• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

Augustus grinned. "Of course, master. I will look forward to that day." he said, bowing. Then, taking Vergil's sword, he straightened it once more. Again, he felt tired. Maybe he should stop bending swords for a while. "Here." He handed Vergil his sword before watching him take off his helmet. "Whoa. Master, you can blend it to your surroundings better than an average person now!" he exclaimed. "And yes, we're done. I think I might faint when I'll bend a couple more swords." he told Isaac. Augustus looked at his surroundings. "... You know, this is a decent location to go on a team match. Anyone up for it?" Okay, that thought popped up randomly but hey, it was still a nice idea.

"Ah yes, a team match-up in the woods. That is a perfect idea to test your skills albeit a slight advantage to the wood elemental though." Said Abia as he emerged from the woods, his earlier sadened mood long forgotten.

"How about I join the other team too, nothing like a match in the woods to refreshen these old bones." He said, straightening his back slightly and grimaced when he heard a few pops.

"By the way, has any of you seen a youngster like you who has a liking for fire?" He asked, he had seen all the elementals already, all accept the fire.

"Umm no sir but when should we start the match?" Isaac never thought about it but he was in his element he may have a slight advantage not much but it was better than nothing

"We start as soon as you youngesters are ready." Replied Abia, swinging his long staff to get a better feel of it, and eminating a few sparks from it's tip.

"Um...first of all what's a team match?" Daiva had never trained with people before, so she didn't know the terms, and things like that. However, Diava was up for some more training. Pulling out her swords, she waited for an answer.

Ariolle finally walked out of the room and into a long corridor. The place was silent, except for the sound of flowing water from somewhere. She saw a small balcony infront of her and approached it, resting her elbows on the railings.

There were green grounds stretched around and it was surrounded by the woods. There was a really eye-catching fountain in the center of the grounds. Ariolle wondered how everything managed to stay in good condition even after the dreadful storm of the previous day....... or was it today? She was losing track of time.

What about her sister? She didn't even go to check up on her. She needed to find someone who could answer her questions.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked around once again.

Where was everyone?

(( I don't know we don't have any clue where you're at either)) "Well..." Isaac said he hadn't thought that far ahead "How about we just go with the person we have been sparing with since it wouldn't do us any good if we know how they attack." Isaac said

((Just go to where the light comes out))

"That is true, but we can't have two people with complimentary elements on the same team. For example, having wood an earth together in the same team, working together in the woods is far too much of an advantage to them." Sai Abia, as he stroked his beared while gazing quizzically at his staff.

He raised the staff into the air and pointed upwards, then he shot out a bright ball of light which rose above the trees and hung there for a while before it shimmered and then faded.

((@Devilsxlovelyxangel. That's your light.))

"Ah...it's still in fine condition, and here I was thinking this old staff was in bad shape." Stated Abia with a joyful smile on his lips.

The bright ball of light, temporarily blinded Daiva. When her eyes refocused, "Uh..I hate to break your moment here, but I don't have an ability. It's just me and my swords." Lifting up her swords for emphasis. She didn't want to get on the old mans bad side, though due to her unsocial skills, she might have done just that.

((Hmm, or....)) ((edited))

Just then, Ariolle heard a war cry echoing in the woods. A thought came to her. She attracted soundwaves with a mere flick of her wrist, since she had learnt that sound needed air to travel. With that, she heard some conversations being held in a distance and tried to fly in that direction.

A bright light shot through the sky, blinding her for a moment. But that light gave her a location to get to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abia looked at the girl, Daiva she said her name was, in confusion at what she said.

"I thought everyone here is part of the group which was summoned by the Council. If you're not, then may you please give me your full name my dear? And it won't matter if you don't have any power anyway." He said to her with a slight smile, he had to admit that he was rather disappointed, he would have loved to have the girl as part of the (real) group. But now this meant that the fire and the water elementals were missing.

"That's the thing, I was summoned by the council, and I don't know why. My name is Daiva, and that's it. I don't have a last name or anything, don't have a family, or really a place to sleep." This was it, she was going to be thrown out. They wouldn't want a beggar at their feet. They wouldn't want someone who could only slow them down. "I'm sorry to disappoint you." Daiva could feel the tears, threatining to appear, not wanting the others to see, she quickly turned around.

"It's alright my dear, since you don't have a place to stay and you're pretty much alone, have you ever tried killing yourself? I've never tried it myself but I hear drowning is the perfect way to die. You might want to try it." He said the girl suggestively, he didn't really know all the elementals by name or by status but he knew that the water elemental is a girl and the fire elemental is a boy. So if she tries to drown herself, the water should immediately react and try to save her. And if she isn't the water elemental...well her life sucks anyway.

((Can't wait until @Riven posts and finally joins up with the rest of the 'Chosen'. The sooner he does the sooner the quest can begin and with it comes the travelling through different cities, towns, villages and battles.))

(Btw, you guys who are the 'Chosen' should probably come up with a new name for yourselves. 'Chosen' sounds boring, simple and just lazzy. I would do it my self, but well...I'm just too lazzy.))

"Oh you guys are here!", Ariolle gasped when she finally landed. "I'm so relieved! For a moment, I- wait, what's happening here?"

She noticed the girl from the night before. She had glistened eyes.

"What did you say to her, Elasticman?", she asked the guy infront of her with a glare.

"Hey!" Isaac said "I'm trying to help" he pointed to the old guy "Why would you go and say that!" Isaac didn't understand the most wise of them all was saying these thing he didn't understand why "Don't listen to him Daiva don't do it." he was trying not to get angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back