• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Darkhan said:
He opened the door and slowly entered. he sat on the bed beside her. "So, what's happening?" He asked her.
@CoolCortex
Jessica stopped herself from crying and wiped her eyes with her sleeve, "It's...It's...Just...T-that...I don't know...wh-what to trust...any...more...There are....b-b-betrayals between A-Albert a-a-and Braden...I...don't want to...choose...", Jessica said mumbling.

He passed his hand in her hair hoping it could help her. "If you can't choose between those two take your time. You don't need an answer now." He said.

@CoolCortex

Darkhan said:
He passed his hand in her hair hoping it could help her. "If you can't choose between those two take your time. You don't need an answer now." He said.
@CoolCortex

"I-I guess...", Jessica said, calming down. "Thanks, Kurt. You always make me feel better.", Jessica says softly and hugs Kurt with what's left of her energy. She walks towards Ellie, ignoring Albert and Braden, and sits beside her. "If you want to know what happened last night...I'll gladly tell you...", Jessie said.

@CrystalYoshi

"Ah, done!" exclaimed Braden as he finished his chocolate cake "This should cheer her up!". His mom always said that the way to make a girl happy was to give her some cake and that was his plan. He brought some plates, forks, and the cake itself over to the Jessica's room and waited, ignoring Albert

Albert saw Braden bringing a cake he was ignoring Albert "oh bribery nice" Albert said sarcastically

"Dude, I'm trying to make a girl happy in a bad situation, can't you see that?" He then saw Kurt leave and Braden said to Albert "Look, Albert, I still want to try to make a peace so again, can't we just forget about his and go our separate ways?"

"Hey, as long as you don't go and try to continue to go out of your way to get us broken up, I can have a peace,". He then turned around to the door and said "Hey, mind if I talk to her alone if she's ready?"

"Boys!" Celeste shouted at both of them as they were in front of her door. "I'm the one who needs to talk to her, ok? Just... let me." she calmed them both, herself tired from all of this BS. @johndoe

@Andros

"I won't," Braden said to Albert. He then turned to Celeste and said "And sure Celeste, I think she needs a fellow woman to talk to her right now,"

Danny heard so much comotion. He couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. But it was lots of drama. Drama that he didn't understand the need for. "If I love somebody I stick with them because they are my world" Danny mutters and shakes his head as he walks.

"Dude, I was mad, and I just want to say sorry about that. I probably shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry," Braden said to Albert

Here there are all these cuties that I like. All these pretty girls. And yet they all like somebody else. They all want somebody else that they can't have. Either that or they cheat and take it for granted. I have been a hermit all my life and they are taking for granted something I'd do anything to have... Those stupid simple fools...

"Well, she's not opening." Celeste rolled her eyes. She felt a slight buzzing sound from her phone - it was a text from her dad. She read the text, repeatedly and slowly. Her eyes got wide opened as tears tried to go down her cheek. "I'll-I-I'll s-see you later." she said to the guys with a shaky voice and walked towards the courtyard - starting to run after the guys could no longer see her.

@Andros

@johndoe

@xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back