• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

He smiled as she kept hold of his hand, realizing he lost his grip but she maintained a hold on his. He nodded and followed the lady, now returning his squeeze against her hand.

(Well I prefer a fancy calculator.)

Daiva was thinking of all the things she counld say to the council, to make them at least think about the pain, they had caused her. When Ryan squeezed her hand, it brought her back to reality. She would probably just thrown in prison,again. She looked up at Ryan hopefully. Wondering, what he was thinking about this mess.

(@Devilsxlovelyxangel The Quadratic Formula is a little monster you'll wish was never created! ^^)

(Negative B Plus or Minus the square root of B Squared and Subtracted by 4, Multiplied by A and C, and then dividing it by 2 multiplied by A)

He smiled back at her as he continued to follow the lady. He noticed the worried expression on her face. He simply kissed her forehead as he returned to facing the front, following the path that was given.

(I was going to write the same thing but there is no 'under root' key so it failed xD Anyways, it's actually easy. One of the easiest!)

(NO MORE MATH. PLEASE.)

Augustus saw a guy walking towards him. "The Council?" he asked. "... Finally." As the stranger walked away, he caught up to him, following him. Oh god, what about Ariolle? He might as well just stick to their agreement.

(Yup, I'm a Junior! @Riven

@Wolf Wolf The topic's not math anymore)

Ariolle walked back towards the (what's the building called?) with a smile on her face. Her sister had managed everything well in her absence and Ariolle was proud of her sister.

But still she didn't want her sister to stay alone for as long as she worked for the council so, she asked a favor from Mrs. Martinez, her neighbour, to let Ally stay at her house for a few days. Her neighbour openly welcomed Ally and Ariolle returned back.

But when she reached back to where she had been one hour ago, Augustus wasn't there. In fact, when she started to search the building, and even the woods, she found none of the elementals.

Where is everyone?

(Yes, but I still see the word math. >.> And I'm sure math will be brought up soon...

By the way, does anyone know how to do trigonometry?
xD

And Ariolle can thank the bird later.)

A bird flew overhead, drawing Augustus's attention to it. The bird let out a loud cry. The young man was certain that anyone could've heard it from a distance. He had been walking with the man for a while now, but oddly, he didn't feel tired. Well, he
was, but only a little. If he were to run, he would use his energy more, but that wasn't the case right now. Sort of. I'm off to see the Council, the wonderful Council of the town! he mentally sang to himself.

Daiva smiled, at Ryan, he always seemed to know what to do. Turning back to face the woman, that was probably from the council, she continued to follow. Diava didn't know how long it would take to get there, she sighed. She wondered if the council knew about the prison thing, and if they did, if they would throw her back in. If they did though, she would refuse to help them anymore, she would refuse to respond of them, and she would refuse to even harm a demon, unless the demon attacked her, of course. Daiva tightend her grip on Ryan's hand.

"Question, why does the council need us?" She called out to the woman ahead.

He smiled as he felt Daiva tighten her hold on his hand, it gave him comfort and helped him relax from the pain on his chest a little. His face left a little grimace due to his stomach tightening a little from the wound, but he sighed a sound of relief as he let the tensed up area lighten up.

Hearing him sigh, she wondered if he was all right, after all, he had just taken a sword to his chest, and had made a quick recovery. "Hey, you doing all right?"

He nodded slightly, "Yeah, better than before, at least it's gone." He took slow deep breaths.

Daiva had a feeling he wasn't telling her everything. She quickly shrugged the idea off. At least he was feeling, a little better. Trying to shift things to a lighter mood, "What? You don't want a sword impaling you? It's the new fashion, come on!"

Daiva instantly became serious. His cough was not a good sign. Grimacing, "You're not doing very well, are you?" She gave him a concerned look.

(*Cue the awws*)

Walking throughout the building seemed to be a tiring task, but finally she caught sight of Daiva and, well, the Fire guy walking near the end of the hallway where she was at.

"Daiva!", she called out.

Hearing her name, she looked up to see the wind lady. "Hey, is your sister alright?" She didn't know her name, and she felt awkward that the wind lady knew hers, without Daiva knowing hers. She made a mental note to store that question for later.

"Yeah, she's fine", Ariolle replied with a surprised look. "How did you know that I had gone to visit my sister? Did Augustus tell you?"

Actually, she wanted to know where he was. He had just disappeared. Did he go into the woods for some practice?

Ryan stood at the side watching the two girls converse. He didn't know the other girl's name, but knew he owed her for helping him and Daiva out with the prison. He simply stood at the side with his arm around his chest, taking deep breaths. Daiva was right, he wasn't feeling very well.

Hearing uneasy breathing, Ariolle turned to look at Fire guy.

"Are you okay?", she asked with concern. "Why are you up? You should be resting! It's amazing that you survived such an attack but you shouldn't make it any worse."

Ryan waved his hand dismissively, "I'm, fine. Don't worry about it, it wasn't that deep, just a minor case of blood loss is the worse about it." He continues to take deep heavy breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back