• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

"Jackson." The name rolled off her tongue pretty well. It fits him, and now that she is a bit more herself she can see and appreciate how handsome he really is. She hums appreciatively when he reassured her that she wasn't dead wait. It came as a shock to her when he informed that she was already in South Colorado which made Dia think of how long she has been traveling, A few days to a week at most. God no wonder I'm so weak and hungry. He offered food and Dia's eyes immediately lights up, her ears perked at the sound of the word. "Food is much appreciated!" She tried to stand but staggered back to the bed. "Guess I'm still to weak to stand" She smiled sheepishly as she scratched the back of her head. "and yes, I'd love for you to show me around the area once iI get back on my feet." His chuckle has this sweet ring to it and it made her blush a bit. This isn't the time for this! Food first before anything else!! She thought to herself as she looked the the window to hide her blush, but of course she isn't good at that since her ears also turned pink. Looking at the window, she saw snow and was reminded of the wolf that helped her.

"Oh! Were is the pretty woman that helped me?" She asked, wanting to truly thank her and express sorry for the worry she caused and the rambling that she did.

Interacting with: Jackson Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling: Shocked || Hungry

[/div][/div][/div]

Jackson
9E33FD5E-9AF9-490C-A7FC-B99CCA96FDFF.jpeg

Feeling :: Relaxed
Interactions :: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Jackson chuckles, “that was my sister, Storm. She walked out a bit ago but I’m sure she’ll be back soon.” He reassures, before rubbing his hands together, “I’m going to throw you together something to eat though, you just stay there.” Jackson chuckles, it’s not like she could really go anywhere. “I hope you like breakfast food.” Jackson calls as he walks out of the room.
He starts to heat up hashbriwns, eggs, sausage and bacon. It was his morning routine anyways, despite that it was now about noon,
He thinks more back to her story, of how the humans attacked them despite it having not been them who attacked in the first place, would that happen here?
After a bit he shakes his head and plates the food, walking about into the room and handing it to Dia, “I uh, don’t know how you like your eggs so I just made em’ scrambled.” He chuckles, placing another glass of water on the bedside table as well.

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

"Any kind of food is fine, really." As Jackson went out of the room to make breakfast, Diantha contemplated about everything that has happened. it made her sad, that was true but being sad won't solve anything for her. Everything she has is still back at home.
Should I go back once I'm healed up? She asked herself, suddenly feeling that emptiness she'd been trying to avoid. "I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon." She sighed heavily,. She took of the bands of her hair, getting it out from its braids and finger combed it to untangle her hair and letting it cascade down to her lower back. She looked at her clothes and saw it rumpled, blood stained and, she smelled., made her nose crinkle "Maybe I'll ask for a change of clothes once I've rested up well."

Jackson soon came back with a plateful of assorted food. "I like'em scrambled, honestly." The smell wafted to her nose and she could feel herself close to drooling if she doesn't eat immediately. She took a bite of the sausage and reminded herself to chew slowly so that she doesn't get a stomachache after eating even though she would pretty much rather scarf down the food in her hands. Once finished eating the hefty food, she gave out a loud satisfying burp. She giggled softly with a hint of embarrassment, "Forgot my manners for a bit there." She said with a smile, her eyes started feeling heavy and she had a hard time fighting back a yawn. At that moment she seemed like a little kid who doesn't want to sleep. "I really appreciate you helping me, Jackson. If ever Storm comes back and I'm asleep..." She slowly lie herself down to pillow, "give her my thanks. I'm really grateful to the two of you and when i get better, I promise I'll help in any way I can." She said the last few words in a whisper before she ultimately fell asleep, looking the most peaceful she has ever been even with everything that she has been through.

Interacting with: Jackson Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling: Satisfied || Asleep

[/div][/div][/div]

JUNE

INTERACTION: LOOKING FOR PACK MEMBERS

HE WAS TORN BETWEEN WHAT HE SHOULD DO WITH THE DEAD. IF HE BURIED THEM, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A HUMAN BEING KILLED THEM AND SOMEONE MIGHT BE BLAMED UNJUSTLY. IF HE DIDN'T THE WOLVES WOULD JUST EAT THE BODIES. HE DIDN'T WANT TO STAY IN HERE FOR LONG EXACTLY EITHER. IF SOMEONE VENTURED HERE, SOMEONE ELSE MUST BE VENTURING AFTER THEM SOON.

JUNE KEPT WHINING ON AND JUMPING ON THE SNOW WITH MUCH STRESS. MAYBE HIS PAW PRINTS IN THE SNOW WOULD REVEAL THAT IT WAS A WOLF AND NOT A PERSON? HE WAS AFRAID OF WHAT WAS GOING TO COME AFTER THAT. HUMANS WERE REALLY TRIGGER-HAPPY, HE WAS AWARE OF THAT TOO. ANYTHING THEY DIDN'T LIKE, THEY SHOT. SOMETIMES EACH OTHER. OH YES, HE HAD SEEN IT IN THE NEWS. DA WOULD ALWAYS PUT THEM ON IN THE MORNING AND JUNE WOULD CATCH A GLIMPSE.

HUMANS HAD NO REMORSE, BUT HE BEGAN TO WONDER IF WOLVES DID EITHER. AFTER THE DILEMMA, HE DECIDED JUST NOT TO DO ANYTHING. HE TRUSTED EVERYONE'S RESPECT TOWARDS DEAD BODIES AND WALKED AWAY. THIS WASN'T HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AS MUCH AS HE HATED IT. HE HATED THAT HE HAD TO JUST WALK AWAY. JUNE WASN'T PARTICULARLY FOND OF MURDER. HE COULDN'T SEEK JUSTICE EITHER, THE WOLVES THAT HE SMELLED PROBABLY WERE NOT HESITANT TO MURDER HIM EITHER. JUNE WOULDN'T PUT HIMSELF THROUGH THAT KIND OF A DANGER.

HE WONDERED IF HE SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS FOREST. HE KNEW THAT HE COULD SEEK JUSTICE FROM ONE GROUP THOUGH. HE HAD HEARD OF THEM. THEY PROTECTED HUMANS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE WOLVES. JUNE WONDERED WHERE THEY WERE AND WHERE HE COULD FIND ONE. CONFUSED ONCE AGAIN, HE STARTED AIMLESSLY RUNNING AROUND IN SEARCH OF THEM. ONE OF THEM MUST HAVE BEEN ON A MORNING HUNT, RIGHT?

Jasmine
Interactions :: None, open!
it felt like she'd been walking for miles on end already. The shifting of the tree in the days winds was making it harder to navigate herself around the wood, but she wasn't going to let it stop her. Boots now covered in mud and dead leafs from the tree she had to stop to put on her warmer jacket. Sighing she took a moment to look around and see if she could recognise anything. But not much was springing to her mind.

Picking up her bag again she set off once more, bellowing out in the forest. "Hello? Anyone else out here?"

Sybella had been sipping her coffee when she heard the alert howl from Storm. She had followed Jackson outside only to find Storm standing in the snow with a bleeding woman on her back.

Sy decided it would be best if she kept her distance. She watched with her amber eyes as they carried the woman inside. The Ebony haired woman felt a twinge of pain in her chest as she watched Jackson carry the woman- but she pushed it aside.

Perhaps, its time to clear my head... she thought to herself.

Ember and Pollas seemed close, and now Jackson and mystery girl... shaking her head Sy shifted into a fairly large gray wolf. She wasn't sure where she was headed. But for now she had to get away from the Pack.

Ember
Feeling: happy
Interactions: hostage hostage
She laughed as she was covered in snow, her small tail wagging in enjoyment. Listening to his reply, she nodded and got to her feet.
“I’m a bit hungry myself, so lead the way!” She shook out her fur, her long ears flopping back and forth as she did so and smacking her in the face a few times. She didn’t mind of course, having gotten used to it.
Once they headed toward the hunting ground, she shyly spoke again.
“Well, I was thinking... if you weren’t busy later... maybe...” She finished her sentence, but spoke so quietly it was hard to make out what exactly she said.​

Orion
Feeling: Confused
Interactions: Ridge Ridge

Taking his casual stroll through the wood as usual, Orion bopped his head to the best of the music. Classic white wires hung down from inside his hoodie, showing he was listening to something. By the small smile on his face, he probably was listening to some of his favorite music. Striding through the snow, Orion admired the frosty cloud that appeared every time he released a breath, then turned his attention to the forest around him.
It was his tradition to wake up early every morning and walk through this forest, despite the warning of wolves, and he thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. The frozen air woke him up for the rest of the day and the beautiful whiteness of the forest floor worked as his inspiration for the rest of the day.
Sliding his hands into his thick grey hoodie, he almost didn’t hear the shouting of a lost young woman until he got quite close. He stopped walking, lifting his hand to remove one headphone. He held it in his hand, his face contorting into a confused expression.
“Hello!!!?” He shouted back into the wood. “Who’s there?!!”​

Arch
85322EC9-ED13-43B4-98BE-19ACBCE17468.jpeg

Feeling :: Focused

Interactions :: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare

Arch registeres Cherish’s signal, and banks left slightly, he peers out from the foliage and his gaze scans over a small herd of elk, he quickly pin points the one they will be able to take down without over exerting themselves.
“The one on the left has a lame leg, always go for an easy catch.” He says softly under his breath, before readying himself into position.
Like a flash of power he is out of the foliage and charging at the Elk, they shriek in fear and begin their retreat, leaving the one with the lame leg to fend for himself.
The lame legged elk was an older bull, and still hadn’t lost all his fight. As Arch drew closer the Elk hugged loudly and reared onto its back legs, kicking out with powerful and sharp hooves. Arch growls loudly, skidding to a halt as him and the Elk stare at one another, it didn’t last long though.
The bull elk fumbles from his lame leg, and Arch lunges.
His fangs pierce through the soft flesh of the Elks throat, pinning it to the ground, despite its shrieks and flailing. Arch bites down harder, until the sickening crack of bones fills the air, and the elk falls silently. Twitching a few more times, before slipping into the after life.
He licks the blood off his muzzle and huffs, sitting beside the kill.

Cherish
1545934997407.jpeg
Feeling: Surprised and Impressed
Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless

Nodding in response to his selection, Cherish prepares herself for hunt. Before she can even settle fully, however, Arch has leapt at the lame-legged elk. Trying not to fall behind, she joins him. Nipping at the elk, she gets it to try and run, where Arch is able to jump up to its neck and finish it.
Watching him kill the tall creature, she laughs in an almost dark manner. “You’re quite good...” Sniffing the beast, she growls in satisfaction. “Good choice as well.” She began to drool at the thought of tearing into the carcass, but waited for Arch, since he had done most of the work.

Jasmine
Jasime had been continuously walking in circles until she finally heard the voice shouting out. Her eyes scanned over the forest line as she finally found the direction it was coming from. Quickly pushing herself through the plants and mud o the floor, she scurried along. "Hey?! Where are you?" Tripping over slightly from her hurried steps she rubbed her head standing herself back up, now covered in leafs and the like. Unknowing of how close he was, Jasmine ran straight into the man stood in the woods. It wasn't a gentle bump either, more than likely falling over herself she looked at him panicked. "The-...there's wolves in the woods, they found me!" Coughing into her closed palm before picking up her bag from the floor. "Wait-..don't I know you?" The conversation quickly vanished from her head as she tried to work out who she was talking to and also who she'd bumped her entire body into as well.

Jackson
27B063C1-23FC-4EBE-B85C-19C06103A919.jpeg

Interactions :: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Jackson nods slightly, “ll do that for you.” He agrees, before walking out of the room. He wonders where Sy went, but figured she must’ve joined Pallus and Ember, or maybe even Storm.
He sits on the couch and sighs, rubbing his eyes. It was barely past noon and so much had already happened today.

Jackson fidgets for a moment, before deciding to call Storm, just to be sure.
The phone rang only three times before he was sent to voicemail, with a huff he hangs up.
What has gotten into her today?

Storm
50669E0E-0CEE-4170-A991-69B0E515B0A6.jpeg

Feeling :: Fearful
Interactions :: Unknown

Storm sighs as she watches her phone ring, she forwards it without a thought, before stuffing it into her pocket.
In her human form, Storm didn’t have the hearing and smelling capabilities compared to her shifter form, which was about to land her in trouble.

Storm had wandered quite a ways from the pack territory, she had just wanted to think by herself, without the buzz of the pack around her.
She stared silently out onto the river, when a menacing growl erupted from behind her, then another on her left, and another of her right.
Storm spins around, to see three massive shifters she had never seen before, one had a striking white coat with black spots above his eyes, and shocking crimson eyes, the other was brown, grey and black with amber eyes, and the middle wolf was a similar color, except he had crimson eyes and a horrifying scar across his muzzle.
Storm takes a step back, as they growl louder, licking their muzzles. “What do we have here?” The scarred wolf growls, “a little girl who has wondered too far?” He chuckles, which gave Storm chills down her spine.

These are the murderers!

In a second Storm shifted, which caused the trio to bark in excitement, snapping their jaws in a challenge.
The fur along storms spine bristles and she growls, taking a step back every time they step closer. “What’s wrong baby? You don’t want to fight?!” The scarred wolf lunges and snaps at Storm, which causes her to fall back onto the cold ice, sliding slightly as she got back to her paws, her eyes terrified.

The trio laughs loudly, “we’re going to enjoy this.

They lunge at Storm, which causes her to shriek in fear. She digs her claws into the ice, and tries to flee, slipping slightly as the trio chases her, snapping at her ankles mercilessly.

Storm cries softly, before one of the wolves sinks his teeth into her tail. She screams out in pain, the sound echoing through the forest loudly.
The laugh as they throw Storm to the ground. She bites desperately, sinking her fangs into one of their legs and biting hard. The wolf growls loudly and bites onto the side of Storms face, tearing into her soft flesh. Storm shrieks as she is shaken and thrown viciously, but it didn’t stop there.

The scarred wolf stands over Storm growling, “send this back to your pack, and let them know to stay out of our way.” He growls, before using his oddly sharp claws to slash down from Storms chest to her lower belly, before another one of the wolves grabs her by the scruff and shakes her mercilessly.
Storms crimson blood splatters over the ice, in small and big puddles, before they toss her body, sending her sliding over the ice limply, before walking back into the forest without another word.

Storm pants heavily, her white fur stained with her blood, and she whines in agony, squirming and desperately attempting to make a howl for help, for anything, yet the only thing that came out was whines and cries, as she laid on the cold ice, alone and bleeding out.

Arch
DC6909F6-B07C-4D80-8700-937EC2929ECA.jpeg

Arch chuckles at Cherish’s compliment, “I’ve had quite a bit of practice.” He replies.
“Let’s drag this back to the den, I’d rather not deal with hungry poachers.” He grunts, grabbing onto the elk tightly and beginning to drag it back to his den. It didn’t take long, as Arch’s den was in a pretty good area.
Once they got the elk down in the den, Arch sighs and sits beside it, “feel free to dig in, there is more than enough.” He chuckles, before taking a heavy bite out of its sweet flesh.
He swallows it down hungrily, licking his bloody muzzle and twitching his ears. “Where did you come from anyways?” He asks, but immediately regretted the question once he realized she would ask him the same thing.

JUNE

AFTER RUNNING AROUND AIMLESSLY FOR QUITE SOME TIME, HE WAS STARTING TO GET ANXIOUS AND AFRAID. JUNE FELT LIKE TOO MUCH WAS HAPPENING IN SUCH A SHORT SPAN OF TIME. MURDERS, NEW PEOPLE, HE COULD FEEL THAT HE WAS SURROUNDED BY WOLVES RIGHT NOW. IF HE TRIED TO GET OUT OF THIS FOREST, HE'D HAVE TO MEET AT LEAST ONE OF THESE WOLVES. HE WAS NOT SURE WHICH ONES OF THESE WOLVES WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE MURDERS AND WHICH ONES WERE SAFE TO PASS. HE KEPT CIRCLING AROUND THIS ONCE PATCH OF LAND, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO.

JUNE TENSED UP AS HE COULD FEEL A MALICIOUS ENERGY CREEP FROM SOMEWHERE NEAR. MANY WOLVES, HE COULD SMELL THEM ALL. AFTER A FEW SECONDS, THE SMELL OF BLOOD TRAVELED TO WHERE HE WAS STANDING TOO. JUNE STARTED SOFTLY GROWLING UNDER HIS BREATH, WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ATTACK HIM. BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. THE WOLVES LEFT AS SOON AS THEY CAME AND LEFT THE THIRD ONE ALONE. JUNE WAS TORN BETWEEN OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN. HE DIDN'T WANT TO MESS WITH ANY OF THESE BUT COULDN'T LEAVE ANYONE TO DIE EITHER.

HE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE A BETTER IDEA TO HELP THIS PERSON OUT. MAYBE THEY KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT THE MURDERERS, HAVING SEEN THEM APPARENTLY. BESIDES, HE COULD USE A FRIEND. SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE INDEBTED TO HIM AND MAYBE SAVE HIS BACKSIDE TOO IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN. IT WAS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY.

JUNE STARTED SLOWLY APPROACHING THE SCENE OF THE ATTACK BEFORE STARTING TO RUN. HE KNEW THAT THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, BUT IT WAS THE BEST ONE AMONG THE REST OF BAD IDEAS THAT HE HAD. THE YOUNG WOLF SOON CAME UPON ANOTHER DISTURBING SCENE. A WOLF WAS LAYING IN THE SNOW, HURT. JUNE INSPECTED HER FOR A WHILE, SNIFFING TO SEE IF SHE WAS DANGEROUS AND WHO HAD BITTEN HER SO BRUTALLY.

HE TRIED TO NUDGE THE YOUNG WOLF TO SEE IF HE COULD GET ANY ANSWERS FROM HER. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS IN A VERY BAD SHAPE AND JUNE TOOK PITY ON HER. "HEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU SHIFT INTO A HUMAN BEING?" HE WAS A BIT PANICKY, CIRCLING HER ONCE AGAIN. WHERE SHOULD HE TAKE HER? WHAT COULD HE DO? IF SHE SHIFTED INTO A HUMAN BEING, HE COULD CARRY HER. BUT WHAT NEXT? WHAT SHOULD HE DO? CALL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAME WITH THOSE FAST CARS TO PICK PEOPLE UP AND TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY WOULD HEAL? JUNE HAD BEEN TO A HOSPITAL ONCE, HE HATED THE STERILE SMELL. THAT WAS ALL HE REALLY REMEMBERED.

SHE SMELLED LIKE SHE HAD A PACK, OTHER PEOPLE AROUND HER. JUNE RESORTED INTO SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SAFE AND HOWLED. HOWLED FOR WHATEVER PACK SHE HAD, BASICALLY SCREAMING FOR HELP.

Storm
BD6CA429-CA5E-4816-AE75-1F02B1C91437.jpeg

Feeling :: Agony
Interactions :: hwayi hwayi

Storm looks up through blurry vision at the wolf standing over her, He was scared and didn’t know what to do. She whines softly, “if I shift, I’ll surely die.” She whimpers out, her fur matted with blood. Her blue eyes were pale as she pants heavily, gasping for breath to try and keep herself alive. “Keep howling..” she whimpers, “they’ll eventually hear you, they’ll come to help.” She pants.
Agony pulsates through her body, her blood dripping out onto the ice with every passing second.

Jackson
38E8B518-A899-4FAD-BF85-BC559DF35770.jpeg

Feeling :: Curious
Interactions ::
Jackson hears a alarming howl in the distance, he didn’t recognize the tone, but something told him to go to it.
He walks out of the cabin and shifts into his wolf form, running towards the howl. He huffs heavily as he sprints, an uneasy feeling settling in his belly as he draws closer, and the scent of blood grows stronger.

IMG_1754.jpg Her gray ears perked forward as an urgent almost mournful series of howls filled the air. A pain filled her chest as she ran in the direction they were coming from. The gray wolf came to a skidding halt her amber eyes taking in the scene.

Storm lay in a pool of crimson, another stood not too far away looking dazed and painicked. Sybella approached slowly gently nuzzling Storm. "I'm here, it's gonna... gonna be okay." She sniffed the air around them fur standing on edge.

"It's not safe out here...." she glanced back at Storm. She wanted desperately to move her but the gashes on her stomach were deep and it would be painful for her, if not possibly dangerous.

Sybella could feel her blood boiling and it was taking everything in her not to go and do something rash.

Glacier had slept in and was rather unaware of the events that had taken place. Unaware of their new guest and certainly unaware that their Alpha's sister was lying in the forest fighting for her own life that very moment.

He wandered the pack house groudgily before sinking into one of the sofas. Huh, wonder where everyone else went.

Storm
92356C2F-B6CE-41A8-848A-558DE1B2CEA8.jpeg

Feeling :: Agony
Interactions :: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness hwayi hwayi

Storm whines loudly, feeling Sy nuzzle her gently. Storm squirms slightly, looking up at her pack mate, “I didn’t even.. do anything.” She whines, laying her head on the ice and panting.
Another surge of pain causes Storm to cry out again, squirming and digging her nails at the ice. She looks to June and pants softly, “thank you.” She says gently, “I don’t want to die.” She whimpers again.

Jackson
BDD27257-6802-430D-BDAF-F8D56DD5F6AD.jpeg

Feeling :: Shocked
Jackson finally erupts from the forest, standing on the snow covered hill that looks down on the lake, he could clearly see Storm, all the blood on the ice, Sybella and June around his sibling.
Jackson whines loudly, running down the snowy embankment, his ears pinned firmly against his head as he draws closer to the scene.
His blue eyes meet with Sy and looks down at Storm, “shh, it’s okay.” Jackson whimpers, resting his large head on his siblings neck gently. He licks her ears and whimpers, “we can help you, you’ll be okay.” He gently coos his sibling as she pants, desperately clinging to life.
“F-find me more, or cobwebs.. something absorbent!” He orders, shifting into his human form and removing his shirt, he presses it to Storms underbelly, desperate to slow down the bleeding.

JUNE

HE PANICKED AS HE SAW TWO OTHER WOLVES AND IMMEDIATELY JUMPED AWAY FROM THEM. HE TRIED TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE BY LOWERING HIS TAIL AND EARS. HE WAS NOT AT FAULT, HE WASN'T THE ONE WHO WAS BEHIND THIS. HE DIDN'T DO IT. "IT'S THEM AGAIN, THEY KILLED TWO HUMANS JUST MINUTES BEFORE. SHE CAN'T SHIFT, SHE SAID SHE'S TOO TIRED," HE TURNED AND FOLLOWED THE MALE WOLF'S LEAD. REMOVING HIS SHIRT, HE TRIED TO HELP OUT WITH THE BLEEDING.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO? SHE'S GOING TO DIE IF SHE SHIFTS, BUT I DOUBT WE CAN STOP THE BLEEDING WITH JUST COBWEBS," HE SAID, A WHINY TONE IN HIS VOICE AS HE PRESSED ON THE WOUND. THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING. HE FELT BAD FOR THE GIRL. NOT ONLY THE GIRL BUT THE BOY TOO. HE HAD TO WATCH HIS SIBLING IN PAIN LIKE THIS. ALBEIT JUNE NEVER HAD SIBLINGS, HE KNEW WHAT WATCHING OTHERS IN PAIN FELT LIKE. YOU WERE HELPLESS, FELT WORTHLESS AND INSIGNIFICANT. THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD DO.

"WE SHOULD GET HER OUT OF THIS FOREST BEFORE THEY COME AGAIN," HE WASN'T EXACTLY SURE WHY HE WAS DOING THIS. PERHAPS OUT OF PITY, PERHAPS OUT OF FEAR OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE WOULD FACE THE REST OF THE CRITTERS IN HERE ALONE.

Sybella shifted back to her human form removing her hoodie and shirt standing in her tank top. "Hang in there Storm." Shifting back into her wolf form she placed herself in front of Jackson and Storm.

Her ears darted back and forth frantically as she sniffed the air. "I'm going to do a perimeter check. Can you two get her to where you need?" She asked curtly.

Glacier stood before heading back upstairs. He wandered the halls until he came to a room with the door open. A young woman lay in the bed looking frail. "Oh.... uh... hi... I...I...I'm glacier."

Jackson
9EDF289F-CA69-46A4-BF7A-C3C85B185846.jpeg

Feeling :: Devastated
Jackson nods to Sybella, “I think we can. Stay safe.” He says gently, before looking to June. “I don’t know who you are, but we are going to need your help.” He quickly tears his shirt, holding the other articles of clothing against Storms wound as he wraps the torn shirt around as tightly as he can without hurting her. “Okay, this will apply pressure and give us time. The only way we have a chance to get her back is if we shift and carry her on our backs together.” He says, before shifting into his wolf form.
He slides his head under Storms shoulders, despite her cries of pain. “I know.” He whines, “just hang on!” Storm whimpers as Jackson slides farther under her, until her upper half is safely secured on his back, he looks to June. “Do the same with her back end, be gentle.”

JUNE

JUNE DIDN'T BEGIN TO QUESTION ANYTHING ANYMORE EITHER. HE JUST WANTED THIS GIRL TO BE SAFE, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. WATCHING THE BLOOD STAIN HIS WHITE LINEN SHIRT WAS QUITE DISTURBING TO SAY AT LEAST. HE HAD TO TURN HIS HEAD AWAY FOR A SECOND, RECOLLECT HIMSELF BEFORE HELPING OUT.

JUNE WASN'T ENTIRELY SURE OF HIS OWN IDENTITY EITHER, SO HE JUST NODDED AND LISTENED TO THE BOY WHO WAS QUITE WORRIED. UNDERSTANDABLE. HE SHIFTED TO HIS WOLF FORM, NOTING THAT HIS PAWS WERE NOW STAINED WITH BLOOD TOO. THIS WASN'T A GOOD DAY AT ALL. EVERYTHING SEEMED TO GO TO THE OPPOSITE WAY HE WANTED IT TO GO. HE CAREFULLY SLID UNDER THE FRAIL WOLF AND LIFTED HIMSELF UP. HE BLINKED SLOWLY TO SIGNAL THAT HE WAS READY TO GET ON THE MOVE.

"WHERE?" HE TILTED HIS HEAD CAREFULLY.

Diantha

Diantha was sleeping peacefully but sadly nothing can stop the nightmares she experiences everytime she sleeps. Diantha woke up, groggily, but she has a lot more strength in her body now albeit not much to make her be able to walk on her own. She thinks. "I wonder what Jackson and Storm is doing?" They are after all the only people she knew in the former's pack. Diantha's attention was suddenly grabbed by someone who was informing his name by the door.

Diantha cocked her head to the side, primarily noticing his scars. She foud it a bit funny, seeing an intimidating man introducing himself so shyly. "Diantha Lokart. A pleasure to make you're aquaintances." She smiled softly, she stood up from the bed and staggered her way to Glacier, not letting the pain of her thigh be shown on her face, "I know this might be kind of sudden but could you help me out of this room? I feel a bit cramped and I want to meet everyone else, I'm not exactly in good condition for walking."

Interacting with: Glacier Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Feeling: Still Tired but more energetic

[/div][/div][/div]

Cherish
Feeling: Relaxed

Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless
She helped Arch dragthe creatur back to the den, shaking out her fur as they began to settle down. When he finally gave her permission, she tore into the elk, eating a good chunk of its shoulder before laying down on the other side of it. Licking her muzzle, she listened to his question. “Where did I come from? Well... There’s a forest about... honestly, I’m nit sure how far away it is from here. All I know is that I head something quite monstrous, and decided to leave. I ran for almost an entire day and ended up here, where I ran into you.” Assuming he had always lived in this forest, she did not ask him the same question back. “If I may, can I ask you something? When we first met, you killed that human and said this ‘pack’ was coming and they did much worse things. What did you mean? Or, WHO did you mean?”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back