• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Darkhan said:
He sat beside her. "Hey Jess tonight we're making a party. You commin?" He asked her. "Also could you make your father go away for the night? The music is gonna be loud.
@CoolCortex

"Oh, I dunno...Me and Ellie were gonna have a girl's sleepover...Maybe we could come by for a few minutes...And my dad, well, your lucky cuz he's out tonight! He's gonna go put with the other teachers for a 'School Year Dinner', you know, the thing they always do when a new school year starts...I'll be sure to check you guys out since when all the teachers are gone, girls can go to the boy's dorm and boys can go to the girl's dorm! But note that he'll be back 9:00, so watch the time carefully.", Jessica explains to Kurt.

@Darkhan

Darkhan said:
He laughed. "Yeah, I'll make sure to do lot of sound at 9:00." He looked at her. "What did you do during the summer?" He asked
@CoolCortex

"Nothing really...Friends rarely came over at the mansion...It was kinda boring...The most socialization I did was on Oinker*, where I met a few friends from Canada and chat every day!"

@Darkhan

*Oinker is a multi-platform social network Parody of Twitter.

"Oh Canada!" He exclaimed himself. "That's cool. During vacations I worked on my mixes. I'm ready for tonight." he smiled even more

Darkhan said:
"Oh Canada!" He exclaimed himself. "That's cool. During vacations I worked on my mixes. I'm ready for tonight." he smiled even more
"Lucky you had fun!...I'll be sure to listen to some of your tracks!". Jessica thought they were really getting...close...

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan walks out of the bathrooms and starts heading to the assembly. eris sits waiting outside and follows him. "Alright girl behave ok?" she lets out a soft bark in reply. He finally reaches the doors. "wait here" she lays down and Evan hands her a bone. He heads inside and sits down waiting for it to start
(open for interaction)

[/QUOTE] "hey i'm albert who are you?"

He laughed. "I think people are just all rebelious this year. No one is gonna listen to him." He looked at her. "Well... You'll be listening to him." He said with a grin

Darkhan said:
He laughed. "I think people are just all rebelious this year. No one is gonna listen to him." He looked at her. "Well... You'll be listening to him." He said with a grin

"I should...", Jessica sighed, "But, what hurts in being a little rebellious?"

Tiberius couldn't stand waiting anymore, "LISTEN UP NUMBSKULLS! WELCOME TO ROSETHORN ACADEMY, THE BEST SCHOOL EVER TO SURVIVE! AS YOU MAY KNOW, THE CESSPOOL DORM HAS NO MALE PREFECT. ALL THE MALE SENIORS ARE....A WORK IK PROGRESS...SO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ROSETHORN, WE WILL BE CHOOSING PREFECTS FROM THE SOPHOMORE YEAR. NO CLASSES OR CLUBS TODAY, ONLY PURE NOTHINGNESS. BUT WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE RULES, GUIDELINES, REGULATIONS, and NOTICES WILL BE DISCUSSED TODAY FROM THE NEW ROSETHORN OFFICIAL CODE OF CONDUCT!", Tiberius explains as holding a leather-covered book I'm his hand, he flips through the first page, "INTRODUCTION, ROSETHORN IS A PRESTIGIOUS BOARDING SCHOOL LOCATED BY TH---------", this was all Jessica heard, he flipped through rules and other information she didn't want to know. She leaned towards Kurt and whispered,
"This is boring! Wanna go to the pool?"

@Darkhan

"What the actual fuck?!" thought Braden as he sat there with the headmaster shouting into the microphone "We're not in boot camp, for Christ's sake!"

Evan watched as people ether left or just shouted at the head master. She said she would pick sophomore prefects, and that might be him because of his good behavior and grades. he sat there quietly waiting for ether to be called as a prefect or to be dismissed.

@CoolCortex

"This is worse than last year," Hazel muttered, crossing her arms. She slumped in her seat, and started to play with the buttons on her jacket, and messing with her beanie, not really laying attention to what he was saying.

(ooc i'm in now it's legit forget everything before now)

a door slammed open revealing a 16 year old boy with brown hair and brown eyes "hi sorry i'm late i'm albert" he says smiling

CoolCortex said:
Tiberius finishes reading Section 9, which was the Dormitory Rules, then notices all the hate, commotion, and rebellious spirit, so he went up closer to the mic and yelled, "SILENCE!!!!!!", which silenced everybody, so Tiberius went back to reading Section 10, Proper Usage of School Facilities.

"umm so what did i miss" albert says "are you the headmaster?" he says looking at the man on the stage

johndoe said:
"umm so what did i miss" albert says "are you the headmaster?" he says looking at the man on the stage

Tiberius stops reading, leans over the student, then fixed his glasses on his nose. "Yes...And I do not tolerate DISTRACTIONS in my school. Albert, I believe? The rich one? The Junior? Well since this is your third year, you better know how Rosethorn works. SIT! LISTEN TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT! NOW!"

@johndoe

CoolCortex said:

Tiberius stops reading, leans over the student, then fixed his glasses on his nose. "Yes...And I do not tolerate DISTRACTIONS in my school. Albert, I believe? The rich one? The Junior? Well since this is your third year, you better know how Rosethorn works. SIT! LISTEN TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT! NOW!"

@johndoe
"sorry my fathers driver got lost" albert says"by the way you don't have to be mean we just want to learn"

"This is so boring." Hazel didn't really want to be here, and just wants ed to be in her oomph watching an anime or playing Skyrim. She took a piece of gum out of her pocket and popped in her mouth. If she had to sit in here name diet yelled at by some crabby old dude, she'd chew gum.

"God," thought Braden as he sat there "Should I just get out of here? The dude's boring anyway I can barely take this borefest any longer,". He looked around to see a girl behind him chewing a piece of gum and then saw the idiot sit beside her and Braden thought "Crap, crap, crap, don't say anything to me kid, don't say anything, don't. Say. Anything,".

Andros said:
"God," thought Braden as he sat there "Should I just get out of here? The dude's boring anyway I can barely take this borefest any longer,". He looked around to see a girl behind him chewing a piece of gum and then saw the idiot sit beside her and Braden thought "Crap, crap, crap, don't say anything to me kid, don't say anything, don't. Say. Anything,".
albert saw a guy sneaking looks at him "hi" said albert "i'm albert who are you"

johndoe said:
albert went and sat down beside hazel "hey i'm Albert can i have a piece?"
"No. Get your own gum," Hazel said bluntly. She fixed her beanie again, then pulled out her phone, turned the volume all the way down, and started to play a game.

FireMaiden said:
"No. Get your own gum," Hazel said bluntly. She fixed her beanie again, then pulled out her phone, turned the volume all the way down, and started to play a game.
"right sorry" Albert says looking genuinely hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
"Shit," he thought "Don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything,". He knew this kid was bad news, he could just tell. "And here I was thinking about getting out of here with the annoyed chick and Sammy but this kid had to ruin it all!" he thought annoyed. Then, an idea came into his head "Hm," he thought "If I could just get this kid to join us, I could use him as a scapegoat or... I could get him to do what I want! The kid looks gullible enough, so why not? But what could get him to talk? Does he want money, power, do have to blackmail him, or do I have to torture him? Who knows?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back