• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

Isaac fell and rolled to recover, but he lost his weapons from the fall getting back up he charged again this time he kicked his leg and took out Daiva's leg by sliding right into it.

"Of course I can but why'd you put your sword away if we were still training, you had the advantage." he said picking up his own sword and dagger sheathing them

"What was I supposed to do? Gut you?" Daiva didn't get why Isaac was being like this. Would he have preferred to die? Would he have preferred a missing limb? She had never trained before, so she didn't know how to 'win'. In fact, she thought she had handled the situation pretty good. He was right though, she used to have the upper hand.

"No you should have made me surrender, not kill me but make me give in." it didn't matter he had lost already so he was just giving a tip, but still she was better than he thought and she did get the last hit with that punch so it was over.

"So, I win, right?" Daiva, still didn't understand of how to make someone surrender, in her case, she never would. Even if it meant losing a limb, or even dying.

Beaming with pride, Daiva smiled. She wanted to press Isaac, but she knew men hated to admit being beat by a 'girl'. Slowly taking out her sword again, she looked at it. Then looked up again, at Isaac. "Want to go again?"

AUGUSTUS

Augustus was about to retract his dagger when his opponent swung his sword down. Augustus then hastily pressed his palm on the flat left side of the blade, causing it to go off course and missing him. He then struck out his dagger, albeit gently to make sure that he doesn't unintentionally let go of it and besides, to win a spar you must make your opponent yield and he was trying to do that now. Yielding is an ability that is very difficult to master, especially if your fatal flaw is unable to turn down a challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Instead of you asking me, how about you just attack? Would make things harder for me" Daiva smirked, she was probably having way too much fun with this. Instead of taking a first defensive, she took the offensive. She took a step forward and swung her sword, while unsheating her other sword, ready for a parry.

Daiva steeped away from Isaac, realizing her mistake to late. She was backed up against a tree. He could easily attack her, and she not have as many choices.

Isaac swung his arm around the tree if he didn't have his power he couldn't have reached that far he held his sword to her again and said "Surrender"

"....Fine, just get your stupid sword off of me." Daiva felt humiliated. She had lost to him. She blamed his powers, but in truth, she knew it was her failure to see what had been coming.

Vergil smiled and asked Augustsus. "If you could fix that please. And good job. You have good control and are learning about your powers really quickly. Maybe one day you'll be as good as me." He laughed joking around with him. He handed his his sword and took off his helmet showing his green hair.

Daiva sheathed both of her swords, still not completely over her defeat. She lightly punched Isaac in the arm. "You're not half bad yourself." She then saw the green hair. Daiva had heard of it, but she had never seen it though. She stood there gaping at Vergil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back