• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Snaps out of day dream at the mention of Zeref. Evie looks blankly at the boy. How does he know if Zeref...She clenches her fist behind her back.

"I've heard rumors that he is, but I'm not sure. Never seen him." Jay says, before realizing what he's said. "Well, of course I haven't seen him, but... you know what I mean."

"The curse of Ankhseram. The magic possessed by Zeref that kills everything around the user unless they can resist it. I have the magic he does."

Evie throws her hand forward creating a magic circle underneath the boy, instantly casting a sleep spell. She looks toward Jay and preforms the same spell.

Evie appears in a flash of light, wearing all white. "The same magic as Zeref. Odd" She walks up to him. "And why should I not just forever keep you asleep in this very spot, and send Jay to go and get an ice mage to freeze you again.

Jay looks in Evie's direction, angry. "Are we in a dreamscape again? Dammit, don't do that suddenly! At least give me some warning!"

"Okay, explanation time!" Falzar slides backwards, and clears his throat "So... My name is Falzar. I am an Etherious. The Dark Mage Zeref made thousands of us before I was born, when he tried to make a copy of himself with enough strength to kill him. I ended up being weaker than him, and I was banished, a boy with super destructive Magic and no knowledge on how to control it! I made some mistakes!"

Jay looks in Falzar's direction, pulling his sword out of its sheath. "You hold the magic of death, and you can't control it. You deserve to either be exiled, or killed."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jay. I'm sending you back to the waking world. Go find Gray, and if He isnt here. Get Juvia" She keeps her eyes locked on Falzar.

"I trained! I can control my magic! Just... Don't freeze me again..." Falzar's voice faded to a low whisper, "I don't want to be alone again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back