• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

(mkay) Mia walks away and tries to avoid that question from Kirt. She asked Braden on the phone call if they could watch Doctor Who or something like that.

@Andros

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan continued playing until he got to the dorms so eris would follow. [media]

[/media]
(open for interaction)

Albert hears guitar and decides to follow he runs into a boy with a dog playing "hey nice song i'm Albert" he says

"Ya, come on over, I think Jess is doing something right now," Braden said to Mia "Plus I got some leftovers from lunch if you want some,"

Andros said:
"Ya, come on over, I think Jess is doing something right now," Braden said to Mia "Plus I got some leftovers from lunch if you want some,"
I'm a bit hungry, so I'll take some.

"OK," said Braden as he went over to start up Netflix "So, one last thing, why did you stop texting me? Were you making out with someone or something?"

Mia was about to walk away to Braden's dorm room to watch a movie, but then she heard what Kurt said. "Wait, you like me?" She points her thumb towards herself in some sort of disbelief manner. "What about Ellie?"

@Darkhan

He smile. "I love you, not Ellie. Sure I had a crush on her, but when I saw you smilling at the studio, I knew you were the girl for me."

@IntoTheMist

Andros said:
"OK," said Braden as he went over to start up Netflix "So, one last thing, why did you stop texting me? Were you making out with someone or something?"
Umm. I'll tell you later if I can. Wait, any possible way one of my so called friends could tag along so no one suspects anything? In the end of this, I don't want you to end up crying because I was hanging out with you and you get dumped because Jessica thinks you're cheating. (I'm rambling xD )

johndoe said:
Albert hears guitar and decides to follow he runs into a boy with a dog playing "hey nice song i'm Albert" he says
evan stops playing "thanks I'm Evan" Eris growls and slowly comes toward him. "she is mad i didn't finish. "

Darkhan said:
He smile. "I love you, not Ellie. Sure I had a crush on her, but when I saw you smilling at the studio, I knew you were the girl for me."
@IntoTheMist
She blushes and says "Could you give me a quick second?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back