• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

"I figured you went to go see her, becuase I knew you were worried about her." Turning to Ryan, she knew he needed help, despite his protest. Daiva turned to Ryan, "We all know that not true. Let's just get you to a seat, ok?"

He sighed as he nodded quietly, "Fine Daiva, fine..." He walked over to the nearest seat and sat down, sighing quietly.

With quick reflexes and high speed, Ariolle attempted to grab the handle of the axe before it hit Fire guy. But it was a little too heavy for her and it swung backwards and flew right at the attacker.

Daiva watched Ryan sit down. He looked exhausted. She felt responsible for his injury. Not having enough dignity to look at him, and his wound, she turned back to the wind lady. Might as well make introductions while we are waiting. "I apologize, but don't know your name, only your power, I mean ability, or element..." Daiva trailed off.

@Devilsxlovelyxangel

Last edited by a moderator:
A shadowy figure silently watched from the rooftops. A bandage was on his head."As if it didn't happen! Ha! The fools only wish. I shall return... And when they are the least prepared..."

The figure walked away.

((@@Abby Zilack

"The name's Ariolle", she replied as she leaned against a wall. "And I already know yours. Daiva, right? If it's wrong then I'll be embarrassed. I called you by that name all this time."

(RAVENWARLOCK999 doesn't have a character, he just randomly posts crap in RPs)

Ryan listened as the girl introduced herself, "If you don't know who I am, my name is Ryan." He sighed as he continued to breathe deep breaths, "As that one guy told me out loud, I'm the fire elemental."

(Still hospital apparently)

He shakes his head as he sighs, "No, I'm not resting." Ryan stands up with a deep breath, "See? I'm fine, I don't need rest..." He coughs as he clutches his chest shirt with his hand tightly.

(I thought we were in the building, to meet the council. I am really confused)

Somebody's a little arrogant. "Well nice to properly meet, and sorry to make you embarrssed, but my names not Daiva. It's...Sally." Daiva put on a completly serious face, but couldn't keep it for very long. She burst out laughing. "Yeah, the names Daiva. I've heard that you don't formally meet, till you've shaken hands so.. " Daiva outstretched her hand, waiting for Ariolle to shake it.

He smiled as he watched Daiva joke, it was certainly entertaining. He laughed a little as he let out a small cough, "So, when do we go?" It was a little numb to stand up and breathe, but he'll get the hang of it, eventually.

(That's the only way, I guess xD )

Ariolle stared at Daiva's hand before shaking it.

This girl's like a jar of sugar, she thought to herself. Ariolle was too bitter for her. Daiva was like the complete opposite of Ariolle.

"Alright", she said, standing upright again. "Enough of that. The council demanded us, didn't it? Where are the other people?"

Daiva returned the handshake. "Uh..no clue." Daiva answered to both. Daiva then dropped her hands to her sides, placing them on her Katana swords, instantly feeling relief. "We should probably go now.. If your feeling up to it." She faced Ryan, waiting for him to respond. "I can stay of course if your not, and Ariolle can go on ahead?" She turned towards Ariolle for that.

"I hardly think any one of us know where to meet the council", Ariolle said with raised eyebrows, folding her arms. "We can't really go seperately", she added before turning to Ryan,"Why don't you take some rest back at the hospital room?"

He shook his head, "Cause I don't want to and I don't need it, geez." He sighed as he crossed his arms, "It's just a small hole, I'm patched up, it'll heal."

Daiva faintly smiled at Ryan. Probably just trying to be the tough guy. "Yeah, but it's in a vital area. If this gets infected, or repunctured. I'm not so sure you'll be as lucky as last time." Daiva was honestly worried. His coughing fits, and his tiredness, wasn't very good signs.

He sticks his hands in his pockets as he lets out a faint cough. "Then good thing I won't be alive to feel the pain yeah?", he laughed faintly, knowing Daiva won't appreciate the dark humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back