• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Where is your guild when you need them She continues to slash the ice until she cracks it. She swings again. this plan better work. She stabs the sword into the crack she made.

The ice around his body cracks all over, before the block shatters. He immediately fills his lungs with air.

"I haven't taken a breath of air in centuries!"

Evie instantly extends the sword toward him. Her eyes completely cold. She motions with the sword for him to stand up.

She makes the sword vanish as she walks up to him. She grabs his wrist and instantly begins to pull him toward the Guild, holding him in a death grip.

She notices the flower and grass and instantly stops. She holds her hand up in a way to tell him back up. She holds out a finger saying wait. I'll need backup for this situation... especially someone who can talk...

-It's here! Ib said as the train stopped. shw walked off the train and waved to Lea, signaling her to do the same. Then, she summoned an Archive screen with a map of the city, and downloaded the map into lea and herselfs brain.

-It seems like our thugs are that way! Ib said and started walking.

@Flame Demon

Lea follows and she says "We need to go to the one who send the request first", she puts her hands behind her head and sighs "This is gonna be a long day" she mumbles before looking at Ib "Can you stop downloading stuff unto my head without my permission?"

-What? You don't want a map of the city? Ib asked, confused, seeing how it was only advantigious. Well it'll wear off in 3 hours or so, so don't worry.

Ib turned around, and started walking to their new destination.

"It's just not nice to do those things without asking" Lea says and she looks around, finding it way too quiet "I suppose I should feel lucky that I can handle short distance travel with a train or car", she mumbles as she walks on abd she stops "Okay, this map is confusing".

Evie accidently runs into Jay, falling to the ground. She looks up,noticing another fairy tail wizard. She begins to furiously point in the direction of the cave,not knowing he is blind.

Jay falls to the ground as well. "Hey, watch it!" he says, feeling around for his cane. He finds it and uses it to stand up, then looks in the general direction of Evie. "Who's there?"

Evie continues to wildly flail her arm in the direction of the cave. JUST. FOLLOW. ME She slowly gets annoyed as she keeps flailing.

giphy.gif

(This is Basically Evie trying to talk without a voice)

*Insert Gif i just posted as Evie's reaction* She sighs, realizing he is blind. I could pull him into a dream... Evie shrugs and lifts her hand, creating a small magic circle in front of it. She sends the ring against Jay, putting him into a basic day dream. She then creates another magic circle underneath her self and vanishes into the light of the circle

Jay doesn't realize that he's been pulled into a dream. He continues to wait for a response, visibly annoyed at this point. "Come on, answer me, dammit!"

Evie appears before him in a flash of light. "Screaming at a Mute girl. Very mature" She crosses her arms annoyed "I swear, your like everyone else who firsts encounters Dreamscape Wizards." She glares at him.

She sighs. "Your a fairy tail Wizard. Correct?" She avoids the question. trying to get as much information out before the daydream ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back