• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Dia laughed through her nose, "Make me laugh? Are you like this to every stranger you meet or you just like seeing a smile on everyone's face?" A glint of mischieviousness in her eyes, it wasn't easy to make her laugh out loud especially with jokes but she won't back down to a challenge like this. "Aight then, make me lau-" her voice was cut short when Jackson kicked down the door holding on to a bloodied Storm. Dia was in shock, as Jackson looked over them and hurried into the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded man that seems just about her age following after him. Seemingly forgetting Galcier and that she had a wound on her thigh, she trudged to the kitchen, holding anything that she can use to keep her standing straight. Dia looked over and saw Storm with a gash, she immediately frowned, worry was written all over her face. "How did this happen?" She asked in a whisper to no one in particular noticing how the wound was made by a claw, wolf or bear she isn't sure.

She looked over the the stranger that claimed that they needed a human's help. "He's right, Jackson. You can'tdo this alone." She said to him as he tries to suturize Storm's wounds. "She's lost a lot of blood," she stated by just looking at tthered soaked clothes and the paleness of Storm's skin. "She'll need a blood transfusion, fast and we can only get that in a hospital." She dragged herself over to June, not bothering with the pain, and asked, "Do you know what happened? Did you see who did it?" Dia's voice was seething with anger, her gray eyes stormy with rage.

Interacting with: Jackson Tasteless Tasteless June hwayi hwayi Glacier Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Feeling: Worried || Angry

[/div][/div][/div]

JUNE

HE HADN'T EVEN NOTICED ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND THE GIRL AND HIMSELF BEFORE HE HEARD A VOICE. HE WASN'T SURE IF HE WAS BEING SPOKEN TO AT FIRST BUT TURNED TOWARD A VOICE. A FEMININE VOICE. HE POINTED AT HIMSELF AS IF TO QUESTION IF SHE WAS WHISPERING TO THE BOY. HE WAS RELIEVED TO SEE THAT IT WAS JUST A QUESTION TOWARDS EVERYONE.

SHE AGREED WITH HIM ON THE HOSPITAL THING AND HE SLOWLY NODDED. HE COULD HEAR THE RAGE THROUGH HER VOICE AND FELT A BIT UNCOMFORTABLE. JUNE USUALLY WASN'T THIS SUBMISSIVE, SILENT AND AFRAID. HE WAS QUITE THE HOTHEAD TO PUT IT NICELY. HE DIDN'T LIKE PEOPLE STEPPING INTO HIS TERRITORY AND SUCH. HE DID GET A BIT AGGRESSIVE AT TIMES. HE HAS LIVED ALMOST HIS WHOLE LIFE ALONE AND WAS THE LONE ALPHA OF HIMSELF. TO BE SURROUNDED BY AN UNFAMILIAR PACK NOW, HE WAS AWFULLY CAUTIOUS NOT TO STEP ON THEIR TOES.

HE NOTICED THAT SHE WAS HURT TOO. HE COULD SEE FROM HER WHOLE DEMEANOR AND THE WAY SHE MOVED. JUNE FELT EVEN UNSAFER NOW IN THESE WOODS. DAMN SOUTH COLORADO. HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN OREGON.
"THERE WERE OTHER WOLVES, I SMELLED THEM. THEY ATTACKED HER. JUNE IS NOT SURE OF WHAT SHE WAS DOING-" HE STARTED, NARRATING THE STORY AND TRYING TO DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE CRIME SCENE.

"THEY'RE THE SAME ONES THAT KILLED THE HUMANS ON THE TRAIL. JUNE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE BODIES. HE STARTED PANICKING EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WAS THREATENING HIM. HE STARTED MOVING BACK WITH CAREFUL STEPS, STILL UNFAMILIAR IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. WHO KNOWS, THESE PEOPLE MAY BE JUST AS AGGRESSIVE AS THE OTHER PACK. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY DO EACH OTHER LIKE THIS?

Jasmine
Interactions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Nodding her head slowly as she listened to him, Jasmine did begin to remember who he was. It was a little bury but the memory of what happened was there. "Yeah-..right okay I remember.." Brushing down her body she looked around the woods, eyes scanning over quickly before she looked back to him. "But there are wolves in the forest, I saw them." Her eyes almost pleading with him, her cheeks had turned a bright red from the running. "I don't know how many, I only saw one, but there were some, you have to believe me!"

The fight had been bloody to say the least. Matt had been on the move, not invading any territory and making sure to avoid the scent that pointed to any wolf shifter dominated land when he had been jumped. 3 on 1 odds were not great, no matter how skilled a fighter a lone wolf was. Matt still held his ground and fight tooth and claw. He had killed one of his attackers but got himself gravely injured in the process, with a myriad of claw marks and bites. Matt had fled the fight at the first chance and managed to shake the other 2 wolves. But after days of travelling, his injuries were getting the better of him.

He found himself deep in a packs territory, but he did not have it in him to keep moving. Limping and bloody, Matt let out a weak howl calling for help before collapsing. His breathing was slightly fast, but he didn't have the strength to keep going.

Orion
Feeling: Confused
Interactions: Ridge Ridge

Frowning as the girl spoke in worried voice, he looked around. “Wolves? Oh yeah, there are wolves that live in this forest. They aren’t aggressive though. I see them all the time. As long as they aren’t following you, they aren’t gonna hurt you. You seem kinda tired, maybe you should sit down.” He turns slightly, pulling a blanket from his backpack and laying it on the ground. “Just take a breather, there’s nothing to worry about.” He reassured her, noticing her dreadlocks as he spoke. Interesting... and pretty.
Sitting on the blanket next to her, he stuck out his hand. “I’m Orion. What’s your name?”​

IMG_1754.jpg
Sybella's ears perked up as she heard a soft howl. She wasn't sure if it was a wolf in trouble or a trick to get her closer before an attack. But the young wolf weaved in and out of the trees before coming to a stop.

Before her lay a wolf - bigger than her but badly hurt. Images of Storm and her younger brother flashed threw her mind. "Hey, I'm gonna get you out of here. Just... hang on." She sniffed the air as she slowly approached them. "Can you walk?" She asked softly.

Nudging under him she did her best to get him on her back. "It's gonna be okay." The gray wolf wasn't sure who she was trying to reassure but she knew she had to get him help.

I hope I'm not making a mistake... we're turning into a hospital as is.

Interactions: matt ( Nightblade Nightblade )

Glacier watched as Dia stumbled into the kitchen after Jackson and a boy he didn't know. He followed after standing in the doorway. Before he let out a shocked gasp.

There lay Storm a bloody mess, pale and practically lifeless. "Savages..." he growled under his breath. Before glancing around. "Where's Sy and the others?" He asked. The girl was like a sister to him and he began to worry about the others. "Shouldn't we call them home?" He asked softly.

Matt raised his head, looking at the small wolf nudging him. His bright green eyes landed on her and he gave a soft whine, looking down at the long, deep gashes he had. With more effort than he would ever admit to, Matt got to his feet leaning on the young wolf. Moving as much as possible, he could feel the burning pain as he walked, but he had found help and he was determined to survive.

As he walked, he stumbled a few times, but his persistence to survive kept him going getting back up every time. He whined from the pain a few times, but kept walking. Matt took the time to nudge his head against the smaller wolves, in a silent way of thanking them for helping.

Interactions: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness - Sybella

Sybella being rather small wasn't able to carry the wolf on her own. If he coulapsed she'd have no choice but to drag him. She nudged him back up gently when he stumbled. Before they came to the small river.

Damn it. She growled in annoyance. "It's not much further..." glancing at him she could tell he was getting weaker. Maybe shifting back is out better bet.

"Can you shift?" She asked softly as she once again tried to get him onto her back.

Interactions: Nightblade Nightblade - matt

Matt tired focusing on shifting back but stopped when a sharp stabbing pain came on him causing him to stay as a wolf. He winced before trying again, his howl becoming a roar as he collapsed against you in his human body, his stomach lined with 3 deep claw marks and a deep bite on his shoulder. he trembled, naked as the day he was born but he was so out of it from the pain, he took no notice. He could see the blood from his wounds dirtying your fur and he murmured "Mmm sorry", his speech slurred slightly.

Interactions: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness -Sybella

Sybella shifted to her human form thankful her clothing stayed on. Tearing the bottom of her tank top into a crop top she tied it tightly to he's shoulder.

Shit running out of fabric! She glanced down at her pants. I don't have much choice. Thank god I wore leggings under them.

Shimming out of her pants she tore them into strips the best she could. "Okay, okay. I've got you." Pulling him up with strength she didn't know she had, she half carried half draggged him to the pack house.

They stumbled up the steps and threw the door. "Glacier!!!" She yelled.

Glacier came running when he heard his name only to curse, "awe damn it!" He quickly grabbed the guys other arm helping get him into the kitchen.

"Jackson, bad news we got another one." He growled as he turned to look at Sy. "You okay?" He asked eyes soft.

"I'm fine." She snapped. "Sorry, we just need to get them help fast." Glacier watched as she exited the house after grabbing a coat. Before he could protest she had shifted and bolted back into the thicket of trees.

Jasmine
Interactions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Nodding a few times as he offered for her to sit down, Jasmine sat herself down onto the blanket letting her bag follow beside her. Taking a few deep breaths as she settled herself down, beginning to realise the fluster she'd got herself into. Looking over him after such, her eyes widened realising that he was rather handsome. But when he asked for her name she almost stuttered over her words, shyness soon taking over her. "I'm umm. Jasmines the name" Looking down towards her hands she began to fiddle with her fingers together, turning them over and scratching at the side of her palms. "I'm sorry, I was just a little spooked I guess..." Jasmines lips turned into a soft smile as her sights looked up to him, though is was rather sheepish and pulled back from the conversation.

Jackson
CD65E031-8FB5-4F6E-B429-163DE009279F.jpeg

Feeling :: Overwhelmed
Interactions :: hwayi hwayi Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Nightblade Nightblade
Jackson looks towards Sybella and Glacier, her expression becoming visibly concerned, “are you hurt Sy?” He asks, looking her over but she was already running again, then his gaze shifts to the unknown man. “You guys are right, these are too critical for us to handle currently..”
Jackson looks down at Storm “listen, I’m calling for help, you’re going to be okay.” He looks towards Matt, “I’m calling for help, but you have to promise not to shift around humans, they can’t know this cabin is here for the shifters. You were both attacked by bears.” He growls.
Storm whines in agreement as Jackson pulls out his phone and begins to dial 911, giving them the address and the reason for needing an ambulance.
He sighs “they’re coming, make sure that none of you shift.” He growls to the rest of his pack.

large.jpg
Ambrose
The stoic Scandinavian leaned forward, chilled gaze scanning the wolf's body with mild interest; she was practically caked with snow, and if it weren't for the unfeeling numbness that had cursed his mind, he might have laughed.

"I was not expecting to see another, either," he began, returning to an upright position. His nose twitched as the scent of fresh blood wafted with a passing breeze, causing his wolf to salivate; perhaps skipping breakfast this morning hadn't been the most comprehensive choice. However, he couldn't help it--Ambrose found that hunger wasn't really something he felt anymore.

"Is there a pack around here?"

Matt was barely aware of what was going on at this point, but a clear commanding voice came through, Dont shift/attacked by bears. Giving a weak nod, Matt groaned as he was laid out on a couch. His breathing was ragged and he was held together by a girls gym clothes, not exactly his finest hour. Knowing the alpha around here was probably antsy between the attacks and a lone wolf around his pack, Matt groaned and exposed his neck a bit.
"Submitting"

He managed to say despite his injuries.

Interaction: Tasteless Tasteless - Jackson

Sybella blood boiling with rage set out to find the wolves responsible for atracking her Alpha's sister and another shifter. It wasn't long before she found the body of one- lying dead in the snow.

Looks like that wolf I saved managed to kill one...

Maybe she was being foolish going after them, maybe she had a death wish. Or maybe she wanted to taste blood. The young wolf came to a stop by the valley sniffing the air- two wolves, fimilar scents... not part of the pack.

Padding carefully she scanned the area when suddenly a pair of fangs dug into her hide quarters. Whipping around she slammed them into a tree growling.

"well... well... well. We found another one. Oh what a pretty one too. Shame to kill you."

Sybella circled them growling loudly teeth bared and snapping when they got too close. Her teeth sunk into ones shoulder as she shook her head viciously back and forth.

Glacier stood back watching as Jackson spoke. "Yeah, hospital sounds like a good idea. I...I... I think I'll stay here and let everyone know what's going on when they get here."

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Dia noticed June backing away, her anger dissipates but only so that June wouldn't think that they'd be out to get him. "Don't worry, I'm a stranger here same as you and they are all good people." She said to him with a calm tone when Sybella shouted for Glacier's help. Diantha's head immediately whipped around and saw Glacier and a woman who seemed to be part of the pack bring about another hurt individual. "Well shit." Was all she could say knowing the cabin will have a hard time dealing with two very injured shifters. Jackson finally agrees that they don't have the necessary tools to truly help Storm and the other bloodied chap.

IItis a heck of a day in deed. Diantha was assuring that the would be alright in a sweet hopeful tone, "Everything is gonna be fine. You're both going to be fine." Dia looked around and know that now is not the time for introductions but she took in everyone she doesn't know the name to into account. The blonde haired man who looks as if he came from a korean boy band, a woman with a cherry blossom tattoo, and the bleeding guy she brought in. A few minutes past and thankfully the medics have arrived. Storm and Matt were taken to the ambulance, Jackson was obviously going to join them, then one of the nurses noticed Dia's bleeding leg. "You come with us. I think all this excitement got the better of your wound."

The medic was right she didn't even noticed that it was in fact bleeding, not as much but the wound might've been reopened as she walked around the house. "Of course." She said following after the medic. She walked over silently, noticing how the black haired woman suddenly disappeared. I'll have to ask Jackson later where she is.

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless hwayi hwayi Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Nightblade Nightblade

Feeling: Worried || Angry

[/div][/div][/div]

Jackson
1810FAF3-83D9-4703-BDCD-C0197B86C515.jpeg

Feeling :: Overwhelmed
Interactions :: hwayi hwayi Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Nightblade Nightblade Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Jackson hears Matt’s soft submission and chuckles slightly, “well I don’t think you’re in a position to be fighting are you?” He wipes blood off Matt’s face gently. “You’ll be fine, we aren’t aggressive to other shifters.”
He could hear the sirens approaching, and he sighs. “It’s going to hurt when they move you, so act normal.” He practically begs, they couldn’t afford for the humans to know this was a shifter cabin.
Soon the red and white lights were lighting up the walls of the cabin, as a knock on the door rings out.
Jackson answers it, and several EMTs begin to take vitals, and place the injured shifters on the stretches, strapping them in tightly. Jackson watches anxiously and they begin to roll them out of the cabin and towards the two waiting ambulances.
He looks towards Dia, “do you want to go and get your leg checked?” He asks, looking down at it then up at her eyes. “They can give you pain medicine to help you get around better.” He says gently, once Dia agrees he follows her towards the Ambulances, and gets in behind her. He sighs and looks over his sisters unconscious body as the EMTs monitor his vitals.

Glacier helped everyone into the ambulance. He waved good bye as he prayed everything would turn out okay. Sinking onto the sofa he heaved a sigh. What a bloody fucking day... he thought to himself. He gave Dia's hand a gentle squeeze before they drove off.

Orion
Feeling: Relaxed
Interactions: Ridge Ridge

Pulling his legs into a cross position with his hands, he waited for her to calm down. When she did, he pulled his small backpack into his lap. He looked through it, listening to her. Glancing up at the moment she looked at him, he gave her a flirty smile, though it wasn’t intentional. Most of what Orion did seemed flirty, but in reality he simply enjoyed being friendly.
“Jasmine? That’s a pretty name.” He returned to his bag, reaching in fully after another minute. He pulled out a bright red package, opening it up and handing her two small white pouches. “Here ya go. Just shake them and they’ll warm up.”
He sat back, smiling warmly as she shyly responded again. “Hey don’t worry about it. The wolves around here do look super scary when you first see them.” She’s so cute when she’s shy. The thought made him smile wider.​

IMG_1754.jpg

Sybella let out a whimper as the second wolf sank their claws into her back leg. Their goal didn't seem to be to kill her- not yet at least. Instead it seemed almost as if they where playing with her. Tormenting her. Drawling out her death for as long as they could.

Or maybe they wanted to see how long she'd last before calling for help. Her teeth still burried in the first's neck she slammed herself into a tree aiming for her back side. She watched the second wolf fall before shakily rising.

"I don't care how pretty you are. I'll snap your neck!!" Sybella let go of the first wolf watching them closely.

Cherish
Feeling: Intrigued
Interactions: Nepenthe Nepenthe

She stood, tilting her head as he spoke to her. He seems very... unaffected. As if he doesn’t care about a thing. Licking the blood from her muzzle, she noticed her began to salivate at the sight of her rabbit. “Oh. You can have it if you’d like. I’m not very hungry.”
Pushing it forward with her paw, she shook out her coat, the soft flurries flying everywhere. Her eyes met his when he asked her a question, and she scoffed. “Apologies. I’m just not used to being associated with a pack... I’m a loner. I actually don’t know if a pack already lives here, but I know a savage pack is on its way.” She thought of Arch, and the way he spoke about his pack. Her ears lowered and she suddenly felt bad for growling at him so much. He doesn’t know me but... I don’t know him. I can’t judge him for having an opinion.

Arch
E9586F41-8DDD-47E3-BDB7-35611F8D6872.jpeg

Feeling :: Shocked

Interactions :: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Arch hears fighting in the distance, and it sounded pretty unfair. He trots through the snow, finding one dead body. “Impressive” He growls, before he hears a harsh threat.
He growls loudly, shifters killing shifters is distasteful.
Arch follows the scent of blood until he sees a female wolf being attacked by two males, one of the males had a nasty bite on his throat.
Arch bares his teeth and growls loudly, “that’s no way to treat a lady.” He snaps, showing his ivory fangs and taking a dominant position. The wolves growl at him too, as Arch steps besides Sybella. He doesn’t look towards her, he had no interest in fighting her, and he wasn’t trying to protect her. He just wanted to help, “Let’s fight.” Arch growls, licking his muzzle with desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back