• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Evan just shrugs it off. "Ok" Eris gets up and uses her snout to push Evans guitar over to him. "Fine but this is the last one until dinner ok." she barks and sits between Hazel and Evan. "she loves me playing so i just do it so she doesn't cause trouble." Evan readies his guitar ands starts playing.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan just shrugs it off. "Ok" Eris gets up and uses her snout to push Evans guitar over to him. "Fine but this is the last one until dinner ok." she barks and sits between Hazel and Evan. "she loves me playing so i just do it so she doesn't cause trouble." Evan readies his guitar ands starts playing.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
"Wow, impressive," Hazel said with a smile.

( :P sorry wasn't paying attention lemme try that again)

(*walks out and hears a dog barking and a lovely tune*) Sounds nice. (*goes toward it*)

Sounds lovely (*smiles*) and also love the dog! It's so cute!

@FireMaiden

@Wild Wolf Wind

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan smiles back at her. "thanks." Eris lays her head in Hazel's lap.
(we are outside :P )

[/QUOTE]
Hazel rubbed Eris's head, "So, where'd you learn to play?"

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Hazel rubbed Eris's head, "So, where's you learn to play?"
Evan looked at her confused "Learn? I didn't learn anywhere. I just thought it was normal to know how to play." Evan waves at the girl coming toward them.

@IntoTheMist

FireMaiden said:
"Nah. The only guitar I can play is guitar hero," Hazel said with a chuckle. She then looked up at the new girl, "Hazel."
That name is so unique and I really think that your hair is eloquent.

"So, you're as smart as me?" Hazel said with a cocked eyebrow. "I'm not a walking dictionary, but I am a straight A student."

@IntoTheMist

I would say that at times, I get annoyed at myself for being like a walking dictionary. I get really mad at myself when I tell myself not to correct someone, but I just do. I have a habit of doing that. I don't believe it's a very good thing, but lately I have been controlling that habit a little.

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Dude....big words confuse me," Hazel said, "But I'plan take it as a compliment."
IntoTheMist said:
Sorry, my IQ affects me really hard. I would've skipped a grade, but I chose not too. So, I'm a freshman on Sophomore level of knowledge :P
@FireMaiden
"i'm Evan." Eris looked at her and walked over to her to greet her. "i think mostly everyone here is smart."

"thats Eris" she turns her head at the call of her name. Evan looks at the time. "i have to give eris a bath soon, but i can stay just a little more."

Aww, Eris is such an adorable name. Anyways I plan on getting a dog soon. Probably a husky, but I'm not sure what to name it. Also, did you pay to get here? Or a scholarship?

@Wild Wolf Wind

Hazel then remembered she had a pet, "Oh ,y god, Felix is gonna break everything if I don't go feed him. Evan, ever wanna hang and can't find me on campus, I'm room 20 at Goldenriver, " She said standing up. She quickly pat Eris's head, "Later."

(I gtg for a bit)

IntoTheMist said:
Aww, Eris is such an adorable name. Anyways I plan on getting a dog soon. Probably a husky, but I'm not sure what to name it. Also, did you pay to get here? Or a scholarship?
@Wild Wolf Wind
FireMaiden said:
Hazel then remembered she had a pet, "Oh ,y god, Felix is gonna break everything if I don't go feed him. Evan, ever wanna hang and can't find me on campus, I'm room 20 at Goldenriver, " She said standing up. She quickly pat Eris's head, "Later." he waves as both of them leave. he looks at Eris
(I gtg for a bit)
"Later." he waves as both of them leave. he looks at Eris. "time for your bath." they start walking back to the dorms.

(night guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back