• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♢The Rich Kids of New York♢

I look over at Rylie. "Hey its nice to meet you. So are you going to perform tonight. If you are would be alright if I asked what you were going to perform." I look over at you and flash a bright smile. 'I think to myself, is this a coincidence that only girls have come up to talk to me.' I then put my left hand in my pocket.

"Unfortunately no, it's pretty crazy how I can model in front of a big crowd but preforming a song is a big no no from me." Rylie said as she gave off a nervous laugh and she took her water bottle from earlier and took a small sip of the water. @AnarchyReins

Hey that's okay. When I have to talk about how I feel, and talk about personal things I totally freeze up. When people complement me I always get really awkward because I don't know how to take a complement. Even so I bey you always look pretty when you walk the runway." I say as I smile and laugh a little.

She blushes and lets out a small chuckle, "Ha ha thank you." She said as she put her water bottle down and stood up from the couch to get a better view of him.

"Hey no problem. I just think your a nice person and pretty. That's like the dynamic duo in my opinion. Though whats my opinion matter." I notice you stand up, and I blush a little because you look really pretty in you dress.

She shook her head just a bit when she blushed and she makes eye contact with him and clears her throat, "Your a very nice person ha ha, but you don't actually mean it do you." She said with a smirk knowing that she has been complimented all the time by celebrities like him. She tried to keep a distance from him so that she wasn't standing too close. "I'm not sure if they told you or not but the whole cast is going to Tampa tomorrow morning." She told him catching him up on the latest updates. @AnarchyReins

Sarah catched that. "Oh, really? I must've missed that...that's quite cool.", she said surprisedly, getting up again and standing next to Rylie.

"Okay cool. Just so you know I mean't every word I said. Hey do you think it would be okay if I performed right now, since no one is??' I ask, as I smile and a genuine look in my eyes.

"Well since you mean't every word then I want to say Thank you again." She said and smiled and she looked at Sarah get up and stand next to her. She heard him talk about going to perform and she was so excited to hear him," Sure go ahead." She told him. @Ami the breadling @AnarchyReins

Okay here I go." I then walk out on the stage waving. I grabbed an earpiece mic, and put it in. "Hey guys I am Marcus Efron, and I am going to perform tonight. I didn't plan on it so I am just going to do some cover if that is okay, and maybe a dance routine.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

She clapped along in a rhythm following the beats and she cheered Marcus on. "He's pretty good," She said to Sarah and Rylie watched as the crowd went into an uproar; cheering him on and putting their hands in the air.

After Marcus was finished, Sarah went to him. "That was great...I'll pick that mood up and go for my one then.", she said and entered the stage.

Okay. The crowds all yours." I say as I walk off stage and go to get a water. I grab the water and sit down on the couch and crack my neck.

Sarah went to the stage, a band taking their instruments behind her. "I'm Sarah Kunis and illblet you hear a few songs now, enjoy...", she said as the band started with the first tunes.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Rylie let out a sigh and said, "Wow everyone here is so talented," She said as she finished hearing Marcus's and then Sarah's song came on and she was like wowed away not really having a problem with any type of music choice. @Ami the breadling

I hear Rylie say that I was talented. "Well thank you Rylie I will take that compliment to heart." I say as I take a sip of water and sigh. I just sat there and enjoyed Sarah's songs.

After she finished, Sarah breathlessly went off stage. Her hair was not they way it was meant to be anymore. He took a bottle of water and exhaustedly let herself fall onto the couch.

"Well you both were amazing," She said and smiled and she watched as Sarah fell on the couch basically out of breath. "Sarah that sound blew me away." She said and clapped.

"Thanks", Sarah breathlessly said. "Everyone has his talents. Your good at modeling and stuff, I'm good at singing. That's a fair I'd say."

Sarah quickly got up. "Sorry, sorry... I did not realize that, too exhausted...", she embarrassedly muttered. Her face had become a deep shade of red.

Rylie chuckled and grabbed another water bottle and opened it up to take a sip. She drinked about six-eight bottles a day of water. She looked at Sarah seeing that her face was really red. She handed Sarah a bottle as well.

So what are we supposed to do now? I mean we can all sneak away and go see a movie, or we could all sneak away and go play some putt putt your choice." I say as I get a mischievous look in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back