• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

She chuckles and says "I think Braden heated some food up earlier."

(Should we tell him about the studio thing, he was wondering why I didn't answer his texts or should I just make up a lie)

@Darkhan

"Oh, hold up!" Braden ran into the kitchen and to grab the plate of shrimp from the microwave "There you are, honey crusted shrimp, now, let's start this Doctor Who Marathon!!" Braden said as he came back with the shrimp

after they stop evan waves. "i got to do something see you later" he walks back to the dorms and knocks on Liam's room. "hey Liam its Evan. Can we let Eris play with Wally?"

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Braden's phone vibrate and he picked it up. It turned out to be a text from Celeste and he texted her back saying "Sure, I'm in the middle of watching a Doctor Who marathon with some friends so come on over,"

Celeste got the message from Braden and quickly went into his room. "Hey," she greeted with a smile as she saw two more people at his dorm

"Great, ya know? Except the fact that your mate here Albert warned me to stay away from you nor he'll lie to Jessica that you're cheating on her. But except for that? Couldn't be better!" Celeste said sarcastically and rolled her eyes in annoyance. @Andros

"Wait, are you being serious right now?" asked Braden seriously. He couldn't believe it, Albert, his friend and paid servant, trying to blackmail her? "Don't get mad, Braden, she might have been joking," Braden thought to himself

"Yeah, I'm totally joking with ya." she said calmly at first "No!" she then said "Of course I'm not joking! Why would I joke about something like this?!"

@Andros

Wild Wolf Wind]after they stop evan waves. "i got to do something see you later" he walks back to the dorms and knocks on Liam's room. "hey Liam its Evan. Can we let Eris play with Wally?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
"Hm? Oh, um, yeah! I'm sure that they would love each other's company." Liam said with a smile.

God damn straight guy being cute and shit...

Braden stood there at first in complete shock. He couldn't believe it, his friend had to blackmail mail him and Celeste?! Soon, that shock became rage and he said to Celeste "Celeste, I am so sorry about this, I really am, but I need to talk to him about this once I see him again. Normally, if it wasn't for the other two over here, I would already be marching over to his room, but not now. I just need to know this though: Did he say anything about talking to Jessica already?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hm? Oh, um, yeah! I'm sure that they would love each other's company." Liam said with a smile.
God damn straight guy being cute and shit...

[/QUOTE]
Eris runs in and sees Wally. She instantly puts her head down and tail up and wagging. an invitation to play. Evan smiles as he looks at Eris.

"I'm going to text Jessica just to make sure though,". Braden then texted Jessica, saying "Jess, if your reading this, DO NOT repeat DO NOT go or listen to anything that Albert says. I'll explain it later when we go over to the park but again, DO NOT listen to him,". He then texted Albert saying "Listen, you little piece of shit, your little trying to ruin my relationship with Jessica is not going to work. I have no romantic fellings towards Celeste and if you try to plant any of those lies into your head, your little crush is going to find out about it and trust me, it's not going to be pretty when that happens,".

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Eris runs in and sees Wally. She instantly puts her head down and tail up and wagging. an invitation to play. Evan smiles as he looks at Eris.

[/QUOTE]
Wally happily pounced at her, yipping happily.

"Wow. They're getting along nicely."

"You two are making such a big deal outta everything." Celeste murmured but remained silent as Braden texted the words 'I do not have any romantic feelings towards Celeste'. She stared at her phone with her face looking numb.

Andros said:
"I'm going to text Jessica just to make sure though,". Braden then texted Jessica, saying "Jess, if your reading this, DO NOT repeat DO NOT go or listen to anything that Albert says. I'll explain it later when we go over to the park but again, DO NOT listen to him,". He then texted Albert saying "Listen, you little piece of shit, your little trying to ruin my relationship with Jessica is not going to work. I have no romantic fellings towards Celeste and if you try to plant any of those lies into your head, your little crush is going to find out about it and trust me, it's not going to be pretty when that happens,".
"oh please I saw how were acting with her and it's not like your perfect you want to have me as your slave you sick asshole" Albert responds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back