• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

Jasmine
Interactions :: hwayi hwayi Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Jasmine smiled warmly towards him, her offering of the food was genuine but her head turned as she heard the rustling in the distance. Seeing the figure of the wolf she stumbled back in slight panic. While the non threatening behaviour would calm most, a wolf was still a wolf. Looking towards June she narrowed her eyes at the mention of the bears. Without a second thought she grabbed her bag and ran, but left her phone and the jerky behind on the blanket. Making her way back into the trees she looked back realising that she'd left them, but it was too late to go back for the now.

Sighing to herself she pulled up her socks over her boots before tying the laces again making them tight. Her trip wasn't over though, the quick running from the situation had confused her surroundings, she still had to get herself back home. Pulling out a ribbon from her dreadlocks she tied it round a branch of a tree to mark where she'd been incase she began walking in circles. Off she went, through the woods.

Cherish
Feeling:: Comfident
Interactions:: Tasteless Tasteless

Tilting her head, Cherish watched as the girl fled in a hurry. Shrugging, she made her way over to the jerky and picked it up in her teeth.
She trotted away, a thought striking her. If I give this to that other wolf, or at least share, maybe he’ll show me around! Smiling at her own idea, she took off, enjoying as the snow crunched under her feet.
The cool winds whipped through her fur as she paused to catch Arch’s scent. Almost gagging on the smell, she shakes her head in annoyance before redirecting herself and following the scent. As it grew stronger she slowed down, mentally preparing herself for another meeting with the less-than-friendly creature.
Laying the food down at the entrance to the den, she barks, then simply speaks. “Hello? I came to ask for...” Frowning at the request, she shook her head in disgust. She couldn’t believe she had fallen so far so quickly that she needed to ask a murderer for help. Shoving down her pride, she finished her inquiry. “Could you tell me a bit about this forest? I’ve brought something for your troubles.”​

JUNE

HE TOO WAS KIND OF CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO. FROZEN IN HIS PLACE, HE STARED AT THE FEMALE WOLF WITH AN INTENSE GAZE. BEFORE HE COULD DO ANYTHING, THE HUMAN GIRL RAN AWAY. JUNE DIDN'T BOTHER TO RUN AFTER HER, THAT WOULD JUST MAKE MATTERS EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT THEY WERE RIGHT NOW. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IF HE'D LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE'D BE VULNERABLE. IF HE WOULDN'T, HE'D BE SEEN AS A THREAT TOO. WHAT COULD HE DO? WHO TO TRUST?

JUNE DECIDED THAT HE WOULD TRUST HIMSELF. THE BOY STOOD UP AND TOOK A STEP BACK AS THE FEMALE WOLF CAME TO TAKE THE JERKY. HE DIDN'T GROWL BUT HIS STANCE WAS MOST DEFINITELY ALERT. HE DIDN'T LIKE WHEN THESE PEOPLE GOT CLOSE TO HIM. HE HAD SEEN WHAT THEY HAD DONE. JUNE WONDERED IF HE SHOULD CHECK ON THE PEOPLE THAT HE SMELLED EARLIER. THE ONES THAT WERE DEAD. PERHAPS THEY WERE STILL ALIVE, HE COULD SAVE THEM.

SHIFTING INTO HIS WOLF FORM, HE DECIDED TO CHECK THE HUMANS OUT. UPON ARRIVING AT THE SCENE, HE SAW SOMETHING DISTURBING. JUNE WISHED THAT HE HAD CHOSEN THE OTHER OPTION AND HAD JUST GONE HOME. BUT NO, HIS CURIOUS SELF JUST HAD TO SEE FOR HIMSELF. CURSING AND BEATING UP HIMSELF, HE HAD TO LOOK AWAY. THE BODIES... JUNE COULD SEE THAT THEY WERE IN PAIN WHEN THEY DIED. HE COULDN'T DETECT ANY LIFE ANYMORE. HE KNEW THAT IT WAS HIS HUMAN SIDE ACTING UP, CARING FOR HIS FELLOW PEOPLE. BOTH OF THEM WERE FELLOWS, WOLVES, AND HUMANS ALIKE.

HE WALKED IN CIRCLES IN HIS PLACE. SHOULD HE ALERT OTHER PEOPLE? BURY THEM? THEIR MOTHERS AND FATHERS PROBABLY MISSED THEM TOO! UNSURE ABOUT WHAT TO DO, HE STARTED WHINING.

Jackson
A60FD08F-C4C5-4628-B245-3E734ADC5A0E.gif

Feeling :: Irritated
Interactions :: Storm mentions Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Jackson and Storm walk back to the kitchen, and he turns on the sink to wash his hands. “Storm, you know why we can be doing this.” He grunts, only to receive an eye roll from his sister. “What was I suppose to do? Leave her there to die?” Storm asks challengingly.
“No, Storm. But there are shifters out there slaughtering people, we have no idea who she is!” Jackson looks at his sister sternly, “
her name is Diantha.” Storm retorts, surprising Jackson, “she said it before she passed out.
Jackson sighs, and beckons Storm to follow him outside. Once they are outside Jackson lights himself a cigarette, he hated the smell but he doesn’t deal with stress well. “Tell me more.” Jackson says softly.
Storm explains how she heard Dia’s cries, and how Dia was in shock, that she would be dead now if Storm hadn’t helped.

Jackson exhales smoke and nods, “alright, you’re going to be watching her then, she’s your responsibility, and you will take punishments for what she does.” Storm nods in agreement, just relieved that Jackson didn’t force Dia out in the cold with that injury.

Arch
90588537-0B78-472F-9E8F-1202C84ADA4A.jpeg

Feeling :: Relaxed

Interactions :: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare

Arch looks up when he hears Cherish approaching, she wasn’t very quiet that’s for sure. He watches her drop a bag of beef jerky and request his help. With slight hesitation, Arch sighs. “You can come in.” He says softly, sitting up and curling his tail over his hind paws.

His grey eyes watch the female, and he twitches his ears. “What do you want to know about the forest?” He asks, beckoning her with his ears.

Cherish
Feeling: Relaxed
Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless

Bringing the pack of beef jerky with her, she lays it down between them. Sitting down, she sighs heavily.
“Everything? It’s a long story, but I traveled quite a ways and ended up here for the first time. I’ve never been in this forest before, so I’d appreciate some guidance.” As she spoke, she looked him over once more, able to get a better look with a relaxed attitude. Admiring his coat, she couldn’t help but wonder how it remained so fluffy. Most males she had met had rough-looking fur, but this one did not. A strange urge to feel his coat sprouted in the back of her mind, and she desperately pushed it down in order to keep a normal relationship with the male.​

Arch
D543B5C1-28AF-40CF-82FC-58B7F92C393F.jpeg

Arch nods, while he hasn’t been around long he knew a few tricks.
“You’re best bet is to try to make friends with those who can protect you or help you.” He says calmly, he leans over and pulls out a piece of jerky, swallowing it almost whole.
He licks his muzzle a few times, “you should also learn to control yourself, you don’t want to make enemies before even making friends. If you agree with that happens or not, sometimes it’s best to not get involved.” He meets her gaze for a moment.
“Let’s go hunting, while the jerky is good it’s not nearly as good as some of the elk in this area.” Arch says, getting to his paws and leading her out of the den. “Plus I can show you a good hunting area.” He shrugs, slowly walking back towards the forest.

Cherish
Feeling: Relaxed
Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless

Listening, she nods at the good advice, though she had been asking more about the terrain than the creatureS living on it. Rising as he did, she nodded. “I can’t say you’re wrong.”
She followed him to the edge of the den, her mind suddenly back to the thought of feeling his fur. Trying to crush the thought once more, she reminded herself of what she was.
No strong, able-bodied, skilled female wolf would think something like that. Her ears laid back at the thought and she closed her eyes. “Lead the way... Oh, I never caught your name.”
Clearing her mind, she settled back into her normal, serious attitude.​

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

She has never felt cold the way she did right now.
"Run, as fast as you can." Her father's strong face filled with worry and tears as he hugged his daughter tightly. "Go to South Colorado, there will be people like us. GO!" He shouted as he shifted into his gigantic wolf form of grey and white fur. Dia ran leaping into the swift multicolored wolf she is. She ran fast but not without looking back, seeing her brother and mother shot to the head and dragged to a spot were all her other people are. She gave out a sad howl before running once again to escape the hunters as a few decided to follow her.

Bang.

Diantha bolted straight up, pain immediately shots throughout her body, especially in her left thigh. She was breathing heavily and was drenched in sticky sweat. She didn't noticed it at first but she was shocked to find herself inside a room and on a single bed. Dia looked at her thigh and noticed that the wound has been cleaned and patched up. "Someone helped me?" She asked herself not sure if she should be grateful or scared. Little by little she remembered what happened a few hours ago "Who was that?" The white wolf that transforming into the beauty she mistook for Elena. Her face immediately turned into the shade of a cherry blossom.

"How long have I been out?" Her mind was racing, she didn't even know what time it was. Heaving a sigh and not wanting to overstay her welcome, she got off the bed and, well she fell. No surprise there. "Shit." She muttered under her breath. "Well of course I won't really be able to move any time soon. Stupid." She said to herself as she rolled her eyes. She turned around a d just decided to lay on the floor. "At least the floor is cold."

Interacting with: Storm is mentioned Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling: Hurt || Grateful

[/div][/div][/div]

89EBC0B9-4119-406E-A2E2-21C31202DD8C.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions: Tasteless Tasteless
Pallus rolled out of his position on his bed, swinging his feet to hit the ground as he faced the open window. A tree branch lightly knocked against the pane, emitting a soft brushing sound from the multiple green maple leaves attached to it. The boy raised his arms in a stretch, quivering a bit as his joints popped. His back was sore from sleeping in a weird position, and he stood up to look for painkillers.

After downing three tablets of ibuprofen, Pallus threw on a shirt. He strode down the hall to the kitchen. Pushing open the door he entered. His eyes widened as the scene before him registered in his mind.

“Holy mother of- JACKSON? WHAT IN THE F-” his startled yelp resounded through the cabin and was loud enough to be heard from outside.

Jackson
DD70DCDA-C24A-4524-9276-B324B03B215A.jpeg

Feeling :: anxious
Interactions :: hostage hostage Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Jackson walks back into the cabin and sees Pallus, he sighs heavily. “Go ahead and explain it Storm.” Jackson huffs, getting a glass and filling it with ice water. He walks into the room he placed Dia, shutting the door behind him, he nearly jumps out of his skin when he notices Dia on the ground.
“Jesus, are you okay?” He asks, placing the water on the beside table and helping her back onto the bed. “I didn’t expect you to already be awake.. I uh brought you water though.” He says softly.

Storm
large.jpg

Feeling :: Nervous
Interactions :: hostage hostage

Storm looks to Pallus, and sighs as she begins to clean the blood off the table and floor. “I found a girl in the forest bleeding, her name is Dia.” Storm clears her throat slightly, “she’s a shifter.. and she was shot.” Storm looks up to Pallus, “I don’t think it happened in this area, but we barely saved her.” Storm shakes her head and throws away the bloody paper towels and looks up at Pallus.
“I don’t know where she came from, but Jackson says everything she does is on me.” She chuckles softly, “but it looks like she’s gonna make it, I guess we can just hope she isn’t the one doing all the slaughter.

Ember
Feeling: Confused
Interactions: hostage hostage Tasteless Tasteless Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Smiling as she walked through the soft snow in her favorite blue boots, headed over to the Pack Cabin. Being a shy individual, she preferred to live alone instead of with the Pack, but she always came over in the morning to give everyone a “Good Morning” and share breakfast with them. Being quite an excellent cook, she loved to make food for her Pack.
Thinking of her Pack, a picture of Pallus slipped into her mind. A cute blush settled on her cheeks and she raised her hand to her face, blushing more at the thought of any of the other packmembers finding out.
Shaking the idea out of her head, she pulled her hat farther down over her head to keep out the crisp, cold air. Putting on her classic, cute smile, she entered the cabin. “Good morning!” She paused at the sight, frowning. “What’s going on?” She noticed the bloodied cleaning supplies in Storm’s hands, and panicked. “Is everyone okay!?” She spoke softly, meaning she was very worried. The more worried she got, the softer her voice usually was.​

Arch
7F18C2EE-E615-4408-BA8A-E34013671406.jpeg

Arch looks around, inhaling a few times before continuing on. “My name is Arch, and yours?” He asks, walking towards the hunting grounds calmly.
It didn’t take the pair long before they arrived to the area, and Arch looks towards Cherish, “quiet down around here, there is usually a large herd of elk.” Arch says, silently moving through the snow, scenting the air for signs of elk.

Cherish
Feeling: Excited
Interaction: Tasteless Tasteless

“Arch... Hmph. You may call me Cherish.” She followed him carefully, memorizing their surroundings for hunts.
When they arrived, she nodded in response to his statement, taking a deep breath. Letting the air filter through her nose, she nods to their left, signaling she smells something that way.​

BB28AD25-04F2-42CE-B685-2C1C9641A3A5.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Interacting: Tasteless Tasteless Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Pallus wrinkled his nose as the heavy scent of the girl slammed into him. He was so used to the varying smells of his pack that a foreigner lit his nostrils like a traffic light. He looked up as Storm entered. Seeing as she was visibly relaxed, he copied her. Pallus relaxed his clenched muscles, as the girl had caught him off guard and set off his defensive responses.

“That’s horrible,” Pallus responded to her. He glanced down at the girl- ‘Dia?’ “But, like, did you have to bring her in here? What if she is an enemy?” he asked. As Jackson’s ‘second’, it was just as much his duty to male sure the pack was protected from any outside threats.

“Ember! There you are,” Pallus smiled. His packmate had just arrived and asked Storm what had happened. He waited for Storm to explain the situation to Ember before speaking again. “Storm, I trust you, but I hope you can keep her under control,” Pallus said, pointing his chin to the wounded girl. “Ember, I need a run. Would you like to join?”

Ember
Mentions: hostage hostage
Feeling: Embarassed and Excited

Listening to Storm’s explanation, the young woman put her hand on her stomach, feeling sick.
How could that have happened? She is torn from her thought as Pallus speaks. Her face immediately flushed and she goes silent. Staring down, she nods in silence to accept his offer. Opening the door, she slipped out before she could embarrass herself more.
Leaning against the outside of the cabin, she waited and hoped her blush would go away.​

Storm
large.jpg

Feeling :: Annoyed
Interactions :: hostage hostage Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Storm sighs, explaining the situation once again, before looking up at Pallus, “where else do we have the appropriate medical supplies to deal with a gun shot wound?” She growls, “I have it under control.”
She walks away from the pair and walks out to the back, sighing softly. She lights a cigarette quietly, and takes a soft drag.
She takes out her cell phone and begins to fiddle with it, taking another drag off her cigarette.

EE20482D-5F99-4590-BBF9-E92680DF2E3B.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions: Tasteless Tasteless
Interacting: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Pallus stepped back a bit as Storm snapped at him. “Sorry,” he muttered, a little miffed. What was wrong with him caring about the pack? He slipped away, exiting the cabin through the doors to see Ember outside already. She looked a little panicked and he approached her, an easygoing smile on his face.

“Hey there,” he greeted the girl. “I was thinking we could go to the creek down south of the forest, maybe we could catch a light snack,” he said. Before waiting for Ember’s answer, Pallus slipped off his shirt, breathing in the crisp air and feeling his nostrils plug due to the cold. His breath appeared in small puffs of condensation, then more steam emanated from his form as he shifted.

As a wolf, Pallus was even more striking than his human form. His charcoal black fur stuck out in the bland wintery expanse. Hus legs were limber, yet he had an aura of power surrounding him. Pallus always loved shifting, as it freed him much more than any other activity. He waited by the edge of the forest for Ember to shift.

Ember
Feeling: Embarassed
Interactions: hostage hostage

Listening to him, Ember opened her mouth to answer, her jaw dropping more when he removed his shirt. Being in his pack, she had seen him without his shirt on before, but it caught her off guard everything. The rosy red she had just managed to get rid of appeared again, and she turned away from him. She glanced back, seeing that he had shifted already. Gently taking off her hat, boots, and gloves, she laid them outside of the cabin, allowing her body to transform into a wolf’s.
Now a wolf, she shyly looked back to him. Ember was by far the smallest wolf in the pack, but her lean body was capable of moving at incredible speeds, a skill she didn’t like to show off. Her white fur withe a light brown tinge was quite beautiful, but it wasn’t something she thought of often.
Wagging her short tail, she trotted over to him, allowing him to take lead.​

3B8F3D79-56FA-4D86-9CD4-03BF085D7F82.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Pallus glanced down as Ember trotted up to him. He pressed his muzzle into her fur, then stepped into the undergrowth. His tail whipped around, slapping aside branches for Ember to go through as he pushed his way through the tangle to bushes. When he finally broke through, he shook out his pelt. A couple of twigs and burrs stuck to his coat, but he gave no notice to them. They would come free anyways. He began to pick up the pace, eventually galloping through the woods and winding around trees.

Air blew through his thick fur and battered his face. Pallus charged down a snowy bank, relishing in the feel of freedom he had. He glanced to his side to make sure Ember was near him, then abruptly broke away to approach a massive pine tree. He slowed down before the base of it, then raised himself on his hind legs. As big as he was, he reached over a third of the height of the tree on his back legs, and stretching up he reached even closer to the top. He flexed his claws and raked them down the bark of the tree, leaving deep furrows in it. The scrapes marked his territory and let intruders know of his presence.

After his moment, Pallus padded over a small hill and down to the creek. He settled down by the side, his sides heaving and his breath coming out in pants, clouding around his face. His muzzle and lower half was dusted with clumps of snow, making him seem coal grey rather than black. The creek was frozen over, the ice glinting in the morning sun. Pallus scraped his claws over it, forcing it to crack amd let a small amount of water to pool. He leaned down, still in a crouched position, and lapped up some water. He then flopped onto his side to bask, letting Ember do what she wanted.

Ember
Feeling: Happy
Interactions: hostage hostage

Ember shivered as his touch, following him through the undergrowth. She flattened her ears to her head, trying to keep them for getting dirty, especially due to their unusual length. Watching him shake out his fur, she laughed to herself. He’s much to cool for me...
Leaping after him, she easily kept up with her packmember, also enjoying their lands as they traversed their home. When he stopped, she caught onto his idea. Standing up on her hind legs, she found a much smaller to tree to mark.
She went down the small hill, admiring the glimmer of the sun on the frozen creek. The cracking sound Pallus made caught her attention and she enjoyed the cold water after him. Sitting, she laughed at Pallus in a soft bark.
“What do you have planned for today?” She spoke softly, her normal tone of voice quite low.​

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

As she was just about to fall asleep in the cold floor, the door creaked open and revealed a man who freaked out at her situation and helped her back into the bed. He had kind eyes, which was the first thing Dia noticed about him. He claimed to have brought water in which Diantha immediately accepted and drank like some shot glass. "Oh, god did I need that." She closed her eyes and felt the water go through her parched throat. She smell him, the scent that he gave off is familiar to that of her father and the aura he gave off is similar to her brother's. "You are the Alpha, right?" She said nonchalantly. Though most would seem to surrender to an Alpha or cower, she wasn't. Her father told her to stand strong at whatever or whoever was in front of her and she'll do just that.

"My name is Diantha Lokart. I'm sorry for the trouble that I've caused you," She spoke, not waiting on a response from the man who cleaned her wound because she already knew the answer. She set the glass down on the bedside table and continued speaking. "and thank you for patching me up. I... my pack was slaughtered by humans." She said the last word with seethed anger and gazed intensely at Jackson's eyes. "We were living peacefully by the mountain foot, we stayed away as much as possible from humans but for some reason some other pack from who knows where was mauling humans. They got scared, and they attacked. As you can see I barely escaped from those wretched son of a-" She stopped and pulled herself together with a very deep breath before she could say somethings that she'd rather not talk about and go into berserk mode. "Look, I owe you and the woman who took me here a lot and I don't want to be the dead weight that I already am now, when I heal completely I'll get out of your hair and proceed to South Colorado." She said raising both of her hands in mock surrender as a sign that she won't cause any trouble while she's here, not knowing that she has already arrived to her destination

Interacting with: Jackson Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling:

[/div][/div][/div]

Jackson
CE28806E-6453-48C7-A7DA-C5D04CEEEAEE.jpeg

Interactions :: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Jackson nods slightly, “I am, my name is Jackson.” He listens to Dia and nods, her story was heavy, and he didn’t want to upset her more by talking about it. “just because you’re injuried doesn’t mean you’re deadweight.” Jackson says softly, “you’re already in SouthColorado, by the way.” He gestures behind him, “if you have the strength I can make you some food if you’re hungry.” Jackson says softly,
The girl was pretty, even though she arrived to him half dead, “and when get back on your paws, I can show you around the area if you’d like, I mean you don’t want to be running around here blindly.” He chuckles.

701320A6-1895-47FE-89D1-2426A2595744.jpeg

/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus flipped onto his stomach, his paws dangling in the air as his tail thumped on the snowy ground. He then rolled back over and scrambled up, shaking out his pelt and showering Ember with snow. “I don’t know,” he replied. “I’ll have to see if Jackson needs me to do anything, then I’ll probably go hunting. Speaking of which, I’m starving.” His stomach rumbled in agreement.

“Hey, I know of some good hunting grounds. Maybe we could find some rabbits until lunch,” he suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back