• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw

((We took the stairs :P ))

Reaching outside, she looked for a horse, any horse that could serve them, seeing the perfect one. "Stop, Ryan. I found us a ride out of here." Not waiting for him to respond, she hopped off his back, and hobbled to some horses. Quickly untying them, and leading one to Ryan, hopping on the other one. "Let's go!" And with that she spurred her horse forward.

He continued to ride until a thought flashed through his head. He did a hard turn and returned to the place of whence they left, going back for the mysterious girl.

(Now now now, you didn't think I would leave you yes? How very low of you ;3)

( xD Ofcourse not! I was just....testing you)

Her body grew weak and she knew that she wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. She had used too much of her power already. Augustus was fighting the guards outside. Daiva and Fire guy were gone. The cracks on her barrier was going to lead to a massive breakage any time soon.

She couldn't hold it longer and started to give up...

Realizing that Ryan had turned around. She remembered the girl that had covered their escape, heading back, she hoped they weren't too late. Reaching the prison once more. She picked up her swords, that where propped up against the wall of the prison, she headed in, ready to give pay back to some guards, she still however was weak, so she would be a little more sluggish then usual.

As soon as he entered the prison again, he ran back up the stairs. He held out his sword as he ran to the girl, watching her still hold the men back with her wall, however it was very clear the wall was starting to crumble. He unsheathed the sword and ran as he held the sword up, its blade glowing. He yells as he swings down, sure it might've... broke the wall a bit... but it throws the men down, knocking most of them unconscious as the flames erupted at them from the blade.

Ariolle recoiled back due to the force of the sudden breakage of her barrier. Many of them were wounded instantly because of the fire, but there a large number still advancing towards them.

She rolled to the side just in time to avoid a sword attack and kicked him in the gut. She hurriedly stood back up and took a stance. She was too weak to bend the air anymore. All she had left was her enhanced speed and hearing.

She grabbed a sword of one of the unconscious soldiers. She would have to finish the job with only her speed.

He reached over and picked up another sword, hearing the footsteps of guards approaching. He lit the other sword with flames as he threw it at the guards, making the sword disappear atop the stairs, to which the sounds of men flailing and screaming can be heard. He sighed as he took a knee, he hasn't used his power this much before, perhaps he should relax a little.

Seeing a new wave of soldiers she raced to help out, she swung her swords, ramming her hilt into the heads of the guards, careful not to hurt them too badly. After all, they were just doing what their superiors told them to.

He ran upwards and began attacking some of the guards. It was too late though, he saw him. The guard that caught him and Daiva before, the very guard came down the stairs. Ryan ran at him with his sword out, lodging the sword in his arm, but a sudden strange tingling feeling left Ryan a look of confusion. He looked at the guard, which gives him a smirk of a smile, to which Ryan looks farther down, seeing the guard's sword lodged into the exact area he was bandaged earlier. A thin sliver of blood erupts from the guard's mouth as he coughs, to which he falls down with the sword still lodged in him. Ryan took a step back, holding the sword in his chest, he turns around as he falls to his knees.

She raced to the other end of the hallway and came back again, slashing (this is not a real word, is it?) with her sword all along. Many of them fell back.

"Quick!", she urged. "Lets run before more soldiers arrive-!"

Ariolle abrubtly halted when she saw Fire guy falling down. A guard had stabbed him. With her speed, she ran and pierced right through him with her sword. She watched as he fell down with his mouth open. Then she turned to Fire guy.

"The blood is gushing out. Daiva, are you well enough to help me walk him down?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Time slowed down, the guard, the sword. When Ryan fell forward, she freaked, she finished off the closet guard, and ran forward,to Ryan. Letting out a string of curses. She lifted Ryan in her arms. "It's going to be ok...please be ok" she whispered, tears rushing down her cheeks.

He kept a hand on the blade lurched into his chest as he looked at her, gently wiping her tears away, smiling slightly.

"This is no time for a Romeo and Juliet foreplay, Daiva", Ariolle said impatiently. "We need to take him out. Now!"

She heard a lot of footsteps running from the first floor. "More soldiers are coming! I can hear them."

"Don't you dare die on me, if you do, I'll kill you myself." Turning to wind lady, "yeah, you're right, let's go." Rushing to the entrance, she waited for wind lady to open the door for her.

He nods as he groans, hanging onto the sword still lurched into his chest, a small blot of blood appearing on his shirt.

"Might help if you, yaknow... pull it out...?", he replied, looking down at the sword still lurched in his chest.

((Wait, I'm confused. I thought I was already holding him, and am at the door. Sorry if that wasn't clear. How should we continue?))

( xD poor guy still has sword in his chest. But pulling it out will cause the wound to bleed more rapidly than before so no :P Okay, so if you're already holding him, what am I doing?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back