• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Daiva ingnored the previous comment, not wanting to get worked up about it. All of a sudden Daiva's stomach growled. With her weakly laughing afterwards.

"You're hungry", Ariolle stated the obvious. She herself would've been starving by now but years of looking after herself in difficult situations gave her power to endure it.

"Forget the woods. We should go buy you two some food", she said but then paused for a while. "But you can't go anywhere", she remembered, "You'll easily be recognized as criminals. Maybe I should go on my own."

"You're hungry", Ariolle stated the obvious. She herself would've been starving by now but years of looking after herself in difficult situations gave her power to endure it.

"Forget the woods. We should go buy you two some food", she said but then paused for a while. "But you can't go anywhere", she remembered, "You'll easily be recognized as criminals. Maybe I should go on my own."

"No, no. I'm fine. Trust me, I've been in much worse situations. Let's just find the others, and then we can worry about food." Daiva looked at Ryan, "You'll be fine...right?" Daiva honestly had gone without food, for a day and a half, but she was used to that, so she didn't worry too much.

((Lemme just pop in 'ere))

"What'cha guys doin' here?" asked Augustus from behind Ariolle. He let the man he was following a while ago keep going without him, since he didn't want to be alone. "And who's hungry?" he added, confused when the air elemental said that someone was hungry.

"We, were just about to come find you. And I am starving, not just hungry." Daiva smiled, having got another member of their group back.

He nodded at Daiva's question, "I'm fine, don't worry about it." He gave her hand another gentle reassuring squeeze. The moment he heard food, his own stomach growled a bit, to which he glowed with a slight blush of embarrassment. "I don't know about you guys, but for someone who was injured, I'm pretty hungry, and it's NOT cause of the hole", he replied with a laugh to himself.

Daiva lightly laughed. She then faced Ariolle, "I think we can make it through town, all I need is a cloak, then I'm good. Technically, I'm the only one they are really looking for, though, they might recognize you too." Daiva paused, thinking. "How do you guys feel about borrowing some cloaks, then heading into town?"

"I could do well without a cloak-", Ariolle had started gloating but paused when she remembered how she drained herself with just little acts of magic before. "Yeah, I need one."

She looked at Augustus. "Where were you though?", she asked curiously.

The youth with a silver dagger shrugged. "I was where you told me to cover for you, then some guy, probably from the Council I guess, told me to follow him." He replied. "Oh and can I help getting the food?"

"Yeah, sure you can- wait, a member of the council?", she echoed, widening her eyes, and fully faced Augustus. "Shouldn't we go and see why the council finally fetched us? Where did the person go?"

"Yeah... I probably should've thought of that." muttered Augustus under his breath. "And he went..." He turned around a bit. "That way." he pinpointed. It was a clear path with a couple of wild grass growing here and there. "Should we follow him?" he asked the others.

Daiva looked from her stomach to the path. "As long as we can grab food on the way, I'm game." To emphasis her point her stomach growled, again. Resulting in Daiva blushing. "See, the stomach speaks the truth!"

Ryan laughed a bit, Daiva was fun to hang around, it helped cheer him up. "I agree, hopefully there's food on the way", he replied with a smile.

"Food?", Ariolle echoed. "I highly doubt the member of the council will go through the market, but if we're lucky, maybe we'll come across a store or two." She slightly pressed her stomach and frowned. "Even I'm starting to crave for some food."

Daiva, thinking back to her old ways, "Well, we don't need to pass the market, we just need to pass, someone, or somewhere that has food." Daiva temporarily forgot who she was with. "Shouldn't be too hard. Though, I could really go for some sticky buns. Those are my favorite." Daiva closed her eyes, imagining the taste, she smiled at the vision. Her stomach once again shouted it's wants, which made Daiva open her eyes, and blush, once again.

This rp is dead guys, perhaps it is time to move on and let it rest in peace, sadly no one cane revive it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back