• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"Uh, sure, though you could just bring over the dude you're talking to because I can faintly hear someone talking to you," said Braden as he began to warm up some shrimp

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]evan stops playing "thanks I'm Evan" Eris growls and slowly comes toward him. "she is mad i didn't finish. "

[/QUOTE] "well if you want you can come to my dorm and finish then we can play a song to gether i play drum and sing" Albert says letting the dog sniff his hand

Andros said:
"Uh, sure, though you could just bring over the dude you're talking to because I can faintly hear someone talking to you," said Braden as he began to warm up some shrimp
"Ummm. Okay. I'll see you in a sec." She hangs up.

johndoe said:
"well if you want you can come to my dorm and finish then we can play a song to gether i play drum and sing" Albert says letting the dog sniff his hand
"Naw. I'm just trying get her to the dorms so she doesn't run off again. i don't work well with other people, and Eris doesn't like it with other people." Eris nudges the guitar in Evan's hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh, OK," Braden said as Mia hanged up on him. "I wonder who she was talking to?" thought Braden as he took the shrimp out of the microwave

johndoe said:
"oh ok" Albert says not knowing what to say now
A chew toy drops from his back pocket and eris rushes to grab it. evan quickly sets down the guitar and starts a tug-a-war with her. "NO not now"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Coming!" shouted Braden as he ran for the door. Braden opened it to see Mia and this other dude. "Guess this was dude who was on the phone," thought Braden. He then said "So, how was you guys day?"

Andros said:
"Coming!" shouted Braden as he ran for the door. Braden opened it to see Mia and this other dude. "Guess this was dude who was on the phone," thought Braden. He then said "So, how was you guys day?"
Mia looks at Kurt, smiles and said "It was great, Braden." "Braden this is Kurt, Kurt this is Braden."

@Darkhan

Andros said:
Mia whispers to Braden "So you're a freshman dating a senior. Rebellious. You guys make a good pair."

"Pleasure," Braden said to Kurt. He then looked over to Mia to see a face he had just had that morning. He then smiled jokingly and said "Well, last time I saw a smile like that was this morning was when I saw the headmaster's daughter in my bed in a bra and underwear,". He then whispered into Mia's ear and said "I know, she's kind, charming, and sexy. How much more can a guy ask for?"

"Yep!" Braden said to Kurt "and all I needed to do was to bring her to my place, put on a RomCom, and sit back and watch. Anyway, you guys come on in,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back