"

"Oh!" Celeste was surprised as she put her hand on her head. "I thought that it was Braden's room, sorry." she mumbled in awkwardness as she saw that the guy was looking a bit weird at her. "I don't think we've met," Celeste said as she offered her hand to shake "I'm Celeste." @johndoe

"braden has a girlfriend and i think you should stay away from him it would be better for everyone" Albert says then looks at his shoes @AugustineVampire

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you shouldn't have said that. she thought "First of all, I'm not a slut. I know he has a girlfriend, and I'm not planning on anything, mister." Celeste cleared with a sassy tone "Second of all, I just forgot my fucking phone at his room, so, Alberto." She said his name with an Italian accent. "Maybe you shouldn't be so damn noisy." she warned him with a fake smile. @johndoe

(Someone's mad. xD )

"really because you flirting with him yesterday says otherwise playfully punching him going to his room because i assume your the "friend" he was talking about" Albert says madly "and i'm going to ask you kindly to leave him alone or i'm going to break some girls heart telling her he's cheating on her"

"Are you blind?" she asked him again "I wasn't flirting with him, it's called being friendly, it's not my fault that you see me connecting to a guy quickly and assuming on getting laid with him, I'm not his type anyways." she rolled her eyes as she continued. "Go ahead, tell her that her boyfriend 'cheated' on her by watching a movie with a friggin' friend. If she is as nice as he says, she will be smarter than you and understand that." Celeste snapped. (redhead xD ) "Got it?"

@johndoe

"ok fine i won't say anything but if i ever even suspect anything i'm going straight to her" Albert says "bradens room is that way" Albert points down the hall

"Thank you." she said with a dolly fake voice. After a few seconds she slapped Albert pretty hard, "Watch your mouth calling me a slut next time, asshole." Celeste warned him and walked to Braden's room - taking her phone. What a jerk. she thought as she took her phone and went back into the hall. @johndoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back