• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

JUNE

HE EXHALED AS HE FELT RELIEVED THAT THE PACK ACCEPTED HIS OFFER AND CALLED THE HUMAN HEALER PEOPLE THINGS. HE STILL TRUSTED EXACTLY ZERO OF THEM. HE WAS A NAIVE BOY BUT HE WASN'T THAT DENSE TO TRUST PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY. AS THE WOMAN FROM BEFORE REVEALED TO HIM THAT SHE WAS A HURT STRANGER, HE COULDN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT THIS PACK DID. DID THEY JUST DEAL WITH HURT SHIFTERS EVERY DAY? WAS THIS SOME KIND OF A HOSPITAL? THEN WHY WAS IT LACKING THE STERILE SMELL?

SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS HURT WAS BROUGHT IN AND AT THIS POINT JUNE WAS CONVINCED. THIS WAS A HOSPITAL-LIKE ENTITY AND HE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE. AFTER ALL, HE WAS DIRTY AND IN EVERYONE'S WAY. HE WALKED BACK UNTIL HE HIT THE WALL BEHIND HIM AND JUST STARED AT THE LADY BEFORE HIM. SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PRETTY AND NICE, BUT SHE STILL INTIMIDATED THE YOUNG JUNE.

AFTER THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED, JUNE FELT LIKE HE COULD LET OUT ALL THE PENT UP FRUSTRATION AND FEAR IN HIM. HE FINALLY EXHALED, QUITE LOUDLY. HE NOTED THAT HE WAS LITERALLY DRESSED IN SHORTS ONLY THAT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE HE JUST ESCAPED A BURNING HOUSE IN HIS PYJAMAS. WELL, THAT WAS KIND OF PARTIALLY TRUE, THE ESCAPE PART.

"I- I THINK I NEED TO GO," HE WHISPERED.

HE EXHALED AS HE FELT RELIEVED THAT THE PACK ACCEPTED HIS OFFER AND CALLED THE HUMAN HEALER PEOPLE THINGS. HE STILL TRUSTED EXACTLY ZERO OF THEM. HE WAS A NAIVE BOY BUT HE WASN'T THAT DENSE TO TRUST PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY. AS THE WOMAN FROM BEFORE REVEALED TO HIM THAT SHE WAS A HURT STRANGER, HE COULDN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT THIS PACK DID. DID THEY JUST DEAL WITH HURT SHIFTERS EVERY DAY? WAS THIS SOME KIND OF A HOSPITAL? THEN WHY WAS IT LACKING THE STERILE SMELL?

SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS HURT WAS BROUGHT IN AND AT THIS POINT JUNE WAS CONVINCED. THIS WAS A HOSPITAL-LIKE ENTITY AND HE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE. AFTER ALL, HE WAS DIRTY AND IN EVERYONE'S WAY. HE WALKED BACK UNTIL HE HIT THE WALL BEHIND HIM AND JUST STARED AT THE LADY BEFORE HIM. SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PRETTY AND NICE, BUT SHE STILL INTIMIDATED THE YOUNG JUNE.

AFTER THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED, JUNE FELT LIKE HE COULD LET OUT ALL THE PENT UP FRUSTRATION AND FEAR IN HIM. HE FINALLY EXHALED, QUITE LOUDLY. HE NOTED THAT HE WAS LITERALLY DRESSED IN SHORTS ONLY THAT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE HE JUST ESCAPED A BURNING HOUSE IN HIS PYJAMAS. WELL, THAT WAS KIND OF PARTIALLY TRUE, THE ESCAPE PART.

"I- I THINK I NEED TO GO," HE WHISPERED.

Last edited:
Matt groaned as he was shifted onto a guerney and his hand seemed to reach out for something but didnt. Feeling a needle pierce his arm, he could feel himself get drowsy before blacking out. He had vague dreams while travelling but he was able to pick up pieces of conversation such as hearing a request to prep the theatre for emergency surgery. He felt someone take his hand and he gave a weak squeeze before falling asleep.

Sybella growled loudly as one of the larger wolves jumped at her, she turned her head quickly latching onto their shoulder. They tumbled before they pinned her. Thrusting up with her hide legs she kicked them off losing her hold.

Eying the other wolf she gave a tiny nod. He didn't seem to be protecting her - perhaps he felt she could hold her own. The she - wolf was determined not to leave until those responsible for hurting her pack mates were dead.

Tasteless Tasteless - arch

Glacier tapped his fingers against his water glass. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get Dia out of his head. Was this what it felt like to have a crush? But he saw the way she looked at Jackson, was it possible she had feelings for the Alpha?

Could he compete with the alpha?

Jasmine
Interactions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Nodding to his words about the wolfs, she pulled her knees up towards her chest before laying her chin between them. Taking the packages into her hand she rubbed them letting the warm come out and heating them slowly. She smiled feeling a little more comfortable before her head turned back to his sight. Mouth opening to say something before she shakes her head, wiping the thoughts from her head. Taking in a deep breath she gathered up her words; "Why are you in the woods?"

Arch
C79AB6E8-D97F-4510-AB2E-4F835592A6BC.jpeg

Feeling :: Prepared

Interactions :: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Arch bares his teeth as one of the males lunges for Sy again, before the rouge could make contact Arch sinks his fangs into his soft throat. The rouge shrieks with shock, kicking as Arch thrashes his head and slams the rouge into the ground with shocking power.
Snow flings up around them as they fight, Arch releases his throat but begins to bite at his ears, the rouge kicks wildly in an attempt to rid Arch’s massive body.

Growling loudly, Arch bites into the rouges ear, and rips it off with ease.
The rouge shrieks as blood pours down his face, when suddenly Arch feels a heavy body slam into him and knocks him into his side. Arch tries to get to his paws but is pinned by the second Rouge, who attempts to bite into Arch’s throat, but Arch was fast and sunk his teeth into the Rouges face, feeling his teeth grind against bone.

Orion
Feeling: Relaxed
Interactions: Ridge Ridge

Glad she is finally relaxed, Orion puts his backpack behind him and lays back on in. He closes his eyes and enjoy the crisp air as it washed over his body. Looking to her, he smiled again. “Oh me? I live a few miles away from here, but always drive over and take a walk through the forest. It’s kinda my thing. What were you up to? I wnat to guess hiking, but I’m not sure.” He adjusts his position so his head is propped up on his elbow and he’s facing her.​

Jasmine
Interactions: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
'Oooh' was the sound that came from her as he explained the reason for him being there. Eyes scanning around the forest her nerves were still there and she was a little on edge, but that was the least of her worries. Her worry currently was the stranger by her side and how she was going to get home without knowing her way. "Yes I was, I do it sometimes but it just went wrong on this one. Yes, very wrong." Shaking her head as she repeated herself she realised how silly she must have looked, so panicked and startled by what most probably would have thought was a little poodle in the bushes.

"Have you-..um. Met wolves before?" Her question was blunt and quick but she didn't know what else to ask.

large.jpg
Ambrose

Ambrose's brows furrowed. He felt something just now, but he couldn't be sure if it had been disappointment or contemplation.

He looked to the rabbit and found himself admiring how beautifully the blood contrasted with the snow; crimson and white never failed to make a stunning duo. Ambrose suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore.

"I'll pass," he replied curtly, shifting his weight between his feet as they began to feel sore from standing for so long. With a look of mild consternation, the blonde swiveled around and began to walk away, clearly unsatisfied with their conversation. However, he stopped for a moment, turning back to the snow-caked wolf as he mustered another line of dialogue.

"If there isn't a pack, then perhaps there are more loners?"

Orion
Feeling: Relaxed and Happy
Interactions: Ridge Ridge

“Ah so I was right!” He tilted his head, frowning. “Well that’s no good. Sorry your hiking got messed up.” He looked up to the white sky of clouds as she continued.
Hearing her question, he nodded with a small smile. “I see them all the time. They’re beautiful. Of course, I just stand still until they leave, so they know I’m not trying to hurt them, but... man. They’re all gorgeous. I think their pack lives near the creek that runs through the woods. Of course, I’ve never been brave enough to see if I was right.” Sitting up, he put his hand on her shoulder. “Don’t feel bad about runnning away from them, it took me a whole month of seeing them to not run.” He laughed at himself.​

Cherish
Feeling:Annoyed and confused
Interactions: Nepenthe Nepenthe

She watched him glance down at the rabbit. A frown crossed her face as he went silent, obviously studying something about the carcass, though she wasn’t sure what. Tilting her head, she didn’t speak, not sure what to say anymore. What a strange shifter. Maybe I shouldn’t mess with him... he seems quite unpredictable.
She gasped as he walked away suddenly, an anger sparking within her. Who doe she think I am?! He just asks me what he likes and walks away?! How arrogant!!
Snarling her response, she turns her back to him. “Indeed. There are a few. And who would you be, seeing as you’re in such a hurry to be rid of me?”​

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Content
She looked over Matt as she was the one in his ambulance while Jackson was at Storm's. She took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze for reassurance. "How do you think they'll bbothhold up?" Dia asked one of the nurses beside her, voice with a hint of shakiness. The nurse contemplated, not sure how to say it since people rarely ask nurses about these kinds of thing. "This guy will be taken unto the ER, well both of them will." He spoke casually before noticing Diantha's arched eyebrows and wide eyes. "Uh... the woman is in critical condition due to blood loss, and we're also gonna have to clean the wound more thoroughly, same with him." The nurse pointed, getting panicked since he could feel that he isn't helping the woman ease her worries. He was now stuttering but he can't stop talking. "Uh... uh... The first aid that you guys did as a bit sloppy and... ummm. How did you get your wound?" It was the only way that he'd stop talking. This in turn made Diantha more shocked that she already was.

She coughed, and tried to calm herself in the process. "Bullet wound from a stray bullet. Some was hunting in the woods, bullet fired at me instead." She said with a shrug. "I hope he gets cursed or something. It's a real pain not being able to sh-walk and shift my legs when I dance... 'Cause I love dancing." She said with a weak smile, but the awkwardness was all over the place and they both just stared at each other in silence. "Maybe we should just stop talking and just wait for the ambulance to arrive." Dia suggested in which the nurse gave a nod to, not wanting to further the awkward atmosphere.

Once they arrive at the hospital the two were immediately taken to the ER, Dia trudged over to Jackson and held his shoulder gently. "She'll be fine Jackson, don't worry. They'll both be fine.", she said with a soft voice before being given a wheelchair to sit at and dragged to a more different wound to check the wound and get her some medicine. She was waiting for the nurse to arrive when she realized she doesn't have any kind of money in her pockets.

Interacting with:

Feeling: Worried yet also Relieved || Still angry people

[/div][/div][/div]

IMG_1754.jpg
Sybella slammed her body into the wolf who had attacked her and was now on top of the large male who'd saved her.

Digging her teeth into their neck she continued biting hard until she felt them stop moving. "Thanks for the help." She stated. She wasn't worried about the last wolf and started making her way back towards the pack house. "I'm Sybella by the way!" She called back.

Jackson
6E5DC54B-A046-43F4-85C3-6E1C16F474A8.jpeg

Feeling :: Worried
Interactions :: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Jackson looks towards Dia and sighs, feeling her hand in his shoulder comforted, as did her words. He wasn’t about to aimlessly wander the hospital so he follows after Dia and the nurse, creeping into her room.
Dia seemed nervous, but who wouldn’t be. They were not suppose to be here, not in his opinion anyways. “I hope I didn’t butcher it.” He says softly, gesturing to her thigh, “I’d hate to be the reason you got an infection.” He chuckles nervously, he had been a med student but dropped out after his parents died so he was a bit rusty in that area.
He clears his throat, “by the way don’t worry about the medical bills, they get sent to my cabin.. my parents left enough money for this type of situation so it’ll be an easy one time payment.” He sighs, sitting in a chair besides Dias bed. “You never told me how you actually got that wound though.” He presses, trying anything to get his mind off his sister, who was immediately taken into emergency surgery once they got here.

Arch
A11CE338-5AED-477A-8A0B-B37AAC6C47FD.jpeg

Feeling :: Prepared

Interactions :: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Arch shakes out his snow covered fur, and watched Sy start to walk towards where the cabin was, he nods slightly. “You’re welcome.” He huffs, “I’m Arch!” He watches her leave and looks towards the final shifter, he was missing an ear and looked horrified, “get out of here, if I see you around here hurting other shifters again, I’ll kill you.” He growls deeply, to which the rouge turns and runs, tail tucked.

Arch groans softly, it has been awhile since he fought, his muscles ached slightly. I should’ve stretched before. He grumbles softly before wading through the snow back towards his den.

large.jpg
Ambrose
The stranger wolf seemed rather offended by his indifferent mannerisms, but Ambrose didn't mind. He'd been like this since before he could remember, and reactions like her's were one of the most common. Even as she snarled, expressing her prominent distaste for his rudeness, he remained stoic. The cold look in his eyes didn't falter, not for one second.

"No one important." With that, Ambrose appeared to have received all he information he required as he began to ramble away, hands still tucked into his pockets.

It was at this moment that his phone began to ring. With a light sigh, the blonde pulled out the vibrating brick-like flip-phone, opening it and holding it to his ear. After a few moments, he closed it again, a look of clear anticipation on his face: the hospital called, and they needed their intern ASAP.

Cherish
Feeling: annoyed
Interactions: None

Cherish frowned at his response, then watch him answer his phone. Rolling her eyes, she picked up her rabbit and jumped back up the hill. What a guy...
Trotting off, she wondered what to do now that she was once again alone. Looking up to the sky, she realized a long time had passed since she had awoken. Maybe I can see if Arch is back at his den... Leaping into a sprint, she headed off back to where she remembered his den being. Unaware of all the chaos in the other parts of the woods, she came to the den of the scout wolf and barked. “Arch? You there?”​

Arch
D2A8BC61-99A5-4005-8C36-5B329F23ED35.jpeg

Feeling :: Sore

Interactions :: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare

Arch was just walking up to his den when he spotted Cherish, she poked her head in and called for him.
“Welcome back.” He chuckles, lightly limping towards her. He wasn’t one to show weakness but his front paw ached, and he had a deep cut in his pad. His back was also decently bit up.
“Nice rabbit.” He compliments, sitting at the enterance of his den. He shakes his paw slightly before lifting it up to lick it, the wounds on his back stung but he’d been through worse.

This was definitely unusual Matt thought to himself. He was dreaming and was fully aware that he was. He heard the occasional voice or monitor but felt nothing. He was sitting on a bench in a long corridor. He was wearing a set of white sweats. No sign of his wounds, he seemed unsure of what was going on or what he was supposed to do All he knew was he had to wait here. Looking up, he could feel tears come to eyes as his mother sat down next to him."Ma" He said, feeling like a child again as he threw his arms around his mother and hugged her close.

She looked at him with nothing but love in her eyes. "Sweetheart, you know its not your time yet so don't you go getting comfortable here"

Matt was about to open his mouth to say something when he could feel himself waking up. The next thing he knew he was in a recovery room. He groaned and felt drunk as the nurses looked him over, happy with their work. He immediately emptied his stomach into a bin as the anastetic wore off. Once they were sure he was good, he was sent to an empty ward.

Cherish
Feeling: Shock
Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless

Cherish looked over as Arch arrived, her eyes widening. “ARCH!” She was at his side in a second, licking at his wounds. “What happened to you?!” She growled, trying to help tend to his wounds. “What do you need just tell me and I’ll get it!” She didn’t mean to sound so worried for him, but deep inside she was a kind wolf and it came out now and then in moments of shock. She sniffed at him all over, trying to see if he was injured anywhere else.​

Arch
35DC2804-0296-431B-93DA-06310C0A459A.jpeg

Arch lead taken back by Cherish suddenly being so concerned, he chuckles lightly. “It’s just a few scrapes and bites.” He says softly, licking his pad some more to ease the bleeding.
“I was helping out another shifter, she was being attacked and I’m pretty sure they planned to kill her..” He trails off slightly, “so I jumped in, taught them a lesson or two.” He chuckles, stretching out his sore limbs. “I didn’t stretch before hand so I’m a little sore.” He says jokingly, before looking to his den. “I’m starving, let’s finish off this elk and rabbit.” He says softly, lightly limping into his den.

Cherish
Feeling: Relieved and Embarrassed

“Just a few? Are you sure?” She stops, suddenly hearing how she sounds like a mother looking after her pup. Sitting, she looks away in embarassment and coughs. “Of course of course, just some minor wounds.”
His explanation gets her to turn back, and she gives him a confused look. “More shifters? And different, aggressive shifters? That doesn’t sound good.” His suggestion of food doesn’t reach her until moments after he speaks, her thoughts on the situation he described. When she hears them, she stand and brings the rabbit, laying it down by the elk. “I am quite hungry now that you mention it.”
I wonder where those wolves came from, all of them. Especially the one they attacked. If she wasn’t with them, where did she come from? And why didn’t she follow Arch, sure she was injured?

Arch
086C9158-06C9-4AAC-81CD-04957461C812.jpeg

Arch lays beside the food and twitches his ears, “thats right, I didn’t get to explain that part yesterday.” Because you stormed off he thinks, before taking a bite out of the elk. “This area is full of shifters, there is a large pack of them in a cabin not far from the river.” He swallows his bite of elk and licks his muzzle. “They are all pretty friendly, and don’t care for loners like us wandering around as long as we don’t get too close to their cabin without good reason. The female I fought with went in that direction, so I believe she is a part of that pack.”
He takes a few more bites of the elk and swallows them quickly, fighting always made him incredibly hungry. “The trio of hostile shifters has been dealt with though, of course more could always show up. I doubt the ones we dealt with will be any trouble for awhile though.” He chuckles, taking another bite of elk.
“Good riddance too, shifters shouldn’t kill shifters, that’s just against nature.” He licks his muzzle before taking more bites of elk hungrily.

Cherish
Feeling: Relaxed and Curious

“Ah I see...” Because I stormed off... Suddenly feeling bad for her actions, she took a bite of the elk and looked away as he continued.
“A pack of shifters?” Ugh not another pack. Cherish was getting tired of hearing about all these different packs, once again thankful that she had left her’s. “No wonder there were so many scents around here. I thought it was just my nose playing tricks on me, but now I realize they were just stale versions of the different pack members.”
Laughing softly, she gave him a look. “You really beat them that badly huh? And you’re right, shifters shouldn’t kill each other.” I’m glad we agree on... Her eyes met his as she thought to herself and a shiver ran down her spine. Quickly looking away, she coughed. “Sorry to be a bother but... could I stay here for a few days until I get my bearings?” Were his eyes that sharp before???!

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Content
As much as Dia wanted.for Jackson to stay by his sister's side, she is in the ER and she's a lot calmer while he's with her in the room. He asked about the wound, Dia's face falls to a frown, eyes a bit watery. "Gun shot while I was escaping from the humans who killed my pack and family. They... they just came in our den gun's blazing. We were preparing for my birthday at the time," She choked out of her, "we heard that there were wolves being feral but it was so far away we didn't think a few people would take it up and try to fish us out of the water." At this point she was beginning to tremble a little, remembering all the awful things she'd seen.

"I hate them. They claimed that our pack would make for a great collection of coats." She stopped talking, she could feel her anger boiling and she just doesn't want to talk about it anymore. "Sorry, I think it's a little too soon for me to talk about it." She wiped the tears that fell on her face, sniffing, she gave Jackson a weak smile.

"Okay..." The nurse came holding out a clipboard and a tey of medicines., "so, here is a chockfull of painkillers and antibiotics." He walked over and placed the tray near the table.

He was the same nurse from the ambulance. "Lemme just," he took off the band aid and started cleaning the wound again before applying a fresh set of gauze and dressing, "all better. The bullet was removed nicely, and it was already quite clean. Try no to move that one much, yeah?" He said, a hint of Scottish in his accent. "It'll open up if you force it." Dia nodded and thanked the nurse for his service. He then smile and left but not before giving her a pair of crutch. "Now that that's done. Waddya say we go check on Storm?" Dia asked with a smile on her face.

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling: Calm

[/div][/div][/div]

Arch
EDCFA9D2-7C61-4BAF-999F-8CFA72EC71A8.jpeg

Arch shrugs, one was dead when I arrived and the female killed the other, i spared the last ones life but took his ear for safe keeping.” He chuckles lightly, taking another bite of elk before perking his ears towards Cherish once she asks to stay. He swallows the elk and chuckles, “I thought you said I was stupid.” He teases lightly, licking his muzzle. He shrugs lightly.
“I don’t mind, it gets lonely sometimes anyways.” He chuckles again, “plus I can just get you to hunt for me so I can get soft and fat.” He jokes, looking down at the elk carcass, it was pretty bare of its meat.

He gets to his packs and begins to drag it out of his den, and into the forest for the rodents and other scavengers.
He slips back into the den and shakes his pelt, looking towards Cherish, “we can go hunting again if you’re still hungry.” He says softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back