• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

IMG_1754.jpg
Glacier smiled softly as Sy rested her head on his shoulder. The young woman looked worn out and the young man was use to being the woman's pillow.

He's arm was around her waist holding her close. But he's mind was else where - with the girl who's heart would probably never be his.

Sybella woke sometime later rubbing her eyes groudgily. Yawning she rose to her feet stumbling outside to get some air. Luckily for her - her wounds weren't that bad. She was a restless one- shifting into her wolf form she made her way into the woods.

Was she looking for the mystery wolf? Someone else?

Ember
Feeling: Fearful
Interactions: hostage hostage

She looked down, not repeating what she had said as they arrived at the Hunting grounds. Crouching next to him, she prepared herself to help him take down the mule deer before a monstrous bear burst into the clearing. “PALLUS!” She shouted in fear, leaping out of the way. The creature roared at them, its ugly face covered in scars. It’s black eyes filled with anger, it chased after them as they ran. “Pallus are you okay?!” She asked him in worry, glancing at the bear romping after them. If anything happened to Pallus, Ember wouldn’t be able to live with herself.​

90C3DFFC-81EB-4443-950B-06E56FC92E78.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions/Interacting: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
Pallus silently cursed the snowy terrain as he ran. It dragged at his pelt, and his fur became heavy with moisture. “I’m..okay,” he huffed to Ember. His side stung, and he suspected that he had broken a rib. Eventually, the pair approached a small clearing. “Here. Get on the side opposite from me. We’re going to pincer it then drive it south,” he ordered quickly. The bear was close behind, and Pallus darted into the shadows. His dark pelt blended in perfectly with the forest, and he crouched down.

Just in time, the bear burst into the circle of trees. It huffed angrily, sniffing around. Pallus shifted a bit, finding an open lane to pounce. The bear wasn’t as big as he had initially thought, and the two wolves should be able to take it. Just as the bear turned its head away, Palus leapt. “Now! Ember!” he roared, then sank his fangs into the neck of the beast.

Arch
D2951778-CD7D-456C-9F62-FFCF57C19FA9.jpeg

Feeling :: Calm

Interactions :: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare

Arch places his paw outwards for Cherish, he was a tad reluctant since he didn’t like substances that stung. He watches her closely, and twitches his ears.
He hadn’t had his injuries worked on in quite awhile, he typically just dealt with the pain and bleeding himself.
He curls his tail around his back paws and clears his throat, “where’d you learn to do that?” He asks softly.

Jackson
Feeling :: Thoughtful
Interactions :: Nightblade Nightblade
Jackson sighs softly, and sits down besides Matt, “when the nurse comes back we will ask for your prescriptions and to go home.” He says softly, “but you’re going to be house ridden and no shifting, you can’t afford to tear open your stitches and risk infection.” Jackson says firmly, before rubbing Matt’s shoulder, “thank you for not shifting, I’d rather not deal with animal control coming to get you.” He chuckles, and sighs. “You’ll be back in the cabin soon.”

Storm
DC975481-1721-4FE8-8D4A-B6F2430F88C2.jpeg

Feeling :: Groggy
Interactions :: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Storm looks up as Dia comes back in, she smiles softly. “Yeah, he left to go find the other guy. I barely even remember him.” She admits.
She listens to Dia and frowns slightly, feeling pity, she also could relate to losing part of her family, but not all of it. Jackson was all she had left.
“You’ll like Jackson, he’s been a great leader to us. He’s smart and kind, sometimes he is stubborn but he means well.” She says softly.

Ember
Feeling: fearful

She looked him over, identifying a few wounds and growling softly. He probably broke something! I’ll have to patch him up after this... hopefully he doesn’t get hurt more!
Darting into some brush on the opposite side, Ember obeys Pallus immediately. She waited for his command, then jumped. Biting into the other side of the bear’s neck, she helped wound it. It roared in agony, shoving her off with a swat of its paw. Barking, she flew off and hit a tree hard. She slid to the ground with a whimper, struggling to breathe. The bear shook off Pallus, running off in pain.
Ember’s vision began to blur as she tried to rise, only able to make it one step before falling. Being the smallest in the pack, she was the easiest one to be injured, but only when she was focused on another packmember’s health. She coughed up some sticky crimson liquid, then buried her nose in the snow. Her entire body began to shake as she coughed again. “P-Pallus... did w-we do it?”​

Cherish
Feeling: Calm
Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless

Opening her mouth when she obeyed, she used her nose to rub the gunk into his cut, then move to his back. Rubbing the rest in with her tongue, she paused to answer him. “You learn a few things when you live alone long enough...” Tending to him with the utmost care, she stepped back to look over his wounds. “That’s should do it. You’ll feel sore for a while, but your wounds won’t sting or be infected. Stay off for that paw for a bit, I think I can manage hunting for the both of us.” She nipped at his ear playfully, then moves back to her original spot and eats some more of the deer.
Some faint light from the mouth of the den catches her fur, making the white mask on her face glisten like silver. Thanks to her scars, she wasn’t the most beautiful thing in the forwst, but she wasn’t far behind. Her fur was thick and lush, her eyes sharp and deep. And yet, she still had the countenance of a brave survivor and warrior.​

35EC8D72-BC1A-48CA-A464-C6303A5C7D60.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus hit the ground running, giving chase to the bear for a couple of metres before his ribs screamed for him to stop. He rushed back to the clearing, looking for Ember. When he spitted her form on the ground, his eyes widened. She could be hurt! The male padded over to her, smashing his muzzle into her fur and breathing in her scent. She was tinged with blood and his heart raced. They were both injured, and were miles away from the cabin.

“We did it, Ember,” Pallus answered softly. He curled up next to her, draping his tail over her haunches. “Can you walk? We have to get back,” he murmured. Waiting for her response, he tried to nudge her up.​

Ember
Feeling: Pain and Nausea

Blood filled her mouth as she struggled to her paws, the liquid splattering across the snow as she coughed. She blinked, her mind swirling as she tried to stay upright. Looking up at Pallus, she growled playfully. “Hey... handsome...” As she licked his face, it was clear she was not in her right mind. Jumping up, she put her front paws over the side of his body and licked his face some mor. “Heyyyy...” She giggled, falling over again.​

Arch
D3A2BE52-1E13-46F4-866F-A63E6D4DE974.jpeg

Feeling :: Calm

Interactions :: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare

Arch nods and sniffs the gunk on his paw, shaking his head slightly. “It’s very strong in smell.” He snorts, watching as she moved to the deer. Arch gets to his paws and follows, but favors his injuried paw to be sure not to mess with whatever she placed on him.
He takes a bite out of the deer and swallows it quickly, he enjoyed the hard feeling of a full belly, so he often eat throughout the day whenever he felt even the slightest.

He licks his muzzle as he thinks for a moment, before leaning his head down and taking another bite. “Where is your family?” He asks, licking the blood from his muzzle after swallowing down another mouthful of deer.

61958A44-F0FA-407B-AB61-94D0C79BEEC2.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

“Whoa!” the big male grunted, tumbling away from his companion. “Ember, stop moving,” he ordered. Clearly she had hit her head. “I said stop,” he hissed as she got on him. He bucked her off gently, then placed a paw on her neck, effectively holding her down so he could survey her wounds.

“Alright, get up,” he said, mostly lifting her up. He propped his flank under her to suppirt her as they walked. “Can’t stay out in the open all night,” he gasped out, his ribs screaming in pain. He had to find somewhere safe. They struggled on for what seemed like hours, and Pallus’ legs were beginning to collapse when he saw a bush. “Okay, work with me,” he pleaded Ember, then lowered her to the ground underneath the shaded branches of the bush. He curled around her, carefully grooming her fur as the day turned to night. He had worries about the pack, but knew that Jackson would keep everything under control. Nobody would notice them gone anyways.​

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Diantha hummed in thought, so far she has met three people on the pack, including the siblings. "I do like him," Dia thought deeply about what she has just said and continued, "I like you too. And Glacier!" As soon as those words came out she regretted it instantly. She really wasn't good at talking. "I meant to say, I've only met three, and so far I like the people I've met." She stated with sincerity and a warm smile. She reached out for one of the many apples on the bedside table and bit a good chunk of it. "I'm sure you're tired after everything that has happened. You should get some rest." She asked before biting another chunk on the apple, she was already halfway through it in a short amount of time as if she doesn't chew.

Interacting with: Storm Tasteless Tasteless

Feeling: Happy

[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
tom-hardy-18apr17_getty.jpg

Matt nodded, he knew he would have to explain himself but Jackson seemed the type to ask these kinds of things in private. He began to get dressed in loose sweats. He sat patiently with Jackson while another nurse came in to look him over. He remained quiet and answered any questions the nurse asked, tactfully ignoring the near fist fight that happened. When the nurse cleared Matt to leave, she handed a prescription for pain medication while the wound healed. Nodding along to the instructions, Matt stood up and with a slight shake of the head looked to Jackson not knowing where the others are.

Interactions: Tasteless Tasteless - Jackson

Cherish
Feeling: Sad
Interaction: Tasteless Tasteless

Choking on the bite at he asked the question, it took her a moment to clear her throat before she looked at him. “My family?...” She looked down at her paws, thinking. My Family...
Roars filled her mind as she thought back to the last time she saw her family. She stood before a crowd of her own kind, watching her younger brother, just a pup, be tossed around like a toy. She roared, leaping into the circle of shifters, tackling one and breaking its leg. It’s friend quickly attacked her, but she threw him off, roaring in anger. “GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!” They all snarled, but no one stopped her as she leaned over the young cub, whimpering softly. “Faithful! No no no! FAITHFUL YOU ANSWER ME!!” “Love you... Cherry...” The small wolf licked her nose, then went limp. She screamed, then howled to the sky. Whimpering for a bit, she leaned over the corpse of her flats family member. The other wolves close in. They paused though, as the whimpers slowly became soft laughter. She looked up, her eyes full of rage. “You want a fight, hm? I’ll show you a fight?” Everything after that was a blur of red.

She flinched, looking down. “I don’t have any family.” She took a few more bites, chewing slowly.​

Jackson
8579A786-001A-4B9F-932E-82740E60F47D.jpeg

Feeling :: Thoughtful
Interactions :: Nightblade Nightblade Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Jackson nods, “I’m likely going to stay with Storm for the night, as she needs me here right now. They’ll be releasing her in the morning though.” Jackson says curtly as he leads Matt out of his room, “you can feel free to stay here or head for the cabin, I’ll give you the address encase you’d like to leave.”

Once they get to Storms room, Jackson walks inside, beckoning Matt to follow. “This Matt.” He says, and Storm waves hello.

Jackson looks to Dia, “I’ll be staying here for the night, but you’re free to head back to the cabin if you’d like.” He says gently, before writing the address on a napkin and handing it to Matt.

Ember
Feeling: Nauseous

Managing to stay with him, Ember giggled and licked him various times. She started to lose consciousness here and there, but managed to last for quiet a while. When they settled down, she giggled some more and nipped at him playfully. “Cuddlesssss...” she snuggled up against him as they rested.​

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/64cad15c-1f6a-4849-bbe0-c9e068b99596/d5q0apk-a6fb50af-dc3f-493f-80d2-5771367b7d79.jpg/v1/fill/w_900,h_600,q_70,strp/feliz_ano_novo_by_aarontyree23_d5q0apk-fullview.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Once Jackson came back with Matt behind him, she knew that it was time to leave. She got up and walked over to Matt, crutches in hand. "C'mon big guy, we should get going if we wanna rest as soon as possible." She looked over to the siblings and waved, "I would love to stay but I'm also exhausted and there isn't really room to sleep here. I'll see you two tomorrow morning!" She tugged Matt to follow her and introduced herself, "My name is Diantha. I'm new here, came from a week's journey to the North. Never been good with maps. I actually came from a different pack but somethings happened." They walked and passed by many rooms and nurses before getting to the entrance, "What's your name?" She beamed with a smile, crutches in hand while waiting for a taxi to pass by.

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless Nightblade Nightblade

Feeling: Exhausted

[/div][/div][/div]

A279F0BA-D135-4590-8057-82CCE843DE24.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Morning came and went, with Pallus asleep, his head rested on Ember’s shoulders. Around late morning, he woke. He was quite bleary and disoriented, shaking his head and trying to get up. He hit something soft and grunted before everything came flooding back. “Crap,” he groaned. “Ember, wake up.”​

Ember
Feeling:worried

“It’s okay Pallus... I’m... awake...” She giggled, then shook her head. “It’s hard to... to see Pallus...” Her vision was blurry and every word felt hard to say, but she managed to push away the pain. “You’re... hurt... come on... we have to get... back...” She forced him to partially lean on her, her breathing heavy and labored. A splitting pain courses through her skull and her sides, the worst of it along her back. Licking him gently, she closed one eye in pain. “P-Pallus... I... I can smell... the cabin...” she coughed up some more blood blood, her beautiful white and light brown coat almost soaked in the stuff by now. Seeing the cabin ahead, she almost made it before collapsing in a pile of wild giggles. “Stars... stars everywhere...”​

6FD58998-016B-4321-9CF8-792BAF0518AB.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus awkwardly struggled to the cabin, Ember not helping at all. She suddenly collapsed while muttering and he slumped to the ground, panting. His ribs had lessened to a dull ache, and the blood on his fur could have been either his, Ember’s, or both. He gave a couple of short barks, loud enough to be heard from the cabin, then, gritting his teeth, he shifted.

The process was painful, and he sat in the snow, half naked with only his pants on, shivering. He stroked Ember’s fur. “Ember, you need to shift,” he ordered.​

Ember
Feeling: Pain

Gasping for air as she laid in the snow, Ember’s vision disappeared completely. Every breath was full of pain, and her legs had gone numb. Leaning into Pallus’s touch, she whimpered. “I c-can’t- I c-ca-“ she choked on the words as she said them, having a hard time doing anything. She closed her eyes. Shift, shift, you know you have to!!! She screamed in agony, shifting into a human. She passed out instantly, her body shaking.​

3F5213EF-1BB5-4406-9CF6-97F95617BDD4.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus sighed before getting to his feet. Ember needed him, and by the sake of the moon he wouldn’t let her down. He picked her up, cradling her body and limping into the pack cabin. He set her gently on the couch, kneeling over her body. He had no idea what he should do, as he was hardly fluent in any medical situation.

He couldnt see exactly where she was hurt. There was a lot of dried blood on both of them, and he also realized that his chest was covered in am expanse of bruises from him ribs. “Ember, please wake up,” he pleaded, grabbing her hand. After a moment, he had am idea. He rushed to wet a towel in warm water, then began to clean the blood from her stomach and sides.​

Ember
Feeling: pain

She laid on the table for a while, twitching in her sleep. The towels Pallus used actually helped a little, enough to wake her back up. She moaned, looking around. Gasping, she tried to move, then screamed. “Agh! Ugh... P-Pallus... here...” she slowly sat up. “L-let me... h-help you... first...” Being an expert in the medical field, Ember was practically the pack’s medic. She could barely see straight, but she had to help.​

JUNE

HE WAS STILL IN THE CABIN, PEOPLE KEPT COMING IN AND OUT. JUNE DIDN'T FEEL SAFE ANYMORE. HE WAS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S TERRITORY. STARTING TO GET ANXIOUS ABOUT HIS SURROUNDINGS, HE FELT HIS BREATH GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER. WHEN THE 'COAST WAS CLEAR', HE OPENED ONE OF THE CABIN'S WINDOWS AND JUMPED INTO THE SNOW WITH HIS SHORTS. YELPING AT THE COLD FIRST, HE QUICKLY SHIFTED.

JUNE NEEDED TO KNOW WHO WAS DOING ALL THOSE ATTACKS. HE STILL HAD THAT GRUESOME IMAGE OF THE INNOCENT HUMAN BODIES MUTILATED. HE FELT LIKE THROWING UP, REALLY. IT WASN'T LIKE JUNE HADN'T KILLED ANYTHING BEFORE. HE HUNTED ALMOST EVERY DAY. BUT THIS WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. DONE OUT OF PURE MALICE AND HATRED. HE TRIED TO TRACK THE WOLF HE SAW EARLIER WHEN HE WAS AT THE CREEK.

FINALLY CATCHING A WIFF OF THE FAMILIAR BUT NOW REVOLTING SMELL, HE ARRIVED AT SOME DEN. AT FIRST, HE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT CAME UPON TWO WOLVES. BOTH OF THEM FEASTING ON A DEER AND LOOKING RATHER RELAXED. JUNE WASN'T HERE TO REALLY FIGHT, HE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY WOULD THEY DO IT.

"YOU KILLED THEM, DIDN'T YOU?" HE HALF GROWLED, HALF WHINED. JUNE WAS A VERY DIPLOMATIC PERSON. HE DID NOT LIKE STARTING FIGHTS AT ALL BUT HE WAS MORE THAN CURIOUS TO KNOW THE REASON TO TAKE AN INNOCENT PERSON'S LIFE.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND," HE SAID, SHAKING HIS FUR COAT FROM THE EXCESS SNOW. HE WAS STILL TRYING TO CATCH HIS BREATH. JUNE STARED AT THE TWO WOLVES WHO SEEMED TO BE RATHER FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER, INTENSELY ENOUGH TO SIGNAL THAT HE REALLY WANTED THE ANSWERS.

HE WAS STILL IN THE CABIN, PEOPLE KEPT COMING IN AND OUT. JUNE DIDN'T FEEL SAFE ANYMORE. HE WAS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S TERRITORY. STARTING TO GET ANXIOUS ABOUT HIS SURROUNDINGS, HE FELT HIS BREATH GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER. WHEN THE 'COAST WAS CLEAR', HE OPENED ONE OF THE CABIN'S WINDOWS AND JUMPED INTO THE SNOW WITH HIS SHORTS. YELPING AT THE COLD FIRST, HE QUICKLY SHIFTED.

JUNE NEEDED TO KNOW WHO WAS DOING ALL THOSE ATTACKS. HE STILL HAD THAT GRUESOME IMAGE OF THE INNOCENT HUMAN BODIES MUTILATED. HE FELT LIKE THROWING UP, REALLY. IT WASN'T LIKE JUNE HADN'T KILLED ANYTHING BEFORE. HE HUNTED ALMOST EVERY DAY. BUT THIS WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. DONE OUT OF PURE MALICE AND HATRED. HE TRIED TO TRACK THE WOLF HE SAW EARLIER WHEN HE WAS AT THE CREEK.

FINALLY CATCHING A WIFF OF THE FAMILIAR BUT NOW REVOLTING SMELL, HE ARRIVED AT SOME DEN. AT FIRST, HE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT CAME UPON TWO WOLVES. BOTH OF THEM FEASTING ON A DEER AND LOOKING RATHER RELAXED. JUNE WASN'T HERE TO REALLY FIGHT, HE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY WOULD THEY DO IT.

"YOU KILLED THEM, DIDN'T YOU?" HE HALF GROWLED, HALF WHINED. JUNE WAS A VERY DIPLOMATIC PERSON. HE DID NOT LIKE STARTING FIGHTS AT ALL BUT HE WAS MORE THAN CURIOUS TO KNOW THE REASON TO TAKE AN INNOCENT PERSON'S LIFE.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND," HE SAID, SHAKING HIS FUR COAT FROM THE EXCESS SNOW. HE WAS STILL TRYING TO CATCH HIS BREATH. JUNE STARED AT THE TWO WOLVES WHO SEEMED TO BE RATHER FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER, INTENSELY ENOUGH TO SIGNAL THAT HE REALLY WANTED THE ANSWERS.

tom-hardy-18apr17_getty.jpg

Matt nodded to Dia and began to leave, making a show of using the crutches so the staff would not get suspicious. Listening to her introduce herself, Matt jumped in when she finished. "Hi Im Matt, came here from Ireland" He explained gruffly, hunger and tiredness coming on him like a wave. "Never been part of a pack before, always just been a lone wolf. Got caught up in the attack on the pack but managed to kill one of the attackers before this happened" Matt finished explaining, leaving out why he was a loner and why he traveled so far from home. Waiting silently for a taxi, Matt spoke in a quiet voice.
"Can we get food? I am starving"
His hands shaking from the effort of functioning on an empty stomach. With all the drama, Matt had completely forgotten to get food and now it was catching up to him.

Interactions: ColoredSparkler ColoredSparkler - Dia

Last edited:
[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

Diantha

Content
Dia gave out a thoughtful humm as Matt introduced himself to her aandtalked about himself. "No wonder you got an awful wound. Not that mines's any better." She gave out a small laugh. She didn't ask him any more questions, people got things they want to hide or just don't wanna talk about so she gets it.

At the mention of food, Dia realized that she was hungry too, her stomach growled in a way that could be heard by the strangers walking by giving her weird looks. "Food is a good idea." She agreed with an embarrassed tone. She looked around and spot a diner. "That one looks good." Pointing to one with an 80's vibe just over the other side of the street. "Good thing Jackson gave us a lot more money."

Interacting with: Matt Nightblade Nightblade

Feeling: Hungry

[/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back