• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"Do you think anyone would be belive you? What proof do you have? Look, if it makes you happy, we can just forget about all of this and make peace. We won't mess with each other again and everything will be all right, OK?" Braden texted back

"Nope I'm sending the screenshot of you admitting that you want me as your slave to Jessica"

Albert texts Jessica "This is what Braden said "Do you think that anyone would believe you?! Right"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica was worried as she stood on the campus facing Ellie. Would she say what happened on the night before and probably ruin their friendship? But then. Jessica received a text from Braden, he was warning her about...Albert...who he was going to meet. 'Something's going on here...', Jess thought to herself. "I'm really sorry, Ellie...I can't explain now. I...Have...important matters to attend to...Sorry, really, I am. I'll see you on class.", Jessica says, as she ditches Ellie again and enters Cesspool. She knocks on Braden's Door and opens it. "What's this talk you said about Albert?", Jessica asks immediately.

@CrystalYoshi @Andros

johndoe said:
Albert decides to see what Braden is doing and sees Jessica at his door
"A-Albert...Wh-what did you want to tell me about. And I'm NOT reading your text. Tell me to my face.", Jessica says as she confronts Albert.

"Braden is using me as his servant and wants me to be his slave he also is flirting with Celeste I'm sorry to tell you" Albert says

"Babe, listen to me," Braden said running to the door "I was hanging out with a friend who was girl today, I cooked her some food, and we watched some TV here, and she left, that's all. But Albert saying I was cheating on you, which is wrong and the cameras can prove that. He then accused me of me making him his slave via my texts which is wrong and here's the proof,". He then took out his phone to show Jess and showed her all of the texts and said "Take a look, these are all of the texts I have ever sent to him and none of them mentioned that he was a slave to me,". Braden was right, none of the texts mentioned anything about Albert being a slave or anything of the sort

Braden ignored him and kept talking to Jess "Look, I love you, you're the light of my world and the last thing I want is to lose you," said Braden, a few tears streaming down his eyes "Please, I've showed you proof that he was lying, what more do you need?"

johndoe said:
"You disgust me" Albert says spitting at Braden's feet and turning to walk away
Andros said:
"Babe, listen to me," Braden said running to the door "I was hanging out with a friend who was girl today, I cooked her some food, and we watched some TV here, and she left, that's all. But Albert saying I was cheating on you, which is wrong and the cameras can prove that. He then accused me of me making him his slave via my texts which is wrong and here's the proof,". He then took out his phone to show Jess and showed her all of the texts and said "Take a look, these are all of the texts I have ever sent to him and none of them mentioned that he was a slave to me,". Braden was right, none of the texts mentioned anything about Albert being a slave or anything of the sort
johndoe said:
"Braden is using me as his servant and wants me to be his slave he also is flirting with Celeste I'm sorry to tell you" Albert says

Jessica was confused. He didn't know who to trust anymore. Would she trust a boy he sleeped with? Or a boy who describes himself as a witness...She was so confused...So confused...So...so...she cried. "I don't know who to trust anymore!!! I can't do this anymore!!!", She mumbled as she ran away as fast as she could, ignore all the students watching her, even Max and Ellie, then enters her room, and cries on her bed.

@CrystalYoshi

"A boyfriend that cares" Albert called back "he's lying he only cares about you until the next girl comes along"

Albert saw Jessica run and chased after her she locks herself in her dorm "Jessica it's Albert let me in"

"You lying piece of shit!!" Braden shouted as he pushed Albert away "I love her with all of my heart, with every being of my soul! And you send her off ruining, you piece of crap! You have no idea what love is, do you? Well, I got news for you pal, I got a text from Mia saying that she never liked you in the first place!" Braden took out his phone and showed him the text "She never loved you, but she loves me and I love her! You don't understand it!". Tears were streaming from his eyes now "I love her" he thought "I can't lose her! I never loved Celeste, I was being kind, but you take advantage of it! You little piece of shit,"

Kurt saw all the scene. He slowly followed Albert. "Hey Albert, I'm gonna talk to her. She needs a friend for the moment ok?" He told Albert. He then knocked on the door and said. "Jess, it's Kurt let me in."

@johndoe @CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Wally happily pounced at her, yipping happily.
"Wow. They're getting along nicely."

[/QUOTE]
"yea they really are" he brought out her favorite toy and she turned her head and ripped it out of his hand. he brought and spare an gave it to wally

"I'm going to my room to calm down" Albert says (got to go in real life be on later) "Kurt make sure Jessica knows I didn't want to tell her rant but I had to"

"Ya, same, but know this, I offered you peace, I offered to spare Jess from this madness but you refused and look where we are now. You are never welcomed into my room ever again," said Braden as he walked back to his room

Darkhan said:
Kurt saw all the scene. He slowly followed Albert. "Hey Albert, I'm gonna talk to her. She needs a friend for the moment ok?" He told Albert. He then knocked on the door and said. "Jess, it's Kurt let me in."
@johndoe @CoolCortex
"O-okay...Come in...", Jessica said while still crying.

"And what should I have done let her spend years on you until she finds out by you hitting her? Cause you would be that guy" Albert says walking away

Braden was enraged at him after saying that. "Me hit her!? No, I love her with every fiber of my being, why would I hit her?!" screamed Braden in his head. He got back to the room and decided to cook something for her. Maybe cookies or his cake!? "Yes!" he thought "That would be perfect to get my mind of this!". So, he began to create the cake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back