• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

And Ragan continues to walk to the meeting which he was called to.

((Its either this palace is an extremely large one or my character is lost... Or both))

((By the way I won't be able to post as Abia until tomorrow morning(the morning in the rp)because of the Council meeting. So it's up to you guys now to either move the story quickly so it will reach time where you are given your mission or just bide your time.))

Daiva took a deep breath, then stepped into the city, on high alert. She was continuing up the road, when a guard shouted, pointing in her direction. All of the sudden, a whole swarm of guards, and their swords out, and where rushing towards her. Daiva cursed herslef audibly. Looking for a way to escape, she narrowed down on a horse, it was half way between her and the oncoming guards.

Ryan didn't know what just happened. Guards simply appeared after a few seconds of one lone guard pointing at Davia. The moment Ryan saw swords appeared, an expression of anger appeared on his face. He gripped the end of the chain on his waist and yanked it, revealing a flaming red chain. He drags it around as he stands in position to fight if he needs to.

(@Abby Zilack allowed me to control the guards for this scene.)

"Stand back kid, this doesn't involve you, all we want is for the thief to finally give back the stuff she 'borrowed'." Growled the guard who had pointed at Davia as he drew his sword while glaring at both the boy and his weapon.

"If you don't move, we'll have you charged for protecting a criminal, and as it is right now, we're very annoyed so it's in your best interest to get out of our way before we get you out. Permanently." With this the guard stepped forward, a challenging smirk adorning his middle-aged face.

Ryan keeps his hand on his chain. He perks an eyebrow as he swings his chain, knocking the sword out of the leader's hand. He whips it backwards so it grabs the guard's leg, and yanks it backwards, pulling the guard to the floor. He throws his chain at the knocked out sword, grasping it around the handle of the sword, and pulls it back towards him, catching the sword in his other free hand.

"I suggest you should make do and move on man, whats happened has happened", Ryan suggested, holding his chain in his right, and the sword in his left, now it's blade glowing red.

"You shouldn't have done that boy." Growled one of the remaining guards as they all spread out and surrounded Davia and Ryan.

"You have the numbers against you boy, our duty is not to gang up on two youngsters and slaughter them in front of the whole city, but you are forcing this on us. Both of you drop your weapons or we will drop them ourselves." With this all the guards drew their swords but held them tightly this time. They had seen what the boy could do with his chain and weren't about to make the same mistake that was made by their comrade.

And plus, even the world's most skillfull fighter wouldn't take down 15 fully trained Tar Marea guards.

Daiva knew she was defeated. It was only in time that she was bound to be caught. She unhooked her sheaths, placing them gently on the ground. "I swear if you hurt them...no one will find your body afterwards" she said through clenched teeth.

Ryan simply stood there, the sword and the chain still in his hands. He wasn't planning on surrendering. He kept a glare on the armed men with swords.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guard smiled at Davia's surrender, finally they had caught someone who was arguably the most successful and most skillful thief in the country. At least this day was getting better.

"And you too boy, we promise you no pain if you just surrender. Although we do promise you that attack a City Guard will go down as a charge against your case. Don't let that number of charges increase by attacking more." Said the same guard, looking at the boy with the same smirk from before, although this time it was a little more victorious and rather arrogant.

After a few minutes of hesitation and watching Devia drop her swords, he ties the handle in the end of one of the chains and places it on the floor, the chain wrapped around its blade.

"I'll keep the sword if you don't mind", he replied as he stood up with his hands in the air with a short sigh.

"I'm picking up my swords again, if you don't wipe that smirk off your face, guard. And be very well assured, I will find a way to beat your puny corpse." She spat. She hated losing, and this guy was just rubbing it in her face.

He keeps his gaze to the floor, letting his hair cover his eyes. He keeps his hands still in the air and up, showing his sign of surrender. As much as he hated it, he lost for now, he didn't want to get into more trouble after already striking at a guard and stealing his weapon.

"Perhaps one day I will let you try girl, but for now though follow us." With this the guard turned and walked away from thee gates, heading for the centre of the city where the Tar Mare City Prison is situated.

He sighed as he put his hands behind his head, holding his hands together. "If you plan on getting back these guys, I promise I'll help you Davia", he replied in a whisper to her once he was close to her. He continued to walk with his hands behind his head, his hair covering his face, leaving his expression unknown.

"Help? I won't need it, but if you want to, by all means.." She was absolutely furious. The impudent little fool, had the desency to turn his back on her? Well when she had the chance, he would pay. She promised herself she could have her revenge later, she then followed the guard, scowling the whole way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back