• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

I tried really hard for that grade. I took electronic music in 6th and 7th as an elective. (*smiles*) So, I guess I sorta know a thing or two.

@Darkhan

he closed his eyes and concentrated to the sound. He bounced his head to the beat of the music. When the track was over. A big smile was on his face. "That's a really good mix!" he said. You're talented @IntoTheMist

Last edited by a moderator:
CoolCortex said:

"Just looking for Ellie.", Jessica texted back. She found Ellie somewhere on campus. "Hey...Um...Hi, Ellie..."

@CrystalYoshi
Ellie turned to face Jessica before Max decided that it was about time for him to go and do something besides be at that spot next to his sister. Ellie looked down at the ground before looking up at Jessica again. "Where were you, I thought we made plans for a first night girls sleepover, but when I went to your room you weren't there so I hope you have a really good damn reason for not being there." Ellie was pissed at this point and she couldn't care less about what people thought about her, she really wanted to spend time with her friend since they really never saw each other outside of school.

@CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]evan shrugs "i don't know. I'm just focused on eris so she doesn't do anything dumb."

[/QUOTE]
"A dog doing somethi.....where'd she go?" Hazel hadn't been paying attention to Eris so she didn't see her, plus she was a bit more focused on the hunt for the cafeteria.

He smile. "You really are talented" He listens to the track again. "There's some minor errors at places. We can fix them if you want."

Sure! (*Kurt helps her fix the mistakes in the track*) (I gtg go in a few minutes, so let's speed up the date real quick to the end~)

@Darkhan

"At the park and who knows, might go back to my place once we're done there and maybe have some fun while we're at it ;) " texted Braden.

"Well, here it is!" He said. "We should go back to school tho." He quickly grabbed her hand and headed to the limo. When they arrived at school, he decided to take the lead. He leaned foward and kissed her.

(*she hugs him and has a shy smile on her face, but anyone could tell that she was happy by the looks of it*) Bye! I'll see you soon, Kurt! (*her eyes lit up with a spark of happiness and she walks back to her dorm*)

FireMaiden said:
"A dog doing somethi.....where'd she go?" Hazel hadn't been paying attention to Eris so she didn't see her, plus she was a bit more focused on the hunt for the cafeteria.
Evan looks around. "Shit!" evan ran around looking behind corners. "Oh Shit!" he screamed. he looks at Hazel. "We need to find her fast. she causes trouble easily."

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan looks around. "Shit!" evan ran around looking behind corners. "Oh Shit!" he screamed. he looks at Hazel. "We need to find her fast. she causes trouble easily."

[/QUOTE]
"Ok. Wait, didn't she want to swim? Maybe she's at the pool."

FireMaiden said:
"Ok. Wait, didn't she want to swim? Maybe she's at the pool."
"yea thats right" he started running back to the pool.

Meanwhile........

Eris flipped on her back and waited for the guy to rub her belly.

@Darkhan

Wild Wolf Wind]"yea thats right" he started running back to the pool. [B][I] Meanwhile........[/I][/B] Eris flipped on her back and waited for the guy to rub her belly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38004-darkhan/ said:
@Darkhan[/URL]
Hazel sighed, and ran after him, "Wait for me, I have little legs!"

FireMaiden said:
Hazel sighed, and ran after him, "Wait for me, I have little legs!"
Evan finally arrived at the pool, but no sign of her. "she is not here" he turned to hazel who was still way behind.

Meanwhile........

Eris jumped up beside him and sat down

@Darkhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back